BOSS's mom, dad, brother,sister, cousin, aunt, uncle,dad#2,dad#3 all declare on FANG

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
Well boss... Wolfen-Knight and your defensive village...

Defender:WOLFEN-KNIGHT Destination:Rise of the Sith Empire (378|449) K43
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
unit_militia.png
Quantity: 1005000000000100 Losses: 0000000000000
Espionage

Resources scouted:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
1.697 Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 11)
Barracks (Level 2)
First church (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 3)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 3)
Timber camp (Level 12)
Clay pit (Level 12)
Iron mine (Level 11)
Farm (Level 10)
Warehouse (Level 8)
Hiding place (Level 1)
Wall (Level 8)

wait.. can you even call that defensive...

**Correction** Wolfen-knight and your embarrassing village,

Prepare to feel the FANG
[/SPOIL]

please please please use publicised reports, a screenshot or format them nicely, that made me sad :( and gave me a headache.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

Let me tell you the Boss family diplo a few days back when some tribe split from them:

BOSS-REVIVERS Overview (Log)

Dec 20
17:45 Badders left the tribe.
Dec 20
17:22 The tribe is now allied with THH.
Dec 20
17:21 The tribe is now allied with R.S.
Dec 20
17:21 The tribe is now enemies with X[D_.
Dec 20
17:20 The tribe is now enemies with FE@R.
Dec 20
17:20 The tribe is now enemies with =R3N=.
Dec 20
17:20 The tribe is now enemies with LAW.
Dec 20
17:20 The tribe is now enemies with ~D*A~.
Dec 20
17:19 The tribe is now allied with BOSS-N.
Dec 20
17:19 The tribe is now enemies with Party!.
Date Event
Dec 20
17:19 The tribe has canceled their relationship with IOR.
Dec 20
17:19 The tribe has canceled their relationship with ~TGR~.
Dec 20
17:19 The tribe has canceled their relationship with RAW.
Dec 20
17:19 The tribe has canceled their relationship with Illest.
Dec 20
17:19 The tribe has canceled their relationship with THH.
Dec 20
17:19 The tribe has canceled their relationship with ~DAA~.
Dec 20
17:19 The tribe has canceled their relationship with N*W*O.
Dec 20
17:19 The tribe has canceled their relationship with =HD=.
Dec 20
17:19 The tribe has canceled their relationship with BOSS-N.
Dec 20
17:19 The tribe has canceled their relationship with ~D*A~.
Date Event
Dec 20
17:19 The tribe has canceled their relationship with LPS.

Those guys are not good even for decent farms but they wage war so easily. TW updated some buttons and they are glad to push them I guess.

DeletedUser80603

Let me tell you the Boss family diplo a few days back when some tribe split from them:

Those guys are not good even for decent farms but they wage war so easily. TW updated some buttons and they are glad to push them I guess.

Well for starters this tribe was dropped from BOSS F. 2 days before they changed their diplomacy around they did share BOSS Diplomacy but after we dropped them they changed the tribe name and Diplomacy so who they add as allies/naps/enemies has nothing to do with BOSS.

DeletedUser80603

Well seeings as you have a few 'brother' tribes you might as well use them? Otherwise whats the point of having them in the first place :icon_surprised:

well BOSS can handle R.S and FANG alone there is no need to have our brother tribes jump in as it would be just a waste of time on top of that they will remain on the side lines until BOSS needs them to jump in and that wont be for any time soon, also BOSS has an Ace up their sleeve that will force FANG to Fold and disbband :icon_cry:

Go BOSS. FANG tribe is fur n00bs

hehehehe thanks for being a cheer leader :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

@ all "elites" in this thread

Be nice guys, at least those folks are having a bit of fun playing TW unlike you as it seems. :icon_razz:

Rudegar

@ all "elites" in this thread

Be nice guys, at least those folks are having a bit of fun playing TW unlike you as it seems. :icon_razz:

+1

nice to see someone with some stature talk out about people who lack stature and feel the need to belittle others for no reason than the fact that they feel the need to express their superiority

DeletedUser

+1

nice to see someone with some stature talk out about people who lack stature and feel the need to belittle others for no reason than the fact that they feel the need to express their superiority
:icon_cry:
That was mean.

Rudegar

ya a bit, but i kinda feel people should leave flaming to when they have something invested in an issue rather than just pipping in with "fail" every time a less experienced player/ poster posts.

DeletedUser

ya a bit, but i kinda feel people should leave flaming to when they have something invested in an issue rather than just pipping in with "fail" every time a less experienced player/ poster posts.

completely off topic but your avvy is AWESOME

DeletedUser

Wow, you guys really keep surprising me!

Wars this early, I wonder how they end.. How do you know who the winner is? The tribe that has stolen the most resources, or? :icon_rolleyes:

Have fun.. Hope I meet you all one day on the battlefield :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

+1

but... I always lack stature, I can't help it I was born like this, I am pretty short. not midget short you know? but, short...

DeletedUser18543

I think Ill get in on this.

BLoner has declared war on BOSS and its buttbuddies family

DeletedUser

So let me guess this right? Boss is a huge family based tribe that is tackling one on one a bunch of small tribes that are playing without a family or something? I don't know this all seems pointless this early in the game, but at least I give credit to Fang lol even if they lose at least they are playing to have a good time which is better than taking a game serious and losing all the fun with it. So I guess go Fang?

Gicusan

they are not useless. they provide entertainment for everyone. and they consume noobs troops (not much but anyway) so we can clear farms easier.

DeletedUser

they are not useless. they provide entertainment for everyone. and they consume noobs troops (not much but anyway) so we can clear farms easier.

Ahh, good point. It helps eliminate noobs from the area. I guess I just don't see much of a point in attacking if I can't take their entire village :)

Edit: Unless I'm farming, but that's different than being in a war.

DeletedUser

Does anyone else here find pre-noble wars completely useless?

Useless yes, but if your not taking the world to seriously they can be very entertaining to partake. Personally, some times i like being in 'Non professional' tribes, always fun and drama at hand :icon_biggrin: