The Not So Mighty Kraken

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't know I was hoping you could tell me. All King Matt told me was that it was his personal life. D:

I am good friends with him, and all I got from him was that he could no longer devote the time needed to play. Also that he hated startup and sucked at it.

DeletedUser

Congrats Mikey!

Congrats Mikey! You got some info on us eh? Well no matter, your info proves absolutely nothing. A tribe always have their village idiots, you should knowing considering that ou're one of them. What you posted onhere was just a bit of the life inside Kraken, according to my intel, you not much different if not worse. Hmmm? Could it be possible that IKEA's been infiltrated?! Yes, that's right I'm getting intel from somone I know in IKEA. And all this squad talk? You really don't know anything about it so why bother talking about it, you'll see the effectiveness soon enough. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

hhmmmmm maybe im a nnoob buyt i hqevanet posted yet si yiur bukllcapparrrimng so keeep it to a minimumm, im not a gvillag e idiot dont try toi fqake that im a nooob you have no idea about me. why d i have an accout kraken was sittting and i was diplomat if your tribe was so great hey noobs ?

you dont jknow jack shit opn ikea

DeletedUser

Did I anger you in some way? Oh, I'm sorry, hmmm.... now what can I get the village idiot as a way of saying sorry? Maybe some EXPIRIENCE? What on Earth makes you think that IKEA is better than Kraken? Hm?

DeletedUser

,ayeb th e ffact it hasd betyter p[layes

hiw about you duck on me ?

also th fact w e are better than you noobds

King Matt II

Congrats Mikey! You got some info on us eh? Well no matter, your info proves absolutely nothing. A tribe always have their village idiots, you should knowing considering that ou're one of them.

If he's a village idiot, then why did your wonderful and all knowing duke promote him to a diplomat within days of him joining, hmm?

What you posted onhere was just a bit of the life inside Kraken, according to my intel, you not much different if not worse. Hmmm? Could it be possible that IKEA's been infiltrated?! Yes, that's right I'm getting intel from somone I know in IKEA.

Oh noes! You've found out that we have hot romantic dates with Party!, and what our favourite type of cheese is!

It's all common knowledge. If you really had a spy, you'd be here flaunting our forums everywhere to let everyone know that you had a spy. The truth is, you don't. And even if you did, who cares? There isn't much to be spied on. :icon_wink:

And all this squad talk? You really don't know anything about it so why bother talking about it, you'll see the effectiveness soon enough. :icon_twisted:

The whole world knows about it, it's on your public website. :lol:

Did I anger you in some way? Oh, I'm sorry, hmmm.... now what can I get the village idiot as a way of saying sorry? Maybe some EXPIRIENCE? What on Earth makes you think that IKEA is better than Kraken? Hm?

Well, if we're going by what your duke thinks: IKEA's rank is higher than yours so we're clearly better. Though if we go by what I think: our players are better (hell, you even pounced on Locatus who we dismissed for a reason), our organization is better, our good looks are outstandingly better, and of course not to toot my own horn but our leadership is far better. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

To be fair guys, we don't even have a spiffy Blog. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

If he's a village idiot, then why did your wonderful and all knowing duke promote him to a diplomat within days of him joining, hmm?
We have a system and we follow it. Organized yes?

Oh noes! You've found out that we have hot romantic dates with Party!, and what our favourite type of cheese is!
I have high cholesterol, no cheese for me :p

It's all common knowledge. If you really had a spy, you'd be here flaunting our forums everywhere to let everyone know that you had a spy. The truth is, you don't. And even if you did, who cares? There isn't much to be spied on. :icon_wink:
Just an attempt, calm down

The whole world knows about it, it's on your public website. :lol:
Congrats, you know what are squads are... do you know the puropse? No.

Well, if we're going by what your duke thinks: IKEA's rank is higher than yours so we're clearly better. Though if we go by what I think: our players are better (hell, you even pounced on Locatus who we dismissed for a reason), our organization is better, our good looks are outstandingly better, and of course not to toot my own horn but our leadership is far better. :)
Oh ya? What reason? And no one is better Wheelz :p. Sorry, it's a fact :D.

By the way Mikey, it's nice to know that you have someone else answering the questions I asked you. :p

DeletedUser

To be fair guys, we don't even have a spiffy Blog. :icon_redface:

Should we make one? I mean, we want to be part of the 'in' crowd don't we? It'd also be another place to flaunt our sexiness.

Congrats Mikey! You got some info on us eh? Well no matter, your info proves absolutely nothing. A tribe always have their village idiots, you should knowing considering that ou're one of them. What you posted onhere was just a bit of the life inside Kraken, according to my intel, you not much different if not worse. Hmmm? Could it be possible that IKEA's been infiltrated?! Yes, that's right I'm getting intel from somone I know in IKEA. And all this squad talk? You really don't know anything about it so why bother talking about it, you'll see the effectiveness soon enough. :icon_twisted:

If we'd really been infiltrated you'd know all about IKEA's new squad system. K45 Squad, aka, Matthew's Love House will soon be rocking it, we just have a few semantics to work through, like who is the one bringing the alcohol, who's bringing the food, which village it's at etc. Ours however, are obviously going to be superior to yours because of the large amounts of debauchery going on inside.

King Matt II

Hardly. Your system must be horribly flawed if it allows someone who had just left the "enemy" tribe become a diplomat with privs within days of joining. And then inviting Locatus too? Clearly your system is how many points the recruit has instead of putting actual research into the recruits. Then again, I couldn't expect any more from mass recruiting family tribes.

Plus, you said yourself Mike is an idiot, so you're saying your brilliantly organized system promotes idiots? Nice.

An attempt at what? And "calm down"? I'm completely calm. :)

I could take an educated guess, but that would probably be overrating your tribe's abilities.

That's why he was begging me to ask a member of IKEA to stop catting him, because he's the best? Good one.

By the way Mikey, it's nice to know that you have someone else answering the questions I asked you. :p

I'm the duke of IKEA, do you expect me to sit here and watch when my tribe is being flamed? No sir.

DeletedUser

Should we make one? I mean, we want to be part of the 'in' crowd don't we? It'd also be another place to flaunt our sexiness.

Tbh, I think we should.
Ours would totally pwn Krakens.
Another place to immortalise the awhsumness that is IKEA. 8D
Our antics would no longer be hidden away inside our tribal forums, kept for our own viewing pleasure... But instead given to THE WORLD.
It would be almost too generous of us to share such brilliance with them and obvs people are going to wish they could join us, but if Kraken can do it... I'm sure we can too. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser96141

COME ON! if you didnt then you wouldnt be a tribe

I have high cholesterol, no cheese for me :p
Simply you cant answer him back

you will never get a spy into IKEA, they are too loyal :)

Why do you make squads? co-ordination simple as that, every tribe has them

LOL:) you think so?

(italic+bolds are my comments

DeletedUser

Tbh, I think we should.
Ours would totally pwn Krakens.
Another place to immortalise the awhsumness that is IKEA. 8D
Our antics would no longer be hidden away inside our tribal forums, kept for our own viewing pleasure... But instead given to THE WORLD.
It would be almost too generous of us to share such brilliance with them and obvs people are going to wish they could join us, but if Kraken can do it... I'm sure we can too. :icon_wink:

I can just imagine it now. We'd become feared, respected, loved with but a single look into our daily lives. *sniff*

Such a wonderful idea...

King Matt II

[spoil]
squadtargets.jpg
[/spoil]

Poor Bob and Joe. :icon_sad:

Kraken's Blog said:
By the end of the attack break I would think that all members should have at least 100 Spears, 100 Swords and 20 Scouts.

Damn. Kraken are definitely better than IKEA, we only have 2 ponies and 7 spearmen between us. :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I just enjoy reading KM's posts, they are always straight to the point.

DeletedUser

What on Earth makes you think that IKEA is better than Kraken? Hm?

LMAO!

2004012130_Display-35.gif

Seriously, that quote just hit me with absolute force as soon as I read that thing you posted O.O

KM, we should probably make a blog and post this guy's lulwuts as advertising punchlines.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I, for one, am eagerly awaiting the arrival of these new, elite squad systems that no tribe can possibly match.

I wonder HOW they are so better? Has Kraken developed some new strategies? Having one player attack only with rams, one with only cats, one with only axes, two with spears?

lol no, they each attack with one sword..

Status
Not open for further replies.