The Not So Mighty Kraken

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You are a genius! With twitter and Facebook we can spread the might of IKEA across the world! Into every city, street and household!

My thoughts exactly. :icon_cool:
We'll have to tell the Dukes about our idea...
It'll be like our very own Dragon's Den..

Amer will be James Kahn.
Daria will be Deborah Meaden.
Matt will be... Peter Jones.
And Warham will be uhm... I guess Theo Paphitis.

I know you probs don't know who they are cos you're from Aussieland, but oh well. :lol:
Hopefully one of them won't say.. "I'm out." The idea is just too awesome. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Gotta love all the people trying to be cool on some dumb game. You're not.
Yes saying it's a dumb game makes me dumb (aka perfect for Kraken) too I guess, but hey, I don't care!

DeletedUser96141

Gotta love all the people trying to be cool on some dumb game. You're not.
Yes saying it's a dumb game makes me dumb (aka perfect for Kraken) too I guess, but hey, I don't care!

if you dont than please leave these forums!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

this gave me the lulz. good job.

And please send at least 1 sword it will be given back :D

DeletedUser

My thoughts exactly. :icon_cool:
We'll have to tell the Dukes about our idea...
It'll be like our very own Dragon's Den..

Amer will be James Kahn.
Daria will be Deborah Meaden.
Matt will be... Peter Jones.
And Warham will be uhm... I guess Theo Paphitis.

I know you probs don't know who they are cos you're from Aussieland, but oh well. :lol:
Hopefully one of them won't say.. "I'm out." The idea is just too awesome. :icon_cool:

You are right. I have no idea who they are. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser51929

Aint read a word of this topic due to laziness. But there COA is the Kraken befor it gets killed. :3

DeletedUser

Love IKEA's new squad system. I can see the improvements you made upon Kraken's original plan. The whale and warham squad can squash the insurgents, then you move onto utilizing the plunger to clean them off the floor and the last squad to finish them off ;)

Sellsword

Love IKEA's new squid system. I can see the improvements you made upon Kraken's original plan. The whale and warham squid can squash the insurgents, then you move onto utilizing the plunger to clean them off the floor and the last squid to finish them off ;)

I edited spelling to fit the Kraken theme.

DeletedUser

Less with the unsavoury posting please.
(yes i know its punny)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry :(

Not been told off since Jirki when I played World4 in 2007 :(

DeletedUser

Its more like a guide, than a telling off. And applies to most of the posters in this thread not you specifically. I have deleted a number of posts that are inappropriate. Next time i will be more severe.

Edit - You are welcome to PM if you are unsure what is suitable for the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sellsword

Sorry Cracker, I guess the lack of wars is making us all a little bored.

On topic: Kraken is irrelevant, we need new threads to troll, I mean intelligently comment on.

DeletedUser

One day in december a maybe drunken member of IKEA (xfire) decided it would be funny to send a request to Kraken on their website pretending to be me asking for an invite.

Liez!
I would never do such things when drunk!

DeletedUser

so how did the request come from your home country, which is like 4000 miles away from mine :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.