The Not So Mighty Kraken

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Congrats Mikey! You got some info on us eh? Well no matter, your info proves absolutely nothing. A tribe always have their village idiots, you should knowing considering that ou're one of them. What you posted onhere was just a bit of the life inside Kraken, according to my intel, you not much different if not worse. Hmmm? Could it be possible that IKEA's been infiltrated?! Yes, that's right I'm getting intel from somone I know in IKEA. And all this squad talk? You really don't know anything about it so why bother talking about it, you'll see the effectiveness soon enough. :icon_twisted:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh shux we haz a spy in IKEA lets disband :icon_redface:

DeletedUser96141

How is IKEA better than Kraken? you say that haaaaaaaaaaaa?
IKEA IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETER!

well there are a million reasons, one is not being noooobs (unlike you)
2. having a life
3. Knowing real strategies
4.not stupid enough to make a member a diplomat after 3 days

(more to come)

DeletedUser

2. having a life

(more to come)

come on boy'o only 999996 more reasons to go :)

*looking at this thread as an outsider and lolling*

kingjohan

2. having a life

(more to come)

You seem to be rather stupid...

1: IKEA is better because they have a life? :icon_confused: What has that to do with anything?

2: knowing real strategys, okay, sure, i'm sure IKEA have good strategys. Care to tell me 2 fake strategys tho?

3: Since you're so sure IKEA didn't make anyone a diplomat after 3 days, after how many days did they appoint a diplomat? And how is it syupid to appoint a diplomat after 3 days if you know the person who you knew would be made the diplomat?

It's not that i don't enjoy reading your asskissing posts to IKEA, but..:icon_redface:

-Johan

DeletedUser

You seem to be rather stupid...

1: IKEA is better because they have a life? :icon_confused: What has that to do with anything?

2: knowing real strategys, okay, sure, i'm sure IKEA have good strategys. Care to tell me 2 fake strategys tho?

3: Since you're so sure IKEA didn't make anyone a diplomat after 3 days, after how many days did they appoint a diplomat? And how is it syupid to appoint a diplomat after 3 days if you know the person who you knew would be made the diplomat?

It's not that i don't enjoy reading your asskissing posts to IKEA, but..:icon_redface:

-Johan

IKEA have a diplomat? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I can just imagine it now. We'd become feared, respected, loved with but a single look into our daily lives. *sniff*

Such a wonderful idea...

Well that is the dream. :icon_cool:
We should also set up a Twitter account obvs.
I mean, people will want the minute by minute updates.

And a FB page where people can Like IKEA. :lol:

DeletedUser

By the way Mikey, it's nice to know that you have someone else answering the questions I asked you. :p

you may have noticed but i couldn't quite type properly last night when i got in, soo to be honest you make me laugh trying to flame me when i cant even reply properly.

Shall we start again?

you call me a village idiot, yet the village idiot leaves IKEA to join Kraken, i got the invite whilst being in IKEA and yet you don't think im a spy, i got promoted to diplomat after one day and i declared war on IKEA after which you kicked a player who you thought started the war but you had no proof it was him, and you call me an idiot ? :icon_rolleyes:

I love how you say about my posts being the village idiot and looking foolish in IKEA when i haven't posted in IKEA since i returned your spies are doing a top job there :lol: If you actually did have a spy in IKEA then they would be pretty pointless nothing about attacks ect gets mentioned in the forum.

frogmonkee said:
Oh ya? What reason? And no one is better Wheelz :p. Sorry, it's a fact :D.

my god you are a noob, nobody is better than wheelz? well in game he has already been cleared and catted :lol: Tribe leadership, hmmm he promotes me "a village idiot" to diplomat, kicks people out of the tribe because he thinks they started wars, posts his zone plans on the kraken blog for everyone to see. This guy sounds really good to me.

kingjohan

you may have noticed but i couldn't quite type properly last night when i got in, soo to be honest you make me laugh trying to flame me when i cant even reply properly.

Wait.... You write, even tho you know you can't write properly, so when he flame you for your non-sence posts you try to use the "i couldn't write properly" as an excuse?

DeletedUser

ermm yes it was new year so its funny he tries to say i don't reply to some things when its obvious i may have had a beer or two.

kingjohan

ermm yes it was new year so its funny he tries to say i don't reply to some things when its obvious i may have had a beer or two.
As i understood it, you replied, but your replies made no sence?

Or did you not reply to some things that he flamed you for? cause that would make the situation different.

DeletedUser

have you never had something to drink and posted on the forums ? he asked me something i posted something else so what ?

i can type now and answer his pointless questions

kingjohan

have you never had something to drink and posted on the forums ? he asked me something i posted something else so what ?

i can type now and answer his pointless questions

No i hasn't. When i'm drunk i stay away from the internet.

You posted replies that made no sence, when he flamed you for it you tried to use the excuse something like "i was drunk (i assume you were drunk since you mentioned beers), i couldn't write properly" when you knew you was replying. So the best thing would've been not to post at all, right?

Sellsword

You posted replies that made no sence, when he flamed you for it you tried to use the excuse something like "i was drunk (i assume you were drunk since you mentioned beers), i couldn't write properly" when you knew you was replying. So the best thing would've been not to post at all, right?

Nag, nag, nag. Give the dude a break.

DeletedUser

You know you are asking that a drunk person make rational decisions...

DeletedUser96141

I overreacted. Sorry biscuit.
so did i when i kept on "asskissing" (i didnt) to IKEA

because i hate seeing noobs that dont get to shut their mouths !

p.s.: i have never been in IKEA, and probably wont ever want to

DeletedUser

its ok :lol: i just came in to check on skype and see how things were and he posted about me so i tried to reply

Status
Not open for further replies.