XXXX declare on $CoD$

DeletedUser

Broly was Andy's spy in CoD madengineer.
Unfortunately for Andy he was so bad a spy that he doesn't even know who you are :)

DeletedUser95344

Broly was Andy's spy in CoD madengineer.
Unfortunately for Andy he was so bad a spy that he doesn't even know who you are :)

O i see,But i sure there might be another guy in....By the way of reply. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ive stopped paying attention to this and dont know what the sides are any more and what all the splinter tribes and what have you are, can somebody do some stats? i cant be bothered to listen to you people moan ive done it wrong.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: XXXX
Side 2:
Tribes: $CoD$

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,736
Side 2: 3,409
Difference: 6,327

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 93,279,429
Side 2: 32,769,474
Difference: 60,509,955

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 3,897
Side 2: 625
Difference: 3,272

chart

Side 1: 37,143,934
Side 2: 5,911,629
Difference: 31,232,305

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1,098
Side 2: 174
Difference: 924

chart

Side 1: 10,426,286
Side 2: 1,638,650
Difference: 8,787,636

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 192
Side 2: 28
Difference: 164

chart

Side 1: 1,849,443
Side 2: 265,624
Difference: 1,583,819

chart

Stats 0%fat without any allies, conquers against Cod ppl kicked, etc
and not taking in account K's conquered.

DeletedUser64821

Been quiet on the forums recently... Here's some stats lol.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1,009
Side 2: 208
Difference: 801

chart

Side 1: 9,651,729
Side 2: 1,959,758
Difference: 7,691,971

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 235
Side 2: 32
Difference: 203

chart

Side 1: 2,277,927
Side 2: 306,567
Difference: 1,971,360

chart

DeletedUser

BDeath, BRKDA, -3-, SHTONU, -TBP-, MRH, SLW, CC, PHNX, AYE, CORL, DEATH, XIV, ??????, WTF!!!, EXP-E, Me, CHAOS, JJ, =WOLF=, WOZ, OG SiN, WHO, NINIF, SOLO, Tactic, $TCC$, ~ST~, ~CBS~ and all other players, groups, or any classification a tribe can fall under who is still active in any way should prevent XXXX from taking the world while the time to do so still exists. If this happens, any above tribe stands a chance of winning the world. I realize why many tribes are not attacking, and I commend you on intelligent diplomacy, but is winning a world through sheer diplomacy worth it at the expense of an exciting end of the world?

I would personally like to see BDeath, SLW, BRKDA, or -TBP- to win the world at this point. Or a newly organized and reformed version of $CoD$. XXXX has used too many allies to get to this point and once was a great war tribe, now seems like a hugger or family tribe. My reasoning is the lack of challenge from $CoD$ at this point.

Want more challenge? Make a few more enemies and prove yourselves to be the powerful tribe many believe you to be. This can't be a fun way to win the world Jonedcap, I'm sure you want a multi-front war at some point just to test your tribe...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43660

BDeath, BRKDA, -3-, SHTONU, -TBP-, MRH, SLW, CC, PHNX, AYE, CORL, DEATH, XIV, ??????, WTF!!!, EXP-E, Me, CHAOS, JJ, =WOLF=, WOZ, OG SiN, WHO, NINIF, SOLO, Tactic, $TCC$, ~ST~, ~CBS~ and all other players, groups, or any classification a tribe can fall under who is still active in any way should prevent XXXX from taking the world while the time to do so still exists. If this happens, any above tribe stands a chance of winning the world. I realize why many tribes are not attacking, and I commend you on intelligent diplomacy, but is winning a world through sheer diplomacy worth it at the expense of an exciting end of the world?

I would personally like to see BDeath, SLW, BRKDA, or -TBP- to win the world at this point. Or a newly organized and reformed version of $CoD$. XXXX has used too many allies to get to this point and once was a great war tribe, now seems like a hugger or family tribe. My reasoning is the lack of challenge from $CoD$ at this point.

Want more challenge? Make a few more enemies and prove yourselves to be the powerful tribe many believe you to be. This can't be a fun way to win the world Jonedcap, I'm sure you want a multi-front war at some point just to test your tribe...

We are engaged in a multi-K war. Look at the map. Instead of pontificating, open your eyes. Furthermore, simply enumerating the top 20 tribes in a way to gather some kind of momentum to coalesce an anti-XXXX movement is quite risible, and fitting for someone as clueless as you as to what W22 has become.

The notion that XXXX is where we currently are due to diplomacy reveals you for the blithering fool that you are. This trope has been brought up a few times, about XXXX's alliances. XXXX has been allied with BRKDA for two bloody years now. Bdeath, or what's left of it, have been allied with XXXX for about 15 months. I've been friends with MJ, Tony, saint, and THE ROCK for sometime. And members of -3-, particularly AndyJC have been friend with me, and members of XXXX since our wars with D3TH. At the onset of our war with $COD$ last year, $COD$ had two tribes, and 157 members. XXXX had 96. You factor in bdeath, and that makes a fair fight. Saint311 had been warring $COD$ prior to our declaration. Thus, the idea that XXXX should betray our allies, or that they should betray us, bespeaks of your duplicitous and mephitic nature. And lack of a challenge? You're clueless brother. XXXX have earned our K's, and we've beaten $COD$ thus far through superior tactics, and stratagem. We are where we are through having allies indeed(what's wrong with having friends?) and through our efforts, but to suggest that our place in this world is predicated because of our allies, or this so-called hugging is amazingly specious, and an incredibly dumb assertion.

Rather than having had waltz over to the W22 forums and attempting to bestride the world and bring forth an anti-XXXX coalition, you should have taken a look at the tribes of W22, the events over the past year, and maybe chatted with people involved in these tribes. But being the good little Napoleon that you are, I'm sure we're all just pawns on a chessboard and ants to someone of your towering intellect.

And if you are who I think you are, I'm a bit surprised by this post of yours. You were in W22 for a blip. You did well in XXXX(if it is indeed who I think it is) and you helped me out in the beginning of W22, but a lot has changed in W22, and it's a different beast. Stick to the newer worlds where your rabble-rousing may find a much wider, and appreciative audience. Stick to your strengths.

AndyJc

Not exactly taking into account the fact even if we did dislike XXXX enough to want them gone we probably dislike each other just as much if not more.

DeletedUser

We are engaged in a multi-K war. Look at the map. Instead of pontificating, open your eyes. Furthermore, simply enumerating the top 20 tribes in a way to gather some kind of momentum to coalesce an anti-XXXX movement is quite risible, and fitting for someone as clueless as you as to what W22 has become.

The notion that XXXX is where we currently are due to diplomacy reveals you for the blithering fool that you are. This trope has been brought up a few times, about XXXX's alliances. XXXX has been allied with BRKDA for two bloody years now. Bdeath, or what's left of it, have been allied with XXXX for about 15 months. I've been friends with MJ, Tony, saint, and THE ROCK for sometime. And members of -3-, particularly AndyJC have been friend with me, and members of XXXX since our wars with D3TH. At the onset of our war with $COD$ last year, $COD$ had two tribes, and 157 members. XXXX had 96. You factor in bdeath, and that makes a fair fight. Saint311 had been warring $COD$ prior to our declaration. Thus, the idea that XXXX should betray our allies, or that they should betray us, bespeaks of your duplicitous and mephitic nature. And lack of a challenge? You're clueless brother. XXXX have earned our K's, and we've beaten $COD$ thus far through superior tactics, and stratagem. We are where we are through having allies indeed(what's wrong with having friends?) and through our efforts, but to suggest that our place in this world is predicated because of our allies, or this so-called hugging is amazingly specious, and an incredibly dumb assertion.

Rather than having had waltz over to the W22 forums and attempting to bestride the world and bring forth an anti-XXXX coalition, you should have taken a look at the tribes of W22, the events over the past year, and maybe chatted with people involved in these tribes. But being the good little Napoleon that you are, I'm sure we're all just pawns on a chessboard and ants to someone of your towering intellect.

And if you are who I think you are, I'm a bit surprised by this post of yours. You were in W22 for a blip. You did well in XXXX(if it is indeed who I think it is) and you helped me out in the beginning of W22, but a lot has changed in W22, and it's a different beast. Stick to the newer worlds where your rabble-rousing may find a much wider, and appreciative audience. Stick to your strengths.

I understand what you thought I meant. I did not mean to imply your war with [D3TH] and all the players/land you gained from it were not earned. I meant to say why not add some challenge and fight some more people? Considering the world will end in a lame way if you do not. After all, you had no problem screwing XIII. The ally that is the reason you are even in the position to be ruling the world in the first place.

They are the reason you have some of the best players in the world both from [D3TH]'s collapse and when you threatened to attack XIII to get to $CoD$. You still put the nail in the coffin to their tribe yourself along with sir colbey. Don't act like you took all of the XIII players Kontinents through combat.

DeletedUser43660

I understand what you thought I meant. I did not mean to imply your war with [D3TH] and all the players/land you gained from it were not earned. I meant to say why not add some challenge and fight some more people? Considering the world will end in a lame way if you do not. After all, you had no problem screwing XIII. The ally that is the reason you are even in the position to be ruling the world in the first place.

They are the reason you have some of the best players in the world both from [D3TH]'s collapse and when you threatened to attack XIII to get to $CoD$. You still put the nail in the coffin to their tribe yourself along with sir colbey. Don't act like you took all of the XIII players Kontinents through combat.

The D3TH war ended about 16 months ago. We cleaned up Apollo, EBR, and then we warred $COD$ after D3TH merged into XXXX. Your timeline of W22 is way off. Screwing XIII? You have absolutely no basis for such an assertion. And really? The reason why where we are is the result of being allied with XIII? No other reason? Simplistic drivel.

We did not threaten to attack XIII to get to $COD$. We put the notion for warring FINAL(XIII and XIV had merged at that time Sherlock) to council, and to the tribe and there was no unifying desire to war XIII by the tribe, and by council. The notion of ending FINAL, or XXXX warring FINAL was discussed with my wingman Tony Mokbell, and by others that I gossip with in tw's; which is how wwyandt got wind of this notion, and we talked on skype extensively on this issue and about the future of our tribes and W22. Unless you were standing behind me or wwyandt, you have no bloody idea what you're talking about. And at that juncture of W22, we did not put any nail in FINAL's coffin, they were dead and buried. We took in the people from FINAL who wanted to war $COD$ and do so under our umbrella. We didn't put a gun to their head and force them to leave their tribe. FINAL was the sick man of W22, and most people in FINAL realized that. Foolish partisans blinded by the past did not; as evidenced by your assertions.

And yes, we did not gain our villages in K53/63/73, K54/64/74, K65, K66, K80/90, and K39 through 'Kombat.' $COD$ merely handed the villages over to us as they're such nice people. EDIT: I misconstrued your assertion, but nonetheless, what you said was still quite silly: when people from another tribe join your tribe, they add to the village total of your tribe's existing village count. Sure, we didn't 'earn' K17 or whatever, but who gives a crap? The frontline K's where FINAL was situated, do you honestly think those FINAL players were best served being in FINAL, or with XXXX? Not everything in XXXX has been peaches and cream, but talk to former FINAL players, and get them to compare on how XXXX and FINAL operate. Better yet, take up an account in $COD$ and see how we roll :)

You have zero credibility commenting on these issues. Furthermore, your credibility is all but in the sewers as you have failed to reveal yourself.

And I must say I think it's quite telling of your character if you think W22 would be more 'challenging' if we did things your way. Take your self-absorptive 'ideas' and bugger off to whatever world you're currently befouling.