Promising non top20 tribes.

EstoyLoco

Hehe W18 is good ol souvenir :)

Meet a few from W18 in this world also :)

Deleted User - 3135

I would have been perfectly content with someone saying I disagree with all the people who say that chik3n is the only promising non-top twenty tribe. That would have been fine. But saying you are wrong, and insinuating that I (and every one who responded to me agreeing) is either naive or an idiot. (as shown by the immense amount of sarcasm and the way with which he said it, hopefully I won't have to explain further and you will be able to see the insinuation)

I wasn't saying you are objectively wrong. I realize it was still subjective. And I can stand by my subjective opinion that it is a naive and shallow opinion :icon_wink:

A humble player

I wasn't saying you are objectively wrong. I realize it was still subjective. And I can stand by my subjective opinion that it is a naive and shallow opinion :icon_wink:

I won't deny that, though I must say I disagree :lol:

DeletedUser

Thanks to people mentioning our name. Punch! made it to top20.

DeletedUser

Ohaider Estoy. Tis Farooq here =P

Punch look like the real deal, they've broken the top 20 and should make it to top 10 soon if they keep going.

DeletedUser95858

Bye? and Patryn get my stamp of approval.

Especially the former.

Seeing some good things in the opposite of Hello?'s Group. They are already saying Buh Bye?... Buh Bye? Now. buh Bye? to that poor lot in TND.

DeletedUser

Looks like all promising non top20 tribes making their way to top20.
Well done everyone.

Deleted User - 3135

Looks like all promising non top20 tribes making their way to top20.
Well done everyone.

Who cares about the top 20, Zombie just made it into the top 200! Woohooo

Zombie_Dance.gif