world 32's best warrior

DeletedUser

Oh, btw, AYk, im gonna go out on a limb here and remind people that taberrr was inactive :p if i remember right :p

DeletedUser

i'm inactive but i don't know why i'm rising quickly!? see how a defensive player like me kill the others with his def troops...:)
u will be a good analyzer too.LOL

p.s. good news is i can't post anything here anymore & u r going to get rid of me here, coz i expend all of my time dlt the reports of those million incomings that r on my way! LOL

p.s.2 now u know who is the 32's best warrior: TESIUS who is fighting 1&2rank tribes...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

good luck all

DeletedUser

i'm inactive but i don't know why i'm rising quickly!? see how a defensive player like me kill the others with his def troops...:)
u will be a good analyzer too.LOL

p.s. good news is i can't post anything here anymore & u r going to get rid of me here, coz i expend all of my time dlt the reports of those million incomings that r on my way! LOL

p.s.2 now u know who is the 32's best warrior: TESIUS who is fighting 1&2rank tribes...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

good luck all

You brought Time hitting you on your own... I just hope they don't cross noble with us since it's our war. You kept claiming you were awesome, want me to find some mails where you said you would never be removed? We'll prove you wrong now :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Oh, btw, AYk, im gonna go out on a limb here and remind people that taberrr was inactive :p if i remember right :p

That he was, I thought I'd caught all the ones that were!
I suppose by the time we are finished with a lot of those targets they were inactive too, even though they never start out that way!

@Malev: No worries, there aren't any nobles flying his way from us, they'd get in the way of our Nukes & Cats.

DeletedUser

Side note: You forgot [H] on your chart AYK.

Tesius: I dont get it. Honestly, i dont. You seem to be ranting and raving that noone plays with honor, yet its completely ok for you to set almost a complete pnp board a fire because the facts dont work for you, so you make them up as you go along. Honor, loyalty? Doesn't seem to work for you. You see others with it, however since they're not you...its wrong. Everything you touch turns to gold because your just that courageous and honorable? Have you SEEN your own tribe mates, and just how many tribes they've been in? Try cleaning your own house before you start complaining about the lack of honor or courage from other tribes or players.

I hate to break it to you, but this is a group game. its not about individuals. Please try to remember that.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser

Side note: You forgot [H] on your chart AYK.

I think that's because we didn't noble more than 300 villages from them, it ended before we really got rolling, and we umm played that war a little bit differently... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I actually appreciate this bigjay. I've always been the first to try to give credit where it's due, throughout the world.. Rarely have I ever really argued the statement that Time is the best tribe here. It's hard to stay modest though when someone comes in trying to make the claim that their rag tag bunch of players are the best on the server, and Time has achieved nothing.

I do hope you guys can pull things together on your half of the world, so there is another tribe to talk about around here again, because honestly, it bores me to tears to talk about myself!

I am pretty straight talking and will give credit where its due.

so do i, im doing my damndest, the only problem is people and their alter egos who are not seeing the bigger picture, which is to play the game and enjoy it.

Tazecca

You brought Time hitting you on your own... I just hope they don't cross noble with us since it's our war. You kept claiming you were awesome, want me to find some mails where you said you would never be removed? We'll prove you wrong now :icon_twisted:

im so sorry the vills u will be takin will have no farm

DeletedUser

im so sorry the vills u will be takin will have no farm

Grrr...

We'll live I suppose it's only a little bit of rebuilding to do; taking it for the team I suppose, although which team I am not sure yet XD

DeletedUser82080

Hi,

I was thinking the players in w32 are some smart and kind. But it seems I am completely wrong. Because lots of bullies are around... 2 tribes against only 1 player!

I think you all should wake up from your dreams. Because if I don't let my friend goes down no one can do it! Why not send attacks on me? Come on Time players, I want you leave Tesius alone and only attack on me?

And stop posting here, this is a war game. Go and do it if you can!

DeletedUser43045

So we should ignore the guy that keeps insulting Time and keeps making outrageous claims to go after you? Why? If he didn't want us coming for him he should have kept his mouth shut. Instead he kept on spewing his nonsense and this is were it lead to.

DeletedUser

Hi,

I was thinking the players in w32 are some smart and kind. But it seems I am completely wrong. Because lots of bullies are around... 2 tribes against only 1 player!

I think you all should wake up from your dreams. Because if I don't let my friend goes down no one can do it! Why not send attacks on me? Come on Time players, I want you leave Tesius alone and only attack on me?

We're sorry. We are just trying to show Tesius the consequences of his actions. He shot his mouth off here on the forums, insulted competant, courageous and honorable players and we're not very happy about that. If you've noticed around the forums, we do try to be polite to each other. However, if you set the entire board off, you will get hammered for it. Either here, or in game ( sometimes both).

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser

We're sorry. We are just trying to show Tesius the consequences of his actions. He shot his mouth off here on the forums, insulted competant, courageous and honorable players and we're not very happy about that. If you've noticed around the forums, we do try to be polite to each other. However, if you set the entire board off, you will get hammered for it. Either here, or in game ( sometimes both).

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

heh, it takes a certain kind of skill to piss off everyone at once and unite them against you :lol:

DeletedUser

Hi,

Wait, you mean the attacks on TESIUS have nothing to do with you bringing Turkish refugees into your tribe and not releasing them?

See Sinek, I said it'd come to this, if they weren't released we'd target NoName.
Now we are doing just that.

DeletedUser

look on the bright side at least he will get a fair amount of ODD from this :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

petn said the east needed a leader right? well invite TESIUS to Time and watch the whole east side form one giant TESIUS hating family :lol:

DeletedUser

LOL
tnx SINEK, this was the reason that i named u as the best...
i had shut my mouth, if u check my joining date u will find, but when i saw the posts here that players of TIME called each other the best then the devil appeared! lol
as i told before none of u (TIME) r best!!!! oh
is sending those attacks to me shows that u r best?!

p.s.about Turkish i must say that AYK, we never give them to u, attack me or not. if u r the best then take them if not then go & play with ur dolls or concentrate on the others (like me)!!!! u even can't only take 2-3 players?...what a big tribe!!!LOL