world 32's best warrior

DeletedUser

Actually I'd sooner see a clay pit taken down to zero, than a smithy. Reality is, when you lose a couple hundred claypits, hq's, and farms, and warehouses...

You can't build your farms, until your build your warehouses, to build the warehouses you have to transport resources in.
You can't build your HQ or claypit until your farms are high enough, which slows the whole build process down incredibly as you still have to keep transporting resources in.
You finally get your farms up high enough, now you decide, do I keep transporting resources in and build up the HQ, so you can get back to 100% faster, or do you build the clay pits with your level 1 HQ.

Farm, smithy, hq will put a village out of action somewhat, but it can be fairly quickly rebuild with or without transporting resources.
But taking out the warehouse, farm, 1 pit, and hq, and it's disabled for close to a month, because your population in structures doesn't let you build anything but warehouse/farm first.

i understand what your saying, but primary objective for me attacking a village is to take farm below level 20 hq to 0 wall 0 smithy= so they cant attack back and if i have spare i smash clay pit ofcourse...

i think it depends on what kinda of person you are attacking at times...a dodger or a stacker...

DeletedUser67788

i think it depends on what kinda of person you are attacking at times...a dodger or a stacker...

If I know my target is HC heavy then I will gladly hit their smithy. When the smithy drops below lvl 15 they can't remake HC at all.

DeletedUser

If I know my target is HC heavy then I will gladly hit their smithy. When the smithy drops below lvl 15 they can't remake HC at all.

ofcourse, another good reason and method for smashing smithy..

DeletedUser

Who is next tesius? :lol: come to papa

u can't find any other TESIUS!

he is THE ONE.

he was w32 first OP, he was the one who fought a tribe lonely with only 7 vils, he was the one who is always in wars & fought bravely, he was the one who fought 91 players with 851mil points & only lost 45 vils & also took 13 (lack of packets don't let him take more), he is the one who had the most incomings of w32, he is the one who was the first sniper of w32 & he is the one who get the defender of the day with more than 1000 snipes in a day, he is the only one kick ur ass all! LOL

yes he is the one...

p.s. he is the one who is playing his own account from the beginning & he is the one banned & start over 4 times but reached this point. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

he is THE ONE.

he was w32 first OP, he was the one who fought a tribe lonely with only 7 vils, he was the one who is always in wars & fought bravely, he was the one who fought 91 players with 851mil points & only lost 45 vils & also took 13 (lack of packets don't let him take more), he is the one who was the first sniper of w32 & he is the one who get the defender of the day with more than 1000 snipes in a day, he is the only one kick ur ass all! LOL

yes he is the one...

p.s. he is the one who is playing his own account from the beginning & he is the one banned & start over 4 times but reached this point. :D

so with only 45 villages taken (we'll go ahead and say thats around 420k points right there) you've gone from 10.3 mio to 9.6 mio. take one away from the other, thats about 700k points lost. this means you lost around 420k from villages, and another 280k just from cats. that seems like pretty big damage to me.

also, who is sending all these trains? im pretty sure Time is not nobling you, so that leaves about 25.6 trains per member of FD..... and thats just the ones that were sniped. seems like they're pretty busy over there.

DeletedUser

More than 1000 snipes in a day...
91 players!

I call shannigans!

I know for a fact there are only 15-20 Time members who are attacking you, that leaves another 39 members of FD who might be attacking you, I'd wager a guess that's another 15-20. That's tops 40 players hitting you.

You can't go and say every player in Time and FD are hitting you because some members are, it just doesn't work that way.

DeletedUser

i understand what your saying, but primary objective for me attacking a village is to take farm below level 20 hq to 0 wall 0 smithy= so they cant attack back and if i have spare i smash clay pit ofcourse...

Typically, you're not going to be catapulting villages on the frontlines, or villages you plan on taking. So why would you worry about them attacking back. If you've done your job right to begin with, that's not an option for them anyways.

I fully agree with AYK. The absolute most effective way to take out a village, is HQ, Farm, Warehouse and Clay Pit.

And it's even worse when it's a full defensive village out supporting, because the farm needs the most clay, but you need to build up your warehouse with a lvl 1 HQ until you have enough resources to build up your farm, which is slow going with the lvl 1 HQ.

And it helps to completely level the clay pit to 0. Cuz I've found it's a lot quicker rebuild off the bat with a handful of lvl 1 clay pits. Even tho it's just the 1 lvl difference. It does make a big impact on wait times.

Most of the time when you're catapulting villages, you're doing it to areas that should be relatively empty of defense. Like mid to backline villages. So people have a choice, they can waste defense defending villages that aren't going to be captured, and that takes defense away from the frontlines where it should be.

Or they can leave their villages to be catapulted.

Which is one of the things that makes catapulting so much fun.

And typically, you don't catapult villages along a frontline, as those generally tend to be the ones that ARE stacked. Or should be stacked. Which is why you attack the safer villages in order to try and draw defense, and cripple their other villages, while you clear and noble the frontline ones.

DeletedUser43045

he is THE ONE.

he was w32 first OP, he was the one who fought a tribe lonely with only 7 vils, he was the one who is always in wars & fought bravely, he was the one who fought 91 players with 851mil points & only lost 45 vils & also took 13 (lack of packets don't let him take more), he is the one who had the most incomings of w32, he is the one who was the first sniper of w32 & he is the one who get the defender of the day with more than 1000 snipes in a day, he is the only one kick ur ass all! LOL

yes he is the one...

And he is the one.

That has trouble counting the number of attackers

That has trouble counting the number of succesfull snipes

That claims to be the veryfirst sniper in W32, which is most likely untrue.

That keeps bragging without any facts to back his mouth up :icon_wink:

And lastly he truly is the one, that will most likely get catapulted to the brink of extinction fairly soon. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I needn't have to remind you all that there are certain discussions that aren't allowed on the forums. I've deleted the (in)appropriate comments, please don't let it happen again.

DeletedUser43045

I've deleted the (in)appropriate comments, please don't let it happen again.

The fact that you place the "in" between () makes it look like you've also deleted appropriate comments, and then told us not to make appropriate comments again. Seems like some weird advice imo :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

actually, the brackets are because the appropriate comments (for deletion) were inappropriate, hence their deletion. It was a play on the double-meaning of the word inappropriate, sorry if that wasn't evident :p

DeletedUser43045

actually, the brackets are because the appropriate comments (for deletion) were inappropriate, hence their deletion. It was a play on the double-meaning of the word inappropriate, sorry if that wasn't evident :p

Well clearly it wasn't all that clear :p But you're forgiven nonetheless.

DeletedUser

faeria

u always open ur mouth & tell those r bigger than u. if u r a good show urself in arena not here in the forum. those who can't fight throw stone but a coward like u don't even throw a stone, this ur fact, accept it or not all that i said is true.
as most of u told me here that it is a team work so when some of a team attack me related to all of them...it will be joking when for example SHAKESPEARED send me attack, it will last a month to hit me...LOL

Tazecca

funny thing is faeria contributes to "teamwork" more than u will ever know
Also im sure me and marky have killed atleast 300 of your nukes...gottaa love i ;)

DeletedUser

and.... he is THE ONE who is going to be rebuilding walls and farms without clay pits

muahahahahaha!!!!

edit: Taz is right...Faeria is a great team player

DeletedUser

funny thing is faeria contributes to "teamwork" more than u will ever know
Also im sure me and marky have killed atleast 300 of your nukes...gottaa love i ;)

at the moment i have about 350 nukes, u killed 300 = 650 off vils
wow, i didn't know i had 650 nukes...LOL

don't lie coz no one believe it. i told some numbers that my stats show them.
p.s.i'm the one who won the award of defender of the day for 3 days in order...LOL

hey all of u, if u had only5k incomings u left & escaped to ur bed but with 50k incomings i'm still here & u r frightened of me yet...

i'm the one who TIME frightened of him! LOL LOL LOL

DeletedUser

Tesius, you don't realize that nobody fears you. Get it through your head that your arrogance makes us hate you. The more you talk, the more we will attack you. Have fun rebuildling all the villages I am catting.

DeletedUser43045

faeria

u always open ur mouth & tell those r bigger than u. if u r a good show urself in arena not here in the forum. those who can't fight throw stone but a coward like u don't even throw a stone, this ur fact, accept it or not all that i said is true.
as most of u told me here that it is a team work so when some of a team attack me related to all of them...it will be joking when for example SHAKESPEARED send me attack, it will last a month to hit me...LOL

Trust me i do more for the team then you'll ever know :icon_biggrin: And i doubt any in time will ever be afraid of you, that's just plain ridiculous :lol:

And we've seen a load of reports showing dead nukes at home :D The thing about Time is we simple don't stop, ever. Those 50k attacks will keep coming and you'll wear out soon. Once that's done you'll most likely found in your bed hidden under the sheats :icon_razz:

Enjoy your day Tessius and try to come up with better insults if you really feel the need to insult me :icon_wink:

Tazecca

at the moment i have about 350 nukes, u killed 300 = 650 off vils
wow, i didn't know i had 650 nukes...LOL

don't lie coz no one believe it. i told some numbers that my stats show them.
p.s.i'm the one who won the award of defender of the day for 3 days in order...LOL

hey all of u, if u had only5k incomings u left & escaped to ur bed but with 50k incomings i'm still here & u r frightened of me yet...

i'm the one who TIME frightened of him! LOL LOL LOL

not one member i scared of you
Whats more I have seen more reports than that of your vills being cleared so once again i point out u really have NO ideaa how to read statistics.
and i have had 5k and not quit...some of our members have had much more than you