Official - W49 Updating Maps!

DeletedUser92753

XX is gone, you might just get it. Also, there are mucho Horde tribes now, I don't feel like counting.

DeletedUser

8 and growing. I'll list their tags and update this post as necessary, but since this is new there will be lots of changes, so if it takes much effort to change them then I would hold off for a week (don't know how hard it is to add tribes to a family).

ZHORDE
PHorde
TSV
AHorde
SHorde
RHorde
FHorde
and last but not least EHorde

DeletedUser

wait, weren't you guys just at two tribes? how'd you get so many more tribes? or are we not being serious... lol

DeletedUser

We went from 1 in the beginning, then swelled to 5 (E, S, T, D, I), recently we had gone back to 1 (EHorde) and now we are on the rise again.

There will be a lot of shifting around for a while, and we will probably swell to over 10 branches before we move people around and get it down a little, so you can hold off on updating the map if you want.

DeletedUser

We went from 1 in the beginning, then swelled to 5 (E, S, T, D, I), recently we had gone back to 1 (EHorde) and now we are on the rise again.

There will be a lot of shifting around for a while, and we will probably swell to over 10 branches before we move people around and get it down a little, so you can hold off on updating the map if you want.

nothing against your tactics... but where are you finding all these people to recruit? the world isn't exactly young any more o_O

i see the TSV tribe (i think their name was) and i see you took in some from X X, but that shouldn't be 5 more tribe's worth of people... is it?

DeletedUser

I am not sure how many total members we have taken, haven't tallied it all up yet as we have a few more to go. We will end up with 5 tribes easy, probably more. When we work it out and then ask rep to update the maps you will see where they all came from.

DeletedUser

Horde just go ahead and do it... make an alphabet of tribes. you'll end up just like the rainbow tribes earlier in the game. (gold, black, silver, and crapped my pants brown)

DeletedUser

I wanted our collective family to be called The Horde of Super Bestest Friends Who Don't Like Liers, but figured that was too long.

We will see how many we end up with.

DeletedUser

i say keep going. at this point numbers can't hurt you guys, and you might be able to make a stand against deceit. you never know

DeletedUser

Well they said we grew too large to let moral have any effect, so now we will see what happens when guys with 30% moral chill right in the middle of your home.

DeletedUser

another thing to think about is how many more nobles you guys can produce, and how much cheaper they'll be compared to deceit's. my only concern for you guys is: are you able to coordinate with each other?

DeletedUser

We will see, the tribes are all previously other tribes, so they have all worked together before. Coordination between leaders is going to be where it matters. My biggest concern is how much strain I know this will put on the EHorde leaders who are now in control of over 200 members.

DeletedUser

Bhawb- I think you should keep discussion related to the map, if possible. More important, you guys have just provided us with a reason to hit EVERY single tribe you've recruited.... >< More importantly, most Deceit members were already dealing with local issues and turtles with 40-60% morale. This doesn't change anything, minus the strain you guys put on yourselves. We will still hit hard, except our numbers will now look prettier at the end because we face a many faceted enemy :p I can't wait for the map update though, this should be fun. I hope Rep is fast at putting these guys on.

DeletedUser

We will officially list the tribes to update the map once we actually have everyone.

DeletedUser

problem with morale theory..... Bashers.... BS is made to take on all the smaller tribes while Deceit take on Ehorde. Admitidly some are so small we will get knocked down on morale but we take out the big players in every tribe and scare the small ones the tribe collapses, you rarely have to noble every village just enough to make people leave....another problem with a tribe filed with refugges (they all run they have done it before they'll do it again) and seriously just looked at Phorde... 200 point player in it how is he gonna stop Deceit and BS?

DeletedUser

problem with morale theory..... Bashers.... BS is made to take on all the smaller tribes while Deceit take on Ehorde. Admitidly some are so small we will get knocked down on morale but we take out the big players in every tribe and scare the small ones the tribe collapses, you rarely have to noble every village just enough to make people leave....another problem with a tribe filed with refugges (they all run they have done it before they'll do it again) and seriously just looked at Phorde... 200 point player in it how is he gonna stop Deceit and BS?

That 2% morale can be a real pain in the butt. :lol: