Official - W49 Updating Maps!

Repinski

When you get the final list I'll add them to the first post. As for now I'll just add them to the maps.

Repinski

It has been brought to my attention that the last time Nickjer's maps updated was in the 17th. I am emailing nickjer now to see what the issue is. I Only manage the settings, not the maps themselves so I do not know when they will next update. I am sorry.

DeletedUser

i know the problem, all the new hordes caused the computer to fry ;)

DeletedUser

Anyone else not able to see the map at this moment? Mine isn't loading up :(

DeletedUser

It said on the main website that he is moving them all to a different location.

Repinski

Will be adding the family now. While he was having issues my changes were not saving.

Repinski

I've been having issues editing the maps settings ever since Nickjer changed the host for his site. I'm trying to get this issue resolved with him as fast as possible so please bear with us.

DeletedUser

There are now many new horde tribes to add to maps:

CHorde
MHorde
Ghorde
AHorde
LHorde
OHORDE
BHorde
YHorde

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is the full list by my knowledge (for now):
EHorde
SHorde
5Horde
AHorde
BHorde
CHorde
DHorde
RHorde
MHorde
YHorde
OHorde
*AOR*

I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anyone.

This is the full list for now.

Repinski

Wow....... K......... I'll get to that................ Later cause I'm feeling lazy and don't want to link all that right now.

Repinski

Sorry for the delay. I've been getting a new computer and all that over the past 2 weeks because mine crashed. Was playing from iPhone. Updating now.

Repinski

Updated both on the site and the first post.

Bhawb please don't list allies as family from now on. I initially used your list then when I went to start linking I saw the actual list on EHorde's page and was like "*Sigh*". Since I don't play this world I'm restricted to using the information provided to me through guest access and the community. I'd prefer to not have to contact the EHorde F. duke (whoever that is) each time their family changes to confirm said changes. So again, please only provide accurate info. I do look into these things somewhat.

^ The above rant isn't me lashing out, just letting you know. Sorry if it came off that way. I appreciate all the help you guys give me when it comes to my job. ^_^

Best regards,
-Repinski

DeletedUser96164

It might have been correct when he told you the info - things are a bit dynamic with the hordies at the moment.

DeletedUser

Just checked the updating maps, and I am very happy by the way Deceit has progressed and still is on top. Hats off to the players and leaders for the commitment and dedication and will to stay ahead of others. Almost 1 year's coming up of when W49 started. I still remember the day when Hydse left for a vacation and handed me and Varialis the reigns of Quit! I never believed we could have come so far beating all the other greater tribes and stand the test of time.

Thanks to all the players I played with and keep on the good work. A special thanks to Linda, Sergei and Sarge. :)

DeletedUser

Semper Deciet! You guys do me proud. I've been in a lot of tribes, but I've never seen a bunch with such commitment and TEAMWORK as you guys :)