Punching =STRH=

DeletedUser

I didn't know the details hijack, I said "STORM? was it?" in the way, that Do not know much about it... Sorry babes xx :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This should be pretty one sided

Punch need all the luck they can get

Might need Party! to help yah:lol:

DeletedUser

I didn't know the details hijack, I said "STORM? was it?" in the way, that Do not know much about it... Sorry babes xx :icon_wink:

I will let you off with this one then. :icon_twisted:

HeftySmurf

Ill ninja them all when i stop ninja'ing the tribe im currently ninja'ing :D

DeletedUser

The blabbermouthing kids about sums it up, I spend a good 4 hours in their tribe before leaving in disgust.

DeletedUser

Judging by the ego on their mails, it'd appear they believe they own this world due to, now I know the full story, beating a rank 1 tribe that fell through from inside. :) Good job STRH... Your one of a kind..

DeletedUser59785

anyone that knows me , and remembers me , knows i have always been a fan of the underdog ..
.... and i have never been a blabbering kid :)

maybe i should just tribe hop and join you...... seems you could do with some rational thinking .... naw .... i will just wait for you to come get me .... LMAO

DeletedUser

anyone that knows me , and remembers me , knows i have always been a fan of the underdog ..
.... and i have never been a blabbering kid :)

maybe i should just tribe hop and join you...... seems you could do with some rational thinking .... naw .... i will just wait for you to come get me .... LMAO

Alright! I'm up for it. We love to hug our enemies and mass recruit because we only want world peace. The only reason we merged with SIGN was to help lead to more world peace! :D

Actually... No. Just stay where you are.

Stormer461

I believe STORM! nobled around 10 villages back in those days. STORM! quit due the whole council quiting the game at once, not the lack of participation in war ;). Check TW stats darling.
TWstats doesn't show everything you know.

Sellsword

If I was to be part of LOCK and STRH I'd die of impressment personally, they represent they're family tribe so baddly, they add to the "noob" image, sometimes they need to learn to close there traps, they believe they can take us down as they took down STORM? was it? I don't even remember :icon_eek:,and apparently they believe because of that, they can take on anything? Really, good luck STHR, you just put one foot in the grave, good move wonz :icon_wink:.

Less talk, more stats.

HeftySmurf

Less talk, more stats.

Sorry, we would post stats, but due to our leadership and membership currently rolling around the floor lolling 24/7 at their attacks, we are unable to comply with your request.

DeletedUser66848

Let's show them how to take a PUNCH! :icon_biggrin: lol

DeletedUser

Less talk, more stats.

If you divert your eyes to a map of our positioning you'll see they're not even close, but, as they declared on us, and we have recently merged, I thought the world should, quite rightly, know about this. :icon_eek:

Sellsword

If you divert your eyes to a map of our positioning you'll see they're not even close, but, as they declared on us, and we have recently merged, I thought the world should, quite rightly, know about this. :icon_eek:

post a map, then. Entertain me or inform me, I care hardly which. But this complaining about noob attacks is unenticing.

DeletedUser

Make your own map, I already know the situation. Also please don't talk to me as if I am some lesser piece of ____ , if you want somebody to do something for you, ask kindly, have some respect for one another. If you are one not to care about such map that would be posted, don't ask.