Punching =STRH=

DeletedUser

Bit off topic from STRH, but, Sellsword is so confident his tribe are great and almighty. Lets take a peek at the support forum shall we?

5409728721_1914307093_b.jpg

DeletedUser

Well, he is defending them so much, and knows so much. Got the wrong impression the point still lies there in the image. I Sent that mail to REL to weaken their morale, which, I can see from the forums, it has done just that. We do not -need- to do that, we do not -have- to send it, but, it all helps, if it helps, and you can use it to your advantage, but you don't? Well, you'd be stupid not too. Your located in North/North east K25 and north West K26, We're located Southern Of K25, So to all those REL player that think, "ohh they're crap", You are still yet to effectively clear or even lower loyalty from us, seriously? Who do you think you are, some "god" rank 50 tribe?

DeletedUser

Amane. on 08.01. at 11:40
Hello "Bro",

I am Amane., part of the Punch! tribe, I have been the one conducting all the plans, tactics and attacks on your tribe along aside with Valth.

You are all probably a bit overwhelmed right now, due to all these real and fake attacks. If not, then we will step it up 1 more notch.

You maybe wondering, why? Why are we at war with punch?

Well, if you are to look at our members list you will notice that one player is very low on points. This is due to one of your members Kapil, cat'ing down his village, all credit goes to kapil for it, good job, but, now we have wiped out what appears to be most of your troops and so it would seem the tables has turned..

We where not going to stand by and watch that happen, you see tribe with "scouting is a act of war" but they never do anything, well, let this be a lesson to you, we're not like those other tribes, we do goto war, and we will destroy and will go down fighting for our tribe and its members.

We Present you with two options.

1. Stay in the tribe until it inevitably disbands in which our attack will cease. Unless you have been cleared and made a farm.

2. You can leave the tribe now, meaning, if your a farm attacks will continue, if you are not, attacks will cease.

Choose Wisely, your tribe is falling, fall with it? Or jump ship while it sinks slowly.

Regards
Amane.
/Punch!

DeletedUser

Thought id post the above as i hear someone else saying that PUNCH! have not sent mails previously to other tribes.

So for that deluded person, there you go.

Enjoy

DeletedUser

23 hours. :icon_eek:

"We dislike you slightly BROTHERHOOD (disbanded) on 07.01. at 16:10:36 on 08.01. at 15:09:27 Statistiken anzeigen Your tribe"

Sellsword

Well, he is defending them so much, and knows so much. Got the wrong impression the point still lies there in the image.

External attribution is not a sign of maturity. You make mistakes = you say whoops, I was wrong. Don't blame others for your sub-standard forum performance. Accept responsibility for what you do.

And if I happen to defend a tribe I am not a part of, so what? Do you like only the posts of the people who cheer for rank only? "oooh, look at the rank 4 tribe smashing smaller noob tribes, how special". Come on, give me a break.

I Sent that mail to REL to weaken their morale, which, I can see from the forums, it has done just that. We do not -need- to do that, we do not -have- to send it, but, it all helps, if it helps, and you can use it to your advantage, but you don't? Well, you'd be stupid not too. (...)

I trust in my skills as a player, leader and coordinator. And when my tribe wins a victory, I can tell my boys and gals we won fair and square, not with underhanded tricks. I don't go out of my way to get spies, I don't recruit enemies to improve my odds of winning, and I don't use IGMs to try and disband an enemy. You call that stupid? Plenty will disagree. There's something to be said for trying to play a wargame with style. Try it on for size. You might like it.

Sellsword

Bold, fixed your quote :p

Cheers, good point. Explains why we are ranked only 7 places below you in the ODA ranking :icon_rolleyes:

Go get some pompoms, it goes so well with your cheerlader suit.

DeletedUser

Cheers, good point. Explains why we are ranked only 7 places below you in the ODA ranking :icon_rolleyes:

Go get some pompoms, it goes so well with your cheerlader suit.

can i borrow yours? i dont have one :icon_cry:

Sellsword

What is your plan with zombie? Your spread over 5 K's? Map

Ah, finally caught on to the fact I am not a REL member?

If you wish to discuss our long-term strategy, feel free to send in an application to become a Zombie. And in the future, leave us out of your noob-threatening PMs, okay? I can bully noobs very well by myself, don't need you doing it.

DeletedUser

Sellsword, chill out. Noone is caring this stupid arguement except for you. Words can be used in wars, its not a new tactic. Propoganda and reducing morale of enemy is an old tactic, there were even propoganda administrations at WW2; so it may be hard for you to understand the effects of words in a war but many leaders do.
I told Amane to post this mail, same as I posted a similar mail to No. 5 players. We kept hunting No. 5 players down after the war but took only 1 person to tribe. Result was they stopped attacking us, but we kept growing, noone wants their defence troops to melt down so it was a beneficial move in the end.

You have a noob mass-recruit tribe and seem to be new at leadership. But its good that you're asking questions, it'll help you to learn faster :icon_wink:

Sellsword

Noone is caring this stupid arguement except for you.

How would you know? The only people replying so far are your own members -- toot your own horn some more, maybe it will change from boring to interesting. Then again. Maybe not.

Words can be used in wars, its not a new tactic. Propoganda and reducing morale of enemy is an old tactic, there were even propoganda administrations at WW2; so it may be hard for you to understand the effects of words in a war but many leaders do.

You are killing me here. Someone please tell this clown my alias so I can be spared the indignity of doing it myself.

You have a noob mass-recruit tribe and seem to be new at leadership. But its good that you're asking questions, it'll help you to learn faster :icon_wink:

At least I don't merge whore my way to the top, like you have :icon_wink:

Feel free to brag some more about stomping on a rank 50+ tribe. Feel free to brag some more about your awesome skills, as you trample on tribes 25% your size. It makes for lousy PnP, and it makes your tribe look like people who are extremely happy with themselves for no apparent reason. The appropriate verb? To strut.

DeletedUser

Oh my jeez...

a) Amane is not the leader of PUNCH!, he's a baron of PUNCH!. Yes, high level of command, but not strictly leader. That would be Valth.
b) Sellsword isn't a nub.
c) Why are we taking in any more players? Especially from REL? :icon_neutral:

Deleted User - 3135

I find it ironic that we are a "noob mass-recruitment" tribe, when your ideal expansion methods involves either trying to merge or recruit your enemies members. We did have a good laugh at the mails sent to some of ours in an attempt to "expand". I would also strongly question the mental capability of anyone that believes a tribe that does not have more than 23 players in any one continent should be thought of as a mass-recruitment tribe. We have LESS players in our continents than CHIK3N does on K54.

Just had to highlight the word less for you there, just to make sure you got the message. Since clearly your intelligence extends to the size of your e-penis.

Meow :icon_wink: