Punching =STRH=

DeletedUser

Have to admit I found that PnP mail extremely intimidating!... I prefer the older brands of toilet paper.

But it is actually true! sadly... That mails like this can indeed switch the tones of some wars, especially if timed right and with a decent writter.

Ill also agree that its a 'cheap' tactic. But TW is full of that.

HeftySmurf

If REL are noobs, why is amane. trying so hard to convince its members to leave? Or maybe the question is best asked in reverse: if Punch! are so good, why do they need words to win? Must be a new fighting tactic -- scaring noobs with messages of omnipotence. Notice the inherent contradiction in the first message: bad coordination, good teamwork? Either the tribe works as a team and does well, or it doesn't work well and you don't need words instead of troops.

I posted this convo to show that Punch! doesn't just limit the noise to the forum, they also need words to win their battles in-game. Why not have them recruit one of your members, get him promoted and kick all REL members? As long as we are going for easy tactics, might as well follow TW procedure.

4 PUNCH! total points: 1.140.338
53 REL total points: 266.745

We dont need words to win our battles in-game thank you very much, i have had several members of REL clear themselves on me who i am now having the most fun simply playing games with, i am the main target and well, look at my posistion? Quite frankly this war is boring.
Low level tactics are key in any war, and well any tactic is key in a war, i want your tribe to win a war, without spies, mails, t-trains, all this special script crap.
Why Scripts you may whine? because Scripts are low level tactics, i have never used scripts to train and win wars, or to noble players, or to farm, i do it all by hand, do you? Does your ODA come from hand scouting and farming and fighting? i bet you timed using t-trains and scripts, im playing tw off a phone and IE7 right now and im beating REL, thats why its better for them to leave, before they get that humliated the need to commit suicide is contemplated.

External attribution is not a sign of maturity. You make mistakes = you say whoops, I was wrong. Don't blame others for your sub-standard forum performance. Accept responsibility for what you do.

And if I happen to defend a tribe I am not a part of, so what? Do you like only the posts of the people who cheer for rank only? "oooh, look at the rank 4 tribe smashing smaller noob tribes, how special". Come on, give me a break.

I trust in my skills as a player, leader and coordinator. And when my tribe wins a victory, I can tell my boys and gals we won fair and square, not with underhanded tricks. I don't go out of my way to get spies, I don't recruit enemies to improve my odds of winning, and I don't use IGMs to try and disband an enemy. You call that stupid? Plenty will disagree. There's something to be said for trying to play a wargame with style. Try it on for size. You might like it.
I want to see you say this in a few months down the line, when several tribes declare on your, if your still around of course, several tribes doing op's, no info, your struggling for support, you say you wont use underhand methods then? We have all done it, dont act all high and mighty, even the greatest resort to underhand tactics from time to time, thats the difference between a pure blooded fighter like Napoleon, and a figher who resorts to underhand tactics like Ghengis Khan.

I find it ironic that we are a "noob mass-recruitment" tribe, when your ideal expansion methods involves either trying to merge or recruit your enemies members. We did have a good laugh at the mails sent to some of ours in an attempt to "expand". I would also strongly question the mental capability of anyone that believes a tribe that does not have more than 23 players in any one continent should be thought of as a mass-recruitment tribe. We have LESS players in our continents than CHIK3N does on K54.

Just had to highlight the word less for you there, just to make sure you got the message. Since clearly your intelligence extends to the size of your e-penis.

Meow :icon_wink:
We are not recruiting or merging, you actually thing we were going to take any of the members in?

You owe me pie blood, you owe me pie.

Thought id post the above as i hear someone else saying that PUNCH! have not sent mails previously to other tribes.

So for that deluded person, there you go.

Enjoy

Please send me more nukes, i have dropped out of the top 20 ODD :(

Oh and i apologise for spelling mistakes, IE7 has no spell check and i have dyslexia and well i cba checking.

Deleted User - 3135

Why Scripts you may whine? because Scripts are low level tactics, i have never used scripts to train and win wars, or to noble players, or to farm, i do it all by hand, do you? Does your ODA come from hand scouting and farming and fighting? i bet you timed using t-trains and scripts, im playing tw off a phone and IE7 right now and im beating REL, thats why its better for them to leave, before they get that humliated the need to commit suicide is contemplated.

What an odd point to make. I use t trains myself because it's just easier. No point making things harder for myself. I'm sure this is the same for many others. I did it by hand in the past, but no point making things harder on myself now. It's not rocket science this game, why make it needlessly complicated?

I want to see you say this in a few months down the line, when several tribes declare on your, if your still around of course, several tribes doing op's, no info, your struggling for support, you say you wont use underhand methods then? We have all done it, dont act all high and mighty, even the greatest resort to underhand tactics from time to time, thats the difference between a pure blooded fighter like Napoleon, and a figher who resorts to underhand tactics like Ghengis Khan.

He means more in the context of two large challengers for this world fighting it out. Though for the record, sellsword is probably one of the most honourable (yet skilled) leaders in this game. The same can't be said for myself though... :icon_wink:

We are not recruiting or merging, you actually thing we were going to take any of the members in?

Not currently, but on both counts, you have in the past... which is what we were talking about, so the need to respond here really was short.

DeletedUser

Heftysmurf.. weren't you cleared ages ago? Because of a 'failed sitter'?

I thought you did everything yourself. I guess that only counts when you're winning? =D

DeletedUser66848

People do not seem to like PUNCH! but then again.. who would? I mean we are kicking soo much arse right now it must really be p*ssing people off! :icon_surprised:

HeftySmurf

Heftysmurf.. weren't you cleared ages ago? Because of a 'failed sitter'?

I thought you did everything yourself. I guess that only counts when you're winning? =D
Yes, I can play tribalwars when I'm 400 miles away from my computer, think of thing before you speak, illogical child

What an odd point to make. I use t trains myself because it's just easier. No point making things harder for myself. I'm sure this is the same for many others. I did it by hand in the past, but no point making things harder on myself now. It's not rocket science this game, why make it needlessly complicated?
I find it an unnecessary use which simply makes the game more boring for me, I find it more enjoyable doing it by hand and making mistakes, the joys of the game

He means more in the context of two large challengers for this world fighting it out. Though for the record, sellsword is probably one of the most honourable (yet skilled) leaders in this game. The same can't be said for myself though... :icon_wink:
Well I have never com accrosss a war like that, basing on the SIN wars of W6 to everything afte that

Not currently, but on both counts, you have in the past... which is what we were talking about, so the need to respond here really was short.
in both cases we had extremely good reasons to do so an by our records these members have proven themselves worthy, REL has nothing worthy, we have 3 other tribes to work on, we would only recruit for our pure benefit

Sorry for the poor reply, it's hard on my ipod

Sellsword

(...)

I farm by hand and by shortlinks in my premium bar. I am an old skool player. I sent my first trains with opera today as a matter of fact, because I do believe in "practice what you preach": I tell my own members to read guides, and so I do try to modernize my own style of playing.
I sympathize with your sentiment of TW not being about math or scripts, but as per usual, Heftysmurf -- you quite simply fail to get it right. You assume too much when you know too little.

Sure, it happens. On exceptional occasions, where circumstance forces your hand. Not against lesser opponents. Not when you have every other factor in your favor as well. Punch! is obviously the better tribe in both cases, and that's why I spoke up against your underhanded tactics.

Sellsword

apologies for double post

People do not seem to like PUNCH! but then again.. who would? I mean we are kicking soo much arse right now it must really be p*ssing people off! :icon_surprised:

Yet another cheerleader. Sigh.

Try and read the thread. The criticism your tribe is receiving has little to do with your supposed "kicking ass" -- not that your stats are so hot, but whatever, I don't even want to go there. Instead, the criticism has to do with your tribe's forum contributions and IGMs to enemies.

Pompom-syndrome :cata:.:cata:

DeletedUser

skill. you dont have it.

are fault tribes disband cuz they noobs? cant handle 100's of incomings?

Nothing to do with that :S
The fact you have to lower down to remove tribes, why dont you actually stand and fight them rather than sending mails, you aint winning no respect from anyone, not that anyone would give you it anyway.

DeletedUser

Nothing to do with that :S
The fact you have to lower down to remove tribes, why dont you actually stand and fight them rather than sending mails

because it's just easier. No point making things harder for myself.

^i gusse thats why?

you aint winning no respect from anyone, not that anyone would give you it anyway.

coming from the leader of a nub tribe getting crushed :icon_rolleyes:
we dont need respect from noobs, and we will earn ours over time like every other tribe.

DeletedUser

Thank you for such a kind remark, no one has ever said something as nice as that to me

You make me blush :lol:

DeletedUser

don´t go around calling those noobs noobs zach! calling noobs to noobs is ugly you know? :lol: