NOB!! - What an offensive bunch...

DeletedUser

WAR STATS UPDATE Wk 4 - One month in.

(Apologies - slightly late this week due to RL commitments)

Side 1:
Tribes: NOB!!
Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E, DEVILS

Timeframe: 11/01/2011 00:00:00 to 08/02/2011 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 434
Side 2: 327
Difference: 107

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,587,218
Side 2: 2,947,372
Difference: 639,846

chart

Continued modest gains by NOB!! with fighting still heaviest around NOB!! NE border. (Next set of stats should be out on Tuesday as normal, though I have to admit the figures for next week aren't looking quite so rosy at this point - TDE made some progress in the latter half of the week.)

BF declared war on us a while back so I'll start adding them into the stats wef next week, if only for the fun factor.

DeletedUser

wow, 14 more conquers only in a week - even delayed?

Perhaps maths isn't your strong point....

Results at week 3 were a total of 597 captures
Results at week 4 were a total of 761 captures

Total villas changing hands over the week was 164.

Of those 14 more went to NOB!! than TDE. Therefore NOB!! gained 89 villas during the course of the week, compared to TDE gaining 75.

Also, the 'delay' related to the time of posting, not the period covered by the report. As previously, stats were for the next 7 days of the war. There's a time period shown above the stats. You really ought to read before posting.

By the way, over the same period your pet tribe BF lost a significant number of villas too, following their declaration on us. I'll post up their stats next week too.

Edit: One of those curious coincidences. 14 happens to be the same number as the number of villas of the last 100 you have captured that have not been internals or barbs. Well done you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

War is fun :) nice stat :) i most say i am proud to play with so good member as T.D.E ;)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

Perhaps maths isn't your strong point....

Results at week 3 were a total of 597 captures
Results at week 4 were a total of 761 captures

Total villas changing hands over the week was 164.

I am clearly aware of the conquers(most of them are just take and retake), what my point is that NOB!! only manage to keep 14 village in that past week

Edit: One of those curious coincidences. 14 happens to be the same number as the number of villas of the last 100 you have captured that have not been internals or barbs. Well done you.

Look who's talking mate, just to defend myself, 2 happens to be the only conquers against TDE you manage to do in the last 100 conquers aside from the 1.500 point barbs and internals you've done

EDIT: Still you lost them :( poor you

Just to spoil your weekly updates,
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: T.D.E
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/11/2010 00:00:00 to 13/02/2011 07:46:29

Side 1: 409
Side 2: 488
Difference: 79

chart

Side 1: 3,721,625
Side 2: 4,054,906
Difference: 333,281

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

lufer - if you're going to post stats, at least get them right. When war was declared you were Devils, not TDE. Hence, throughout, war stats have been posted for TDE and Devils versus ~RAID~. Rather than spoil my weekly updates, I think you've just neatly proved the value of having just one set of straight and consistent stats posted. Thank you.

Also, if you're going to make comparisons on captures, then keep them straight. I could have shown 0 from 100 for you too, if I'd only counted your captures against NOB!! Of my last 100 captures 0 were internals and 31 were hostile. The rest were nice fat juicy barbs, or teeny weeny little barbs taken for position (but I don't need to tell anyone in TDE about the virtues of barb nobling, do I :) )

DeletedUser

lufer - if you're going to post stats, at least get them right. When war was declared you were Devils, not TDE. Hence, throughout, war stats have been posted for TDE and Devils versus ~RAID~. Rather than spoil my weekly updates, I think you've just neatly proved the value of having just one set of straight and consistent stats posted. Thank you.

first u belittle KD for his bad english and now you post something that even u yourself probably can't understand? hypocrisy must be the new ethics these days. :S

if this is what u meant..

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 11/01/2011 00:00:00 to 13/01/2011 16:37:08

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 19
Difference: 50

chart

by your logic, how are NOB!! vs T.D.E stats supposed to exist when they still were named devils? : D

byes, got to crawl back to w52 nowh.^^

DeletedUser68153

first u belittle KD for his bad english and now you post something that even u yourself probably can't understand? hypocrisy must be the new ethics these days. :S

if this is what u meant..

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 11/01/2011 00:00:00 to 13/01/2011 16:37:08

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 19
Difference: 50

chart

by your logic, how are NOB!! vs T.D.E stats supposed to exist when they still were named devils? : D

byes, got to crawl back to w52 nowh.^^

Anabolic's statement makes perfect sense, we declared on Devils and they changed there name to TDE, for some reason, you must include both names to get accurate stats. Nob v Devils and Nob v TDE are 2 different stats, so they must Both be included. Thanks for proving us to be more successful during your parameters of the stats !! :p. But next time think before you open your mouth

DeletedUser

Minaise - Are you really as thick as a whale omelette or is that just an act you put on for the forums?

DeletedUser

Anabolic's statement makes perfect sense, we declared on Devils and they changed there name to TDE, for some reason, you must include both names to get accurate stats. Nob v Devils and Nob v TDE are 2 different stats, so they must Both be included. Thanks for proving us to be more successful during your parameters of the stats !! :p. But next time think before you open your mouth
Honestly, you guys in NOB!! have no clue. Stop posting when Minaise already proved something to you. The fact that you're too thick to understand it in no way lessens its accuracy.
It matters not if a tribe has changed their name - as long as the tribe ID is the same the stats will be correct.
Your whole post was utter nonsense, so why don't you "think before you open your mouth" next time.
/facepalm
Kthanks.

DeletedUser68153

Honestly, you guys in NOB!! have no clue. Stop posting when Minaise already proved something to you. The fact that you're too thick to understand it in no way lessens its accuracy.
It matters not if a tribe has changed their name - as long as the tribe ID is the same the stats will be correct.
Your whole post was utter nonsense, so why don't you "think before you open your mouth" next time.
/facepalm
Kthanks.

Up until 2 days ago, if you put the Nob!! vs. Devils stats during that time period the stats would be off 11 conquers. So we added both to have more accurate stats. I understand what he was saying. Explain the utter nonsense portion of my post... I am waiting... oooo this should be fun!! :p. Also if putting Devils and T.D.E in there didn't make a difference so wat if it was there. The single fact that it was an option shows that they were considered as 2 separate tribes for some unknown reason. I think this was around when we updated to 7.0. I dunno really.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Explain the utter nonsense portion of my post... I am waiting... oooo this should be fun!!
Do you know how to read?
Your last post was entirely dedicated to the fact that you have to add every single name a tribe has had. That had already been proven false. Hence, utter nonsense. Now crawl back under your rock, you fail of a troll.

DeletedUser

Do you know how to read?
Your last post was entirely dedicated to the fact that you have to add every single name a tribe has had. That had already been proven false. Hence, utter nonsense. Now crawl back under your rock, you fail of a troll.

In the same logic, there was a point where one did have to add previous tribe names, which makes your entire anti-troll an exercise in a futility. As far as trolls and rocks, as much as Chunder should go back to his, I'd really advise you to find one (And remember, like the hermit crab, empty soda cans make great substitutions).

All you've done is say you have either no memory of anything longer than two months ago, or you're an idiot. Fifty-fifty at this point. :)

DeletedUser

Do you know how to read?

i really hate these kinds of arguments. got proof what he's doing is unnecessary, prove it. don't bring up the "can't you read", or the "you don't understand what i'm saying" things. as they don't bring anything to the discussion at hand.

DeletedUser

i showed u people how previous names of the same tribe DO NOT MATTER and i did that by generating
stats of T.D.E vs NOB!! from the timeframe when they were still named Devils..'

slow minded people ftw, btw jeremy, u play any other worlds these days?

DeletedUser

UPDATE

816 villas captured and.... both tribes have won and lost 408 villas.... at least, that's what the war planner tells me, though the truth is a little different.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E, DEVILS

Timeframe: 11/01/2011 00:00:00 to 23/02/2011 00:00:00

Side 1: 539
Side 2: 502
Difference: 37

chart

Side 1: 4,449,472
Side 2: 4,565,614
Difference: 116,142

chart

Adding BF to the mix increases NOB count by 20 and T.D.E + BF by 1

DeletedUser

again with the TDE and DEVILS inclusion in the stats, its clear we didn't diband, we just changed name and ID was not change so tw stats would clearly fixed conquers as if we had been named TDE all along :( your just double counting your own conquers just to please the trolls of this forum :(

DeletedUser

This thread is becoming a "who can get 1 up"

Which is kinda boring

Either keep it moderated and spam free just showing stats (clear stats...un-biased stats) or don't bother with it anymore