NOB!! - What an offensive bunch...

DeletedUser

If they are inactive they are not being targeted or taken advantage of as of yet, either that or some player really suck.

DeletedUser

Weekly Stats update

Side 1:
Tribes: NOB!!
Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E

Timeframe: 11/01/2011 00:00:00 to 18/01/2011 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 117
Side 2: 92
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,008,050
Side 2: 824,733
Difference: 183,317

chart

As promised, 'just the facts, ma'am'

Despite KD's attempts to suggest otherwise, Devils are down on the exchange so far by a little over 20%.

From next week onwards, thanks to V7.0 update, we will also see how ODD and ODA for the respective tribes have panned out. As this is war is set to run for some time, I think the comparison of these figures will tell as much about the relative performance of the tribes as do the villa caps. A straight ODD /ODA comparison for this week is not possible, as I know of no means of distinguishing OD earned against each other from OD earned in other fights.

DeletedUser

A straight ODD /ODA comparison for this week is not possible, as I know of no means of distinguishing OD earned against each other from OD earned in other fights.

The ODA/ODD earned in the "statistics" section of the war forum pertains only to that war.

DeletedUser68153

I've gotten more ODD in 4 weeks than any Nob!! member has.. ever.

image.php

Stats seem to prove you wrong there

SKULLCRUSHAH [NOB!!] 36,16 Mio.
Chunderboy9uk [NOB!!] 30,50 Mio.
juayfai [NOB!!] 30,14 Mio.
BrighteyesLondon [NOB!!] 28,83 Mio.

Last edited:

DeletedUser68153

Side 1:
Tribes: T.D.E
Side 2:
Tribes: NOB!!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 510
Side 2: 325
Difference: 185

Overall picture, from a different war. Just to point out 180 villages were gifted to your tribe

DeletedUser

better use the time spent on externlas for training how to send trains.

DeletedUser

Stats seem to prove you wrong there

SKULLCRUSHAH [NOB!!] 36,16 Mio.
Chunderboy9uk [NOB!!] 30,50 Mio.
juayfai [NOB!!] 30,14 Mio.
BrighteyesLondon [NOB!!] 28,83 Mio.

At the time of posting that(The 15th) I had gained a little over 30m~ ODD in 4 weeks, sorry I was mistaken and only NEARLY gained as much ODD in 4 weeks as any noob!! member had across the timeline of their whole account.

On a funny unrelated note, almost all of yours and skulls ODD have been from me. :lol:

Overall picture, from a different war. Just to point out 180 villages were gifted to your tribe

Mind telling me which 180 villages were gifted? Or as Noffish said are you just grasping for straws trying to defend your morale.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56732

ODD means you were attacked, villages lost or won is a better indicator of skill.. won from another player not little barbs like the last 4 I took.(little barbs that is)

DeletedUser

Mind telling me which 180 villages were gifted? Or as Noffish said are you just grasping for straws trying to defend your morale.

:lol: Haaa I see what you did there. But seriously I'm impartial, I'm just happy to be here.

DeletedUser

At the time of posting that(The 15th) I had gained a little over 30m~ ODD in 4 weeks, sorry I was mistaken and only NEARLY gained as much ODD in 4 weeks as any noob!! member had across the timeline of their whole account.

On a funny unrelated note, almost all of yours and skulls ODD have been from me. :lol:

I think Noffish meant KD's members are grasping for straws, you must be familiar with that term right?

DeletedUser

Seems a couple of the last posters were lost, here let me help you out in understanding why I posted what I did.

ODD means you were attacked, villages lost or won is a better indicator of skill.. won from another player not little barbs like the last 4 I took.(little barbs that is)

Please refer to these three posts:

First
Second
Third

I think Noffish meant KD's members are grasping for straws, you must be familiar with that term right?

You obviously aren't able to understand that I can restate what he said in a different way to focus it from one person to another. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

You obviously aren't able to understand that I can restate what he said in a different way to focus it from one person to another. :icon_surprised:

oh, i am perfectly able, but it seems thats all you do, restating moving focus from your tribes huge fails on other tribes flops.

DeletedUser68153

the Peewee account

Gruenhagen

I predict Jeremy to win this war... Not TDE or Nob... Just Jeremy. well check back again in 3 more months to see if I'm right.

DeletedUser

I predict Jeremy to win this war... Not TDE or Nob... Just Jeremy. well check back again in 3 more months to see if I'm right.
JOSHY!!!! <3!
Come on Skype, I haven't seen you in ages! I miss you! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

the Peewee account

Cer-berus nuked peewee everywhere, peewee quit, catherine nobled. That is not a gift, when T.D.E. lose many troops to get the villages. Also check peewees noble stats, he did not lose 180 village to T.D.E., i see only 120, because NOB!!! kicked him out to make the stats look good. So please stay to the facts; the villages chunderboy loses to T.D.E. right now would be also gifts in his own logic then.

/lodda