Crash Discussion

hellthug

Its always the same BS isnt it?
Gets a bit dry after a while thug.
How about this then, why dont you declare war on CRASH?
Why dont you liven the world up for everyone?

liven up the world ? the closest thing to your tribe now days is let me see ohh pirana and it's already losing badly and i don't think even if SYN or any other tribe declares on you guys well bring the world a life since they are not an equal , next time at least have a proper thing to replay with insted of this get's dry after a while , it wasn't dry when you guys were flaming pirana , but who are we to say what we think on the great magnificent CRUSH ?sorry your highness i think i made my point crystal clear on this one weather to agree or disagree is your own choice .

DeletedUser96169

i don't think even if SYN or any other tribe declares on you guys well bring the world a life since they are not an equal

THIS is exactly why we dd it. We are a world power and no one will compete with us. We are going to win it no matter how much you hate it.

hellthug

THIS is exactly why we dd it. We are a world power and no one will compete with us. We are going to win it no matter how much you hate it.

you don't get it don't you , you guys killd the world and i think i can join crush easier then you think .

DeletedUser

CRASH was created from a necessity, both tribes equally active or inactive(both are exactly the same), and the need to combine two very similar leaderships and goals under one banner.

Dont use this excuse or I will publish 10-20 quotes over the last two days telling us brave are active dispite STF :lol:

The truth being SubV needed fresh blood, and brave, need i say more :icon_wink:

DeletedUser40113

*Yawn*
Your making me sleepy thug, with these random and pointless arguments.

By the way thug, what is your in game name?
I could not find you, Id love to see who you really are :)

DeletedUser40113

Dont use this excuse or I will publish 10-20 quotes over the last two days telling us brave are active dispite STF :lol:

The truth being SubV needed fresh blood, and brave, need i say more :icon_wink:

Shall I tell you something walshaw?
I dont care about your quotes, Brave! was active until some 24 hours ago(please tekk me you get that rhetoric....I havent lost all faith in you yet).
STF was a place to put all the inactives and players not pulling their weight.
Yes, STF was a branch of Brave!, but not one that was recognised.

Silence yourself walshaw, your points about Brave! are mute and or void, now that Brave! is no longer a power.
Go back to Flaming CRASH, at least some people care about those arguments.

DeletedUser

necessity? you both were doing well in your own ,you guys are not in a war that forced you to merge with another tribe , so i think there is more necessity in pirana merges then yours , and it seems you guys missed the real reason for this game is to WAR , yes a war between you 2 as both of you was top ranked tribe doing good on your own would of been fun to see and brought some life to this world , insted you guys decided to kill a semi early world cause you thought that merging with another good tribe well be great, did you guys even considerd waring an equal tribe to see how much fun fighting a skilled players insted of eating inactives and nubs all the time ? ofcourse not you guys prefer to HUG . or shell we call it necessity hug?

whaaat ????????? :eek: !
You mean subV never fought a decent tribe ? A tribe equal/bigger than itself ?
punk/PN/!?!/Flame/Risen/Pirana/eQu werent a fight ? Dont you remember how all of you flamed those tribes cuz how they defeated agents us ? And we in SubV were only reading what you noobs saying here ! Whats point on saying something ? To show yourself alive ? Funny ! Im corious to know what would be your stats agents those tribes !

And i agree with roscoe ! SHAME YOU ALL !

hellthug

*Yawn*
Your making me sleepy thug, with these random and pointless arguments.

By the way thug, what is your in game name?
I could not find you, Id love to see who you really are :)

ign let's just say i have quited when !un! merged and made pirhana i have access to one of the accounts in there that i helpd SUBV in an op with so check your tribe members and you might find out what account is it , and that's for Royaltyfitsme aswell that's why i said i can be in CRUSH easier then you think , i have no interest in playin that account or spayin for another tribe , but i think I proved my point in here . and swampdonkey77 nice COA :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser96169

you don't get it don't you , you guys killd the world and i think i can join crush easier then you think .

Please grant me the wisdom of telling me your name! You wine about this being a war game meanwhile you go crying to the externals about another tribe that is going to win the world.

Please, before you post another flame, tell me: WHICH WORLD HAS BEEN WON BY A BATTLE BETWEEN THE TOP 2 TRIBES? It is a war game but it is also meant to have a winner, your idea of a war game completely deletes the accomplishment of winning in my mind. In real life, don't people have allies? Do countries not join forces together to make a superpower? That is exactly what they do and if this game is based on war, that is exactly what should happen here! What proof do you have to devoid that claim?

hellthug

whaaat ????????? :eek: !
You mean subV never fought a decent tribe ? A tribe equal/bigger than itself ?
punk/PN/!?!/Flame/Risen/Pirana/eQu werent a fight ? Dont you remember how all of you flamed those tribes cuz how they defeated agents us ? And we in SubV were only reading what you noobs saying here ! Whats point on saying something ? To show yourself alive ? Funny ! Im corious to know what would be your stats agents those tribes !

And i agree with roscoe ! SHAME YOU ALL !

read my post carefully nub i think i clearly said that both the tribes was doing well without the merge, and this merge killed the world .

DeletedUser96169

You really just said nub.... you do not deserve to be flaming anyone at this point, if you are going to flame at least don't do it acting as a 4 year old thug.

hellthug

You really just said nub.... you do not deserve to be flaming anyone at this point, if you are going to flame at least don't do it acting as a 4 year old thug.

sorry for telling him nub is this consider cyber bullying? sorry if i heart your feelings mate .

DeletedUser96169

sorry for telling him nub is this consider cyber bullying? sorry if i heart your feelings mate .

You hurt no one's feeling. Just the fact that you would use the term "nub" shows you are an adolescent child and have no reason to flame anyone. Don't you have homework to do kid?

DeletedUser

I don't see why other tribe people are even flaming people here... they should celebrate. I mean they are saying we will crash, and die and fail. I mean, two of the best tribes (only one for womble, two for rest ;D) have merged for whatever reason that may be. We in crash believe something, you believe something. We are happy, you are happy, why need of Flaming??

[spoil]
tony-dejak-derek-anderson-brady-quinn.jpg
[/spoil]

P.S.

DeletedUser

imho i personally think that SubV are carrying alot of dead weight due to this merge. i mean no disrespect but i have known SubV since the start of this world i have seen it evolve and grow from quite a few wars but Brave! on the other hand as far as i am aware they have had it easy by Nobling inactives / barbs fighting way smaller tribes than themselves and had alot of recruitment and that is the way they have made it far in this world.

dont get me wrong nothing wrong with allies but in Brave!'s situation they could of had better up on SubV looking at maps and such but instead chose to Hug their way out of it although it could be considered a smart move as none shall stand in the path of winning but should you go to future worlds or such that burden of hipocrits (as others claimed) and huggers not to mention cowards will be automatically spotted due to this.

i must say im deeply disapointed in SubV your not the tribe i thought you were looking at the past of world 48 and watching you evolve and Brave! you have just pretty much proven my theories of what i said ages ago about you not being capable of fighting a tribe even remotely as strong as you and for that i deem you the cowards of world 48 in my eyes for the fact i just have not seen anything good from any of you.

I do expect to be flamed for saying this but meh im just stating an opinion of what i beleive wether i be correct of wrong is for people to agree or provide proof that im wrong.

TCO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96169

imho i personally think that SubV are carrying alot of dead weight due to this merge. i mean no disrespect but i have known SubV since the start of this world i have seen it evolve and grow from quite a few wars but Brave! on the other hand as far as i am aware they have had it easy by Nobling inactives / barbs fighting way smaller tribes than themselves and had alot of recruitment and that is the way they have made it far in this world.

dont get me wrong nothing wrong with allies but in Brave!'s situation they could of had better up on SubV looking at maps and such but instead chose to Hug their way out of it although it could be considered a smart move as none shall stand in the path of winning but should you go to future worlds or such that burden of hipocrits (as others claimed) and huggers not to mention cowards will be automatically spotted due to this.

i must say im deeply disapointed in SubV your not the tribe i thought you were looking at the past of world 48 and watching you evolve and Brave! you have just pretty much proven my theories of what i said ages ago about you not being capable of fighting a tribe even remotely as strong as you and for that i deem you the cowards of world 48 in my eyes for the fact i just have not seen anything good from any of you.

I do expect to be flamed for saying this but meh im just stating an opinion of what i beleive wether i be correct of wrong is for people to agree or provide proof that im wrong.

TCO

Really? You think Brave! is dead-weight? I'd love to have seen anyone in this world other then SubV or maybe Womble put up a good fight against Brave!. If you thin it was "us having it easy", try and touch us. See how far you get. Have you seen the TWsats of Ylarkirikal lately? There iss much more coordination and planning that goes on in Brave! that you will never know. We did not have it easy. WE MADE IT EASY. We nobled whatever the hell we want when we wanted it and nobody put up a fight because they KNEW they would go nowhere but down. That is why we have not had a true contest of strength. EVERYTHING is easy pickings to us aside from Womble and SubV. We were at eQu for no more then a week and they already had to merge for protection. WE MAKE IT EASY FOR US BECAUSE WE ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO! SubV is not carrying dead-weight with this merge. Brave! has it's achievements as well as SubV, maybe we weren't contested as much, but how is it or fault that nbody wanted to put up a good fight. The Brave! members I know will take on any war sent there way no matter the caliber. And you know what I think we'd win. Adding us with Crash has just added to world powers into a superntural killing machine. Brave! has just as much caliber of SubV and more then any other tribe you can list.

DeletedUser96169

All in all, let me write this in short terms:

Every previous world has been won by a merge just like this won.
We want to win so we followed suit, this makes us no different then any other tribes that have won, so why are you all so surprised and psst?
DYN made history by recording the first win of a world in the history of tribalwars. And how did they do it? A merge.
Why is ours any different? Most likely every future world will end in a similar fashon.

Please stop crying about it. There is still Pirana and Womble let in this picture and Womble won't be a walk in the park. It's not over, we have just decided to make a step in the right direction.

DeletedUser

Alright thanks for that mature and reasonable answer.
Now for anyone else that has anything constructive to say to me lets get it all out because I love the maturity I see from some of my former tribemates

PS: For anyone that didnt notice I avoided the forums the last two days cause i expected stuff like this but if they want to be like this then please go on and I will tell everyone what I really think about this dam merge. Btw my sig will stay on here to honor the tribe that was SUBV not this trashy excuse of a tribe.

And for the people in Crash that can get over this dam issue I have no problem staying in touch with you but Roscoe dont even bother sending me a message or anything

Last edited by a moderator: