Crash Discussion

DeletedUser

Roscoe...quit talking big just because you're in a big tribe. You got the guts to take on Bama 1v1 in-game? Didn't think so..

DeletedUser96169

Peter who the hell are you to talk like that? And Bama all we want to know is what happened, so far you haven't given us a good answer.

DeletedUser96169

Your in SYN, you aren't a threat to anyone over 200k points.

DeletedUser

I have already spoke to a decent amount of the tribe that I respect and want to talk to at the moment. Later I will probably speak to a few others but I know right now the conversation wouldnt go the right away.

DeletedUser

Peter who the hell are you to talk like that?

What are you trying to say there? You just kinda showed up out of the blue on the w48 externals...so who the hell are you?

Roscoe is acting tough through the forums and is apparently accusing me of something...

DeletedUser

Alright I dont want to attack the people around me and actually wont til I get incoming attacks myself but please explain to me how I cant be a treat to anyone over 200k. I believe most of if not all of SubV knows I am a player of great skill no matter what they think of my choice

DeletedUser

Please tell that to the players that are over 200k points that we have already killed and are currently killing. I think it might give them some peace of mind :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser40113

Good grief, there are no decent arguments here to rebut :(
Sounds like a bunch of children bickering :(

hellthug

Good grief, there are no decent arguments here to rebut :(
Sounds like a bunch of children bickering :(

then why you are replaying your highness? let the lil kids bicker you should go with crash big boys and tell yourselfs how awesome you guys are and how magnificent your new tribe look .

DeletedUser

then why you are replaying your highness? let the lil kids bicker you should go with crash big boys and tell yourselfs how awesome you guys are and how magnificent your new tribe look .

Who teached you how to spoke? (rhetorical)

DeletedUser40113

Sorry thug, the replay button is broken.

DeletedUser

There's no point in arguing with hypocrites and wannabes phoenix. You're all going to keep spouting your immature, self-righteous visions of grandeur about this merge. I see new people posting on here basically spamming "OMGOMGOMGOMOMG WE'RE SO L33T GUYS LOOK AT OUR POINTS," when honestly you're still the same as you were before.

To me this just shows an act of desperation, not necessity. Brave needed to do this because they're tired of being picked on and told they're nothing, SubV didn't need to do this but with the departure of RC they probably want someone to take part of the leadership burden off their hands.

TLDR....I'm still not impressed.

DeletedUser40113

There's no point in arguing with hypocrites and wannabes phoenix. You're all going to keep spouting your immature, self-righteous visions of grandeur about this merge. I see new people posting on here basically spamming "OMGOMGOMGOMOMG WE'RE SO L33T GUYS LOOK AT OUR POINTS," when honestly you're still the same as you were before.

To me this just shows an act of desperation, not necessity. Brave needed to do this because they're tired of being picked on and told they're nothing, SubV didn't need to do this but with the departure of RC they probably want someone to take part of the leadership burden off their hands.

TLDR....I'm still not impressed.

Zrip, the image I built Brave! was that of opportunism.
The opportunist is always looked down on, that I expected and accepted.
Your outlook on neccessity is very far from the truth.

DeletedUser

really?? Please enlighten me with the perks SubV gets from this merger, as their own members have failed to see any themselves. The only perk they get is that they don't have to lead the tribe themselves, they get you guys as puppets :)

DeletedUser

Please also while you are replying to his post tell me who is being immature besides the Crash players. Thanks