Crash Discussion

Repinski

There's no point in arguing with hypocrites and wannabes phoenix. You're all going to keep spouting your immature, self-righteous visions of grandeur about this merge. I see new people posting on here basically spamming "OMGOMGOMGOMOMG WE'RE SO L33T GUYS LOOK AT OUR POINTS," when honestly you're still the same as you were before.

To me this just shows an act of desperation, not necessity. Brave needed to do this because they're tired of being picked on and told they're nothing, SubV didn't need to do this but with the departure of RC they probably want someone to take part of the leadership burden off their hands.

TLDR....I'm still not impressed.

Well said Zrip. All of SubV's good posters have disappeared from the externals after this move except for Bama but he isn't Crash anymore now is he. :icon_wink:

Rumor has it that 2 of the other leaders of SubV also quit with this move. Wonder who will coordinate them now without RC, dA, Simon, or Bama at the helm. :icon_twisted:

@ W.B.B you've remained fairly silent throughout this event on the externals. And your not making a fool out of yourself like you used to way back when. Your probably one of the few SubV people I still have some respect for.

louisachewit

I've read all the posts and I'm sure the flamers who have hidden under a rock for the past few months and now that their tribe is so big they think they can be cocky.
This I feel is a poor merge for SubV I don't believe the merge will work since as I read someone saying 80% of SubV members are not liking it. SubV were much stronger before, now they just got an extra 40 members who can't take part in a co-ordinated attack but have their ego hit the sky.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

now they just got an extra 40 members who can't take part in a co-ordinated attack but have their ego hit the sky.

EH!!!????

Ego has hit the sky, but can't take part in a co-ordinated attack would be a bad comment. But its your opinion. but baseless one.

barunel

........hi...... SubV-Brave merge was predictable, I talked about it a month ago..........each player with the experience could know about it (just look at the map) ...... I had a rule in W22 that never has the writing on the external forum, except in exceptional circumstances.......... now what?.......... I expect another big merge because he has to happen in the next month or two (Womble-SYN-XIII).......... What then?......... will be the great war, but there will be a problem in large tribes with the inactive players........... thereafter shall be established a new tribes that will be to the end of W48........... all this has already been seen before........... I wish good luck to everyone this is a game and not try to deny me, because I have already passed this, and as I said I do not like the external forum, except in exceptional circumstances............... good luck...........

louisachewit

EH!!!????

Ego has hit the sky, but can't take part in a co-ordinated attack would be a bad comment. But its your opinion. but baseless one.

It just seems most of Brave (Not all) are now over confident after this merge when really they've never have anything near to a proper war in this world.

DeletedUser40113

It just seems most of Brave (Not all) are now over confident after this merge when really they've never have anything near to a proper war in this world.

So because they have never experienced a 'real' war in this world means they are not capable of holding their own?
God knows how many have had wars in other worlds though?

Repinski

Announcements:

For now we ask that all players refrain from posting in pnp! This is for the benefit of the tribe. Things are under construction here in CRASH, but we are proud to be here.

Please just be patient as we piece the forums together and as always, with any concerns or questions please contact a member of your council.

That was taken from the Crash announcements page. Looks like they don't want to come out and play here anymore with Bama, Peter, Walshie, and myself. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Why bring me back into the convo? I was leaving you be.

Ok where do i start. I never rated brave as that big a force, that was obvious and this has proved my point. So thanks for that.

The fact that brave players have been absoulutly quiet and now I see why you should of remained soo.

When players say this merge will make us a super power, what were brave not a force at rank 2/3 before hand :icon_rolleyes:

We can squash our enemies, yep cause you were as danagerous as a blunt knife before :icon_wink:

We can now win this world, nope your just idiots for thinking this one merge will do that. This world is years off an end, we are probably 12-18 month even off 1/2 price nobles. I doubt most of us or even crash will still be around near the end game. In fact as womble has no diplomacy with crash you have yet to secure the north, and as we have influence with syn the entire SUBV front is now exposed due to this merge.

They have fought wars on other worlds, so have i and your point is what? I go by this world and see a tribe that barb noble/internal more than any other tribe and show off on an op on one player who doesnt fight back

Man I could post every noobish quote that has been made since my last post, but why bother. I dont with mass recruiting tribes, or family tribes at the start of the world who also boast at them having more points and will squash the smaller tribes. We are bigger and we will win :icon_razz:

You forget that I havent fought tribes with more players and villages than us combined since day one, they are all allied and familes too, always have been, even back in the AD days where he tried and got most our neighbours to help him attack. So we will see, but with your mentality you wont see easter now matter the end of the world.

Repinski

Well said Walsh. I think SubV had a chance before this merge. Now I just think they've sealed their fate.

DeletedUser

Hang on first you say you have been told not to post and that is why we win the arguement, yet you post spouting more crap. So which is it?

You lot have the first 2 month mentality currently and its a joke. You have "restart" in your name, after the first few months of the world how many people will restart. Then you have the mentality that if we recuit and merge with everyone we will win. If we try and recuit and put all the best players together we can barb noble our way to victory.

This mentality of we are bigger we will win, we will recruit to win is just lame. There are many reasons why Brave were a poor tribe and their only arguement was inactivity, when in fact they hid all theirs in another tribe. So in fact that was their only plus, which is now void.

You all have a high turnover of players etc

Womble 326 tribe changes
Brave 467 tribe changes
SubV 167 tribe changes

Oh look brave win that too, you go through more players than any other tribe, why doesnt barb nobing keep people in brave?

Unhappy merges spread inactivity like a disease, so if this merge is to stop it, i fear that it will exagerate it. At least I can pick up a few good subv players and pick off at brave eventually :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Repinski you are so dimwitted, it makes me laugh. You seriously just pointed out that Crash players have been asked not to post and you think that proves anthing for you? It justs proves th you think your winning when the only one your arguing is with yourself. Flame all you want but Crash is, and will be till the end, better then any other tribe in this world. BEFORE the merge both Brave! and SubV were better then any other tribe in the world. No big deal. Now stop being a little girl and 'Expressing your feelings'. Be a man and keep them bottled up till we noble your rear end.

I dont remember anyone declaring opposite day :icon_eek:

DeletedUser96169

Hang on first you say you have been told not to post and that is why we win the arguement, yet you post spouting more crap. So which is it?

You lot have the first 2 month mentality currently and its a joke. You have "restart" in your name, after the first few months of the world how many people will restart. Then you have the mentality that if we recuit and merge with everyone we will win. If we try and recuit and put all the best players together we can barb noble our way to victory.

This mentality of we are bigger we will win, we will recruit to win is just lame. There are many reasons why Brave were a poor tribe and their only arguement was inactivity, when in fact they hid all theirs in another tribe. So in fact that was their only plus, which is now void.

You all have a high turnover of players etc

Womble 326 tribe changes
Brave 467 tribe changes
SubV 167 tribe changes

Oh look brave win that too, you go through more players than any other tribe, why doesnt barb nobing keep people in brave?

Unhappy merges spread inactivity like a disease, so if this merge is to stop it, i fear that it will exagerate it. At least I can pick up a few good subv players and pick off at brave eventually :icon_twisted:

WE don't recruit, we merged once. And we are going to win this way because it can't be won any other way. Ifyou don't think we wll win I'll gladly sent you a showboating message whe this world is over.

DeletedUser

WE don't recruit, we merged once. And we are going to win this way because it can't be won any other way. Ifyou don't think we wll win I'll gladly sent you a showboating message whe this world is over.

So you will never recruit anyone then? Do your leaders know you are saying this?

First you wont be recruiting robin as you dont recruit :icon_rolleyes:

And if this makes the world over does that mean your declaring on syn and womble too

My god you make a lot of big statements for someone suppose to be quiet

Repinski

Hey look he said something after saying he wouldn't anymore!

The Dukes of Crash are Roscoe74 from SubV and Caglen the Brave! duke. Roscoe surprised me when I uncovered that one because of how immature he was on skype when Peter, Bama, and myself all tried to have 3 different civilized conversations with him.

Farmercy and FCBunyodkor are also "High Council" of Crash.

DeletedUser96169

Hey look he said something after saying he wouldn't anymore!

The Dukes of Crash are Roscoe74 from SubV and Caglen the Brave! duke. Roscoe surprised me when I uncovered that one because of how immature he was on skype when Peter, Bama, and myself all tried to have 3 different civilized conversations with him.

Farmercy and FCBunyodkor are also "High Council" of Crash.

No more statements about Crash will be made. I am open to conversation though.

louisachewit

Last edited: