Funny Ingame Messages

DeletedUser

[4/7/2011 6:53:17 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: you have good cheese in the west
[4/7/2011 6:53:20 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: fyi
[4/7/2011 6:53:32 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i am overwhelmed every time i go to the grocery store
[4/7/2011 6:53:45 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: so many different styles, each with their own taste
[4/7/2011 6:54:25 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i just had muenster, that is why it is on my mind
[4/7/2011 6:55:09 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i never recall eating cheese in africa
[4/7/2011 6:55:13 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i think we have no cheese

i have never tried Feta, but i know which cheese to try next :icon_biggrin:

You are aware you just posted a skype convo of you talking to yourself right? lmao. At least it's in the right forum cuz thats funny

Deleted User - 4669627

You are aware you just posted a skype convo of you talking to yourself right? lmao. At least it's in the right forum cuz thats funny

if you ask any of my former mates, your post is even funnier :icon_eek:

i forgot people who have never been in a tribe with me are unaware that i am the all time biggest skype chat spammer ever
generally, if there are less than 100 lines from me without anybody else speaking, it can hardly be categorized as me talking to myself
maybe making a minor observation, certainly not anything even noticeable

we could hold a contest to see who can post the longest example of me truly "talking to myself" but...

1. i do not like being quoted unless there is absolutely no doubt the quote is harmless
2. nobody could beat your mate bobofatt

you want funny mate?
bobofatt has a convo of me talking to myself for over a year now without interuption or reply

:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Spam here spam there i love cheese mozarella cheese

Cream cheese for mr. Bread for me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so this tribe of beginners (only a couple had more than 2 vills) declares war on Pl@gue

so I sent about 20 fakes at each vill in their tribe (they only have about 50 or so vills in total)

one of their poor n00bs sends me a PM with the all to often heard subject line "Can you please stop attacking me"

lee scott on 13.05. at 11:25
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

either he fell asleep on the "z" key or he's desparate

DeletedUser

Mo ron, we're trying to discuss cheese and you rudely interupted us with an irrelevant off cheese topic! :p

DeletedUser

does anybody find eating gorgonzola in high quantities really disgusting?

DeletedUser95593

holyvillage today at 15:38
Ur the worst player I have ever met. So go suck some dik cuz ur the worste kind of player. Ur a snitch and a parasite! I try to help you out so now it sucks to be you cuz trim knows your a spy now and I have 10 members ready to take you ;)

:lol:

DeletedUser

Man, it didn't take long for him to figure you out did it :icon_wink: