Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser

:p nah i rather not look;) and yeah "pass the sit" is used for that very reason.

DeletedUser

http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/b35aa6ca8ae7f77d42ecc3e2d1b111a7

You got duke/baron rights to see the sits? Skype has improved lately :lol: Specially designed for non TW players such as yourself :icon_eek:

As for "sits", I think the term "pass a sit" is used for players as well... But how would I know? You on the other hand, seem to know everything anyway ...

Yes it's amazing how easy it is to find out, you just ask someone who can see it first hand and they tell you. You see their word actually means something, they can see the truth, you just write any old lie indiscriminantly in an attempt to cause trouble.

I don't claim to know everything, I just know more than most. However based on recent posts , I know a hell of a lot more than you. Enjoy your weekend pretending to be a robot... :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Firstly to deal with the personal issue, I couldn't committ time to lead the tribe and do it the justice and service the great friends I made in RAM deserved. So I left the tribe in a great position when I left and my account likewise. However, I always had skype, always followed the tribes progress on the forums, I never truly dissappeared. I have always been in frequent contact with my friends and never been out of the loop.

Onto the Phoenix issue - so they are holding well? They have lost 2 and a half Kd's! How does that equate to holding anything against RAM? By very nature of losing the territory it is conceeding/losing/surrendering vast amounts of villages and not holding. Holding is a stalemate where their are no gains or losses. Ex Phoenix players have given props for our progress, Pajuno has clearly said things are not going his way at present in game, but you are making excuses and wild theories to explain them in a way that looks least favourably on RAM. Like I aid previously which you ignored, they are not inactives if they are fighting back. Going inactive is not an excuse, its an online war game, if your players dont come online they are useless. All tribes have inactivity, it's how you deal with them that makes the difference.

I find most amusing that you say I have flaws, yet conveniently failed to address my points directly. If you want to pick holes in my arguments, you have to actually pick holes in the things I say, not what you want to hear.

Now to tear your argument to shreds:

You are staunchly anti-RAM, however I never said that is my only argument against you. In fact I double posted just to get all the information in to show all the ways you were wrong and none of them were due to your bitterness, they were mostly about the inaccuracy of your words.

RAM only hit isolated/inactives: Is Pajuno inactive? The recent recipient of a cat op, in which he told me on skype his account is in pieces. The guy we are nobling (warfighter) inactive? Yet how is he acquiring ODA if his account isn't active? Answer me this!!

Also are Phoenix not the guys hitting the "isolated" D2 guys while losing ground to RAM's non-isolated players?

Another Noobaxes prediction, I hope this is more successful than the previous prediction. :icon_biggrin:. Care to remind everyone of that one? Weren't RAM supposed to be gone by now?

Where are we going to go when there are no barbs left?
Hmm let me see... how about same as the last 10months and munch through Phoenix territory and take another 2.5 Kd's from them! :)

I know my strengths and my weaknesses Noobaxes, I'm not a child. I'm massively impatient, I am a control freak and I am a terrible loser, but equally I a good strategist, tactician and debator.

Finally, it doesn't matter how many times you write that the sky is orange, we have twstats, we have maps, people can see it's really blue. Keep nobling D2, sooner or later Phoenix will have to stop hiding and fight the real front, the front that moves further West every day.

(For the one millionth time in my life, D2 are not part of the RAM family) you know this, W30 knows this but I guess you knew this doesn't bring the stats you want to post so you falsify them. How very cheap. That's why we let Giacmo do it, he is impartial, you are not. You are bitter and embarrassing yourself.

Phoenx have also gained at least 2 kds at the same time with 20 players instead of 80 like RAM (It is however convenient to forget). I never said that RAM should be wiped off the map by now because I've always said it will take a lot of time to conquer such a vast territory. I can check TW stats and maps too. I obviously see much different things than you do. When you have 20 players that gained 2 kds (and maybe more) as compared to 80 gaining 2 or 2.5 kds (whatever) , there is obviously something worthy of note that you do not wish to see (with very good reasons).

I offered you a challenge that when Phoenx is done with D2, they will never be back in the stats. Are you up for it or not?

It is also convenient to forget why D2 are important and you should probably read back the first post of this thread to refresh your memory. I have never said D2 was part of the RAM family, once again you try to put words in my mouth, but they are certainly an enemy of Phoenx. They had the choice of facing 2 enemies at the same time or kill one first and hunt the second after. When you try to hunt too many rabbits at the same time, you end up with none.

I guess, since you have no valuable arguments, it is better to attack me on things I never said. Very convenient rhetorically. Another rhetorical spin, your comments about Pajuno saying some things didn't go as planned are really funny. That doesn't means in any way that Pajuno feels like he is really losing at this moment at all. It's rhetorical and out of context remarks that you give your own meanings of.

I'm not bitter over anything, really, I couldn't care less. I am just having fun playing a game. RAM will fall, whatever the time it takes (it will be long, I can admit it with absolutely no problems). It will fall because of its own decisions. As far as embarassing myself, we will see with time. Unlike you, I do not pretend to be the greatest analyst of the world. I state my views strongly, harshly and you can add whatever attributes you want, I won't lose sleep over your opinions of me.

I certainly doesn't want to go from a duke (that was not really respected in this world by any other (including Karmax :icon_razz:), even though I did and will continue to do even though I didn't agree with a lot of stuff you were doing, like cheating), to a non playing cheeleader of a pitiful underperforming tribe.

You self proclaim your arguments as bullet proof but we can drive buses and trucks right through them, but then again you just have to say that it's bullet proof (OMG you looked at a map and TW stats) for it to be the case so I'll let you in your fantasy bubble. The stats between Phoenx and RAM is the only thing you can hold to with your maps and stats, yet, you take conveniently take off everything else happening everywhere else.

I will gladly admit to being wrong in my analysis if it happens to be the case, I do not think you can do such a thing, unfortunately. I am actually looking forward to the excuses you will find when Phoenx turn the stats around (when they really decide to hit RAM head on, so when they are done with D2).

I can already guess there will be some complaints about the "diplomacy" of this world. Probably evil Loen, BH, BH. Decide, etc.

As I have said, I will judge my analysis on something concrete, not just on feelings and bias against RAM (It's convenient, again, to just say that everything I write as to do with being bitter, isn't it). You can throw your hot air all over the place as much as you want.

I offered you a challenge that when Phoenx is done with D2, they will never be back in the stats. Are you up for it or not?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
im sure paj is sitting in his comp chair rubbing his chin reading this think nub but he also prob has a notebook sitting next to him about his plans for his tribe and the world. paj and his tribe have empacted this world even more then any tribe out there. when he is defeated is the only way someone can take that impact away(less it). im sure you and every member in RAM and the rest of the world is with me when i say Paj and his tribe have a lot of skill to stand against all the odds put befor them standing tall and proud.

This i will agree with, cept there is no Notebook by the pc. everything i plot and plan is in my head. i dont really save skype chats, i dont re-read them ever, and i play off the cuff more than anyone will ever know. :lol:

@shipley:

[spoil]
It's strange how you percieve Phoenix"s plan as holding RAM while they smash D2, especially as the reality is they are holding nothing on the RAM front. They have lost 2 and a half Kd's and a lot of accounts. The Phoenix plan appears to be ignore RAM's advance on their territory and noble inactive tribes and barbs away from the front lines.

Ah, you used to claim to be a military strategist. you used to claim that you were intelligent enough to plot out the demise of Cry thru some hoity toity military "explanation", yet you continually fail to see or at least admit the strategy being employed by Phoenx.

You forget, while i have not, that you recruited D2's leadership in the hopes to recruit the rest of D2 to be your meat shields. Those plans indeed worked out beyond your dreams, cause we have entirely focused on D2 and the southern expansion. So, as noobaxes pointed out in his latest post, phoenx did noble out 2 kds from Ram/Drift/D2. Rather than chase the harder noblings, (and thus harder to keep) of the well stacked ram front (karma was stacked in SOOO many villages) we decided to secure our holdings as we see fit to put our best players into positions to prosper. I gambled that our guys would noble our target kds faster than you nobled your "two and half kds", and so far we are ahead of you as planned...

I will even go so far as to argue that Phoenx has secured four kingdoms from Ram/drift/d2... Kd 73/74/83/84..... All this with less than 28 members at any given time.

Now, i will even go even further to explain WHY we have done this. Tho i really shouldnt have too, what with all your military superiority you boasted of via your Big Name College education.... Our eastern front with Ram has always been our weakest players, while our strongest have been the initial core, and the three Draco recruits on the bd front. If you ever bothered to put those players on a map, (bronse, bankdude, mark-e, pajuno, bullmastiff, civilion, csiz, Doon, frankenstien69, and now queenslater) you would see the full scope of what we have been doing while "losing" this war with you and your family. You can trace the progression of our advance thru your meatshields, in nice, clustery jumps, area by area by area...

Those jumps are slowly advancing to a kd 85 head, in case you didnt notice... Thought maybe i would show you where. :icon_wink:

You also have not dented much of Phoenx' front in kd 65... you gained on warfighter, but use this as justification of who knows what:
Also interesting that you claim RAM's recent caps are from an inactive, yet warfighter21 (the latest account to be hit by RAM) is still getting sporadic increases in ODA, care to explain how an inactive account is sending out troops?

Ya, "sporadic increases in ODA", that means that someone sitting warfighter is smart enough to be nuking villages before ram acquires them, and timing the nukes to land after ram players noble them because that sit is well over the 90 day mark if im not mistaken, hence there werent many "recaps' during your nobling spree. But go ahead, pat yourself on the back and say "someone is definitely playing THAT account" :icon_rolleyes:

I still see Bullmastiff, ozzyfudd, and myself as kd 65... reguardless if you have a 2% lead..

As for the RAM is much bigger so can stack more debate, it doesn't quite add up because RAM are fighting BH and BH and are therefore dividing their forces. So in essence, Phoenix and BH family are much bigger than RAM so therefore with your logic they can stack more against RAM. Do I really have to go further to mention Phoenix caps taken by RAM have had incoming suports from LoEN too?

*yawn*

this is your best response, dude? You forget the many months prior to BH/ram war when you outnumbered Phoenx almost 3 to 1? You did arrange a southern coalition vs Phoenx at one point, and at all points Phoenx was below 30 members.... Were you really that scared way back then? i think so....

You can say that ram is dividing its resources, but then lets take a look at your other buddies... Legion is it? or is it D3?? :lol:

I have to give you credit for finding what you think is a flawless MO, and sticking to it. unfortunately for you, you are almost out of D2 meat shields on Phoenx side...

We're not playing any role here Noobaxes, we have the world against us, we know it and we will play the hand we are dealt. I give props to any tribe on a job well done, you however just come across as quite bitter. RAM have huge momentum against Phoenix at the moment yet very few players have mentioned it on pnp, yet you still felt the need to justify the hammering over the past month. The only motivation RAM needs is the first few pages of pnp of every war thread they have ever been involved in, the ones where everyone writes RAM off and says it will be over in no time.

*yawn*

you act as if you were in any danger at any time during any of your wars. the only war i will give you credit for is PmP war, but all things considered it would appear that TWC lost that war. Karma was your enemy duke, and fought you to the point where Noobaxes was allowed to execute a Coup and put karma into Dukeship... Most other dukes on w30 considered that a loss for TWC....

You arent beating us at anything. You can boast "ram VS is winning via stats, and kds", but the real story line is this:

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, Drift, D2

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 20,754
Side 2: 22,575
Difference: 1,821

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,432
Side 2: 1,459
Difference: 973

Please pay very close attention to the "total conquers" stats, and the "total conquers vs" stats.

You say that Ram is beating phoenx, but the fact remains that D2 was always your meatshields. Mrsox aka irockurworld was the leader of d2. He lied, and led Mavfan, and a few others to the Ram family, but when Phoenx opened fire and removed them from kd 73/74... You threatened war 5 tribes vs Phoenx... yet it only panned out to be ram/drift/d2 vs phoenx. Please dont bother denying these facts, you can say whatever you want about your dropped little sister d2, its not hard to remove forums, mails, and most every bit of evidence of any relationship to them... we all know the truth.

We have outnobled the three tribes, and this shows who has gained the most ground. keep harping about your two kds, we gained an excess of 900 villages on you, and dont ever forget that Phoenx had the overall lead vs ram prior to the disbandment a few months ago.... So forever stats are skewed via no leftover evidence...

In your "free diplomatic ride" speech you conveniently left out that T-W-C were screwed over by the world 4th ranked tribe [CRY], so had to fight three tribes simultaneously on three fronts and despite being flanked and outnumbered came through it.

You never really fought "three tribes". you cherry picked enough players to cripple, and then demolish the players remaining.

Also I dont see your point about KBC. Are you suggesting instead of fighting 2v2 we should have charged in like idiots and fought both KBC and -O- and told Tardis to do nothing. There's a difference between courage and idiocy, it's called strategy.

Or what about dirty betrayals? you cherry picked their best players, shifted them to another tribe under bonheur, and then systematically removed the remainder. this action was pre-empted by the infamous "scare mail" you sent out to mentally cripple the noobs in KBC...

You also failed to address that if this tribe wanted the easy option we could have teamed up with BD to take out little old Phoenix. However, I declined and wanted to continue our fight against the tribe consiered the best at the time.

You just failed to mention the fact that you and your mates were scared shitless of BD, and were ecstatic the day that Phoenx/BD war broke out.

Before you say we only faught them because they were already fighting, if you consult your history guide you will find TWC and BD were fighting long before Phoenix got involved. Our allies TARDIS were beaten and we took in our friends and despite warnings from Badlapje, I told him to bring it.

And Badlapje/gicusan did nothing about you guys recruiting them> if there was fighting, according to the maps way back then, there was long range nukes with little to no nobling. You waited patiently, solidified your areas via inactives you had mass recruited via one of your many merges, and saw your chance to start hitting BD while they were busy fighting Phoenx.

Right now the combined force of RAMs enemies is significantly larger than itself, but we fight on and we gain territory all the time. Six wars, six times written off as having no chance, six victories.

the only players who count any of those wars as "Wins" are you and your merry band of delusional fools. I cant even call you noobs now, you have been fighting Phoenx for so long that you finally acquired many of our styles and nifty tactics. I was even the one who told you guys to start the long range catting, i pretty much trained Karma how to win in tw without ever meaning too. Only thing Ram forgets is that i created that system, i also know how to survive it...

Cowards indeed.

you have always been cowards. Cowards takes on different terms in tw...

Cowards = mass recruiters, mass mergers, and massive diplomacy.

Onto the Phoenix issue - so they are holding well? They have lost 2 and a half Kd's! How does that equate to holding anything against RAM? By very nature of losing the territory it is conceeding/losing/surrendering vast amounts of villages and not holding. Holding is a stalemate where their are no gains or losses.

I have answered this above.
Ex Phoenix players have given props for our progress, Pajuno has clearly said things are not going his way at present in game, but you are making excuses and wild theories to explain them in a way that looks least favourably on RAM.

its not wild, General Genius. I have already addressed this above. I never said things werent going my way, i said "stats" are your only argument vs me. thus, no point in me opening my mouth.

Like I aid previously which you ignored, they are not inactives if they are fighting back. Going inactive is not an excuse, its an online war game, if your players dont come online they are useless. All tribes have inactivity, it's how you deal with them that makes the difference.

so warfighter is fighting back, eh? Do you have any stats/facts to back this up? Such as a nuke report from warfighter account? Otherwise, you are spreading "hearsay" as fact, and thus being fully ignorant.

I find most amusing that you say I have flaws, yet conveniently failed to address my points directly. If you want to pick holes in my arguments, you have to actually pick holes in the things I say, not what you want to hear.

i have actually addressed all of your bullshit. I knew if i left you alone long enough, your arrogance would open your mouth so i could shut it.

RAM only hit isolated/inactives: Is Pajuno inactive? The recent recipient of a cat op, in which he told me on skype his account is in pieces.

Its in shambles, but nothing a little TLC couldnt take care of. You have yet to actually noble anything from me, while i have taken plenty from killbow and irock... You havent broken my spirit, and Phoenx is still gaining on your family overall. You were saying?

The guy we are nobling (warfighter) inactive? Yet how is he acquiring ODA if his account isn't active? Answer me this!!

i see how you cling to this as much as possible. Show me this ODA he is gaining please, cause he has been listed as a sit on our member list for months now.

Also are Phoenix not the guys hitting the "isolated" D2 guys while losing ground to RAM's non-isolated players?

*yawn* mavfan and irock werent isolated when we started. you had plenty of D2 around them, supporting them, and sending nukes for them... LOL. You really think that shit will stick in this pnp? Im still around you know....

Where are we going to go when there are no barbs left?
Hmm let me see... how about same as the last 10months and munch through Phoenix territory and take another 2.5 Kd's from them! :)

10 months to noble 2 kds? it took us 10 months to secure 4 kds from you and your family. We also have a quarter of the members, and half the points/villages overall. Oh yeah, D2 is almost gone.. which, as noob is correctly stating, means ram has no one left to hide behind...

I know my strengths and my weaknesses Noobaxes, I'm not a child. I'm massively impatient, I am a control freak and I am a terrible loser, but equally I a good strategist, tactician and debator.

And you will lie/cheat/steal your way to a victory any way you can... remember that time you got Grummit to pass you the pw to ozzyfudd account, so your facebook butty could log in and send all its defense to karma?

Or the time Bobbynaked took and deleted a top 100 account to obtain 500+ barbs in kd 75?

Finally, it doesn't matter how many times you write that the sky is orange, we have twstats, we have maps, people can see it's really blue. Keep nobling D2, sooner or later Phoenix will have to stop hiding and fight the real front, the front that moves further West every day.

ROFL. phoenx has to "stop hiding"?? it would appear you are finally drinking your delusional juice along with the rest of your members!! We have never hid, we defend your incomings daily, nonstop, for ten months. we are advancing on your flank as we type, your tw stats is all you can cling too...

(For the one millionth time in my life, D2 are not part of the RAM family) you know this, W30 knows this but I guess you knew this doesn't bring the stats you want to post so you falsify them. How very cheap. That's why we let Giacmo do it, he is impartial, you are not. You are bitter and embarrassing yourself.

ROFL. world 30?? you are speaking for w30 as if you know its mind? I think you are speaking for more of W30 than you admit, my nemesis. The fact remains that D2/legion have been, and will always be your delusional puppets. Im kind of afraid that we can add LoEN to that list of suckers, but we have yet to see.

D2 is part of ram family, it always has been. Just because you decided to drop your family members, (oh yeah, phoenx made most of them quit) does not mean they werent your family. remember Passionfruitboy? i do. Remember mavfan, mrsox, kanipuppeli? they were all d2 members that got bitchsmacked by phoenx the second they joined Ram. that scared D2 members enough to not accept that invite to Ram, cause we all know it was there.. you always have been mass recruiters...

you should have just stuck with your current affairs, rather than try to lay our your usual lies. None of that happened, except in your mind. W30 knows this, even if you did brainwash d2/legion...
[/spoil]

Sorry for the lengthy post, im a little bit stoned and missed out on an active debate. I will stand behind noobaxes challenge. he isnt lying, he sees what we are doing, what is going on, and what will happen> i admit, my one prediction that didnt come true was rams early demise. ram will still lose, albeit a lot longer than i expected.

pajuno Out

KarmaX

One can never be always right, and 1 can never be always wrong. Who knows ur prediction might come correct this time, though it came out wrong last time. I thought u were fighter, but I didn't know that you started leaving ur fighting way and started preaching about future... lol. best of luck on your prediction. Hope it comes true.

DeletedUser

Pajuno, I appreciate the lengthy post of which some is reasonable, some is laughable and some ignorant..
I however hope you can appreciate that it's the weekend, it took a long time to read and I'm not wasting my weekend at the computer. I will reply in kind when I get to the office on Monday. However it seems to boil down to you guys losing to RAM, beating D2 to compensate and then lumping them together. :)

Noobaxes, sorry dude that was mostly drivel, I would leave it to Pajuno if I was you. I dont understand your challenge, It's hardly a challenge (like your debate) when I can't influence the outcome - it's essentially gambling. However, I will tow the line and say at some point in time after D2 collapse, Phoenix will be behind to RAM in the stats.

DeletedUser79042

However based on recent posts , I know a hell of a lot more than you.

Speaking of arrogance once more... You got itchy bitchy shipley eh? Something is wrong eh? Good ! :)

Enjoy your weekend pretending to be a robot... :icon_rolleyes:

I do actually. Regardless of what you think. And... I enjoyed it even more after taking down all those troops of account x of your tribe last night. Oh wait. You did not know :icon_eek: ? I thought you knew "hell of alot more" :lol:

Start asking. It is a "neighbour" :icon_razz:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pajuno, I appreciate the lengthy post of which some is reasonable, some is laughable and some ignorant..
I however hope you can appreciate that it's the weekend, it took a long time to read and I'm not wasting my weekend at the computer. I will reply in kind when I get to the office on Monday. However it seems to boil down to you guys losing to RAM, beating D2 to compensate and then lumping them together. :)

No, shipley. Our strategy is a sound one. If we did not remove D2, you would eventually have acquired the sits to those accounts we murdered, and would have only caused havoc on our southern border. I remember passion fruit boy as the first of many D2 accounts to get whopped and pass you their sit...

Only time will tell, and i have the time and patience to do so...

Karma, i am still the best fighting duke in w30, no matter what you say. Only i know how much of my tribal sitting i have done, and only i know precisely when raven stopped playing... Let me just say that once upon a time, BD used to worry about Pajuno sitting front line accounts.. long before Ram worried about raven. I have been the "raven", if you will, for quite some time now....

DeletedUser

;) everyday the guy named paj jas earned my respect as a player. this last post put it over the top, and i liked it. true PnP

DeletedUser

Pffft. i prefer warrior duke. My aspirations are not nearly high as Jp's used to be. Remember the so called "emperor of the world"??

lol dont make fun of JP;) he did have that sword and pony tail..... and he lead THE to the dirt remember that too?:lol: power killed the so called "emperor" soo warrior duke? and karma as president;) i wish you two would resolve your diffrences and become one tribe... then we would all be unstoppable lol.

KarmaX

Pajuno and I once used to be friends, who knows it might happen... :p He's is just jealous that I'm with cshipley.

DeletedUser

Pajuno and I once used to be friends, who knows it might happen... :p He's is just jealous that I'm with cshipley.

:icon_redface: :lol: do i hear wedding bells? are paj and karma getting back together with ship as best man?:icon_biggrin: and bull as paj's best women:icon_redface:

varden7676

:icon_redface: :lol: do i hear wedding bells? are paj and karma getting back together with ship as best man?:icon_biggrin: and bull as paj's best women:icon_redface:

Smurks as the ring bearer, who lost the ring?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

That was before, when you were like me. Then you went, took over ram, and became like shipley.

I respected the karma who fought and led PMP more than i will ever respect Ram's karma.

DeletedUser

That was before, when you were like me. Then you went, took over ram, and became like shipley.

I respected the karma who fought and led PMP more than i will ever respect Ram's karma.

im sure if you two talked more along the line as being friends you would realize paj he changed a bit but is still like you