Zombie declares on Punch!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Add another one to the Zombie stats. And nice job with sifo, I think you were losing the 'worst tribal reputation' with some decent PnP lately, but you guys definately got it back through some very naughty tactics. Maybe a good tactic for the war, but one I will always look down upon Punch as a tribe for, that they had to drop to such a level just to get some more headway.

If the original sifo would hear this, I'm sure he would take his account back asap, as I, our dukes, and a lot of our other members were very close friends with him in w6.

DeletedUser

Unbelievable

What a way to get some villages......
another disappointment in this merge happy world.

DeletedUser

Really? You say: leadership goes inactive and members should play sitting duck till nobles arrive at their walls? Good logic. And you dont use spies right?

Since beginning of war more than 10 members of Zombie gone inactive, while Punch! only lost 1. What did you gave to your players and what do you want from them? Dont try to illustrate there's no war recruits in any war, and like Punch! is the first tribe to do that. More members will either go inactive or run away from inactive Zombie leadership, blame yourself first, then others.

DeletedUser

Add another one to the Zombie stats. And nice job with sifo, I think you were losing the 'worst tribal reputation' with some decent PnP lately, but you guys definately got it back through some very naughty tactics. Maybe a good tactic for the war, but one I will always look down upon Punch as a tribe for, that they had to drop to such a level just to get some more headway.

If the original sifo would hear this, I'm sure he would take his account back asap, as I, our dukes, and a lot of our other members were very close friends with him in w6.

there is no real headway with sifo coming over -

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: ZOMBIE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 2
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 151,754
Side 2: 18,269
Difference: 133,485

chart

Side 1:
Players: sifo222
Side 2:
Tribes: ZOMBIE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,384
Side 2: 0
Difference: 18,384

chart
[/spoil]

without sifo it would be 14-2 last 48 instead of 16-2, so what are you complaining about ?

DeletedUser97654

personally the way i see it is war is exactly that war, and doing what you need to do to win is the correct move for your selves

DeletedUser

personally the way i see it is war is exactly that war, and doing what you need to do to win is the correct move for your selves

even though you're mostly against punch! (right? :) you're not being hypocritical.

DeletedUser97654

i am not against punch at all, i have no problem with you guys at all, i am not being funny

what i do not like is people punching above there weight throwing themselves around a forum acting like they are the top dog and then being a noob and barb nobler lol :lol:

i have never said a bad word about your tribe and have only ever defended comments made about our tribe by trolls :)

i think you have done a good job running them all, i know how much of a drain it can be :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i am not against punch at all, i have no problem with you guys at all, i am not being funny

what i do not like is people punching above there weight throwing themselves around a forum acting like they are the top dog and then being a noob and barb nobler lol :lol:

i have never said a bad word about your tribe and have only ever defended comments made about our tribe by trolls :)

i think you have done a good job running them all, i know how much of a drain it can be :icon_rolleyes:

hehe thanks I never deny some of us gots a bit trolling sometimes but I never say a word to them about their external posts so we're cool about that. Sorry my mistake, I dont read forums much at all when it turns spamfest (so %90 of time lately) and misjudged =)

DeletedUser97654

yeah my actions were petty first to admit that lol, but its that old adage an eye for an eye tooth for a tooth, im just prepared to go till the whole head is removed though :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I think punch! misunderstands our stance on them. I'm not against punch, I'm simply against all the one sided posts they make and then when another tribe posts something half as one sided their players come out in droves talking smack. So, it's not punch we are against, I'm just against their policies on the externals. It gives an otherwise good tribe a bad name.

DeletedUser

I think punch! misunderstands our stance on them. I'm not against punch, I'm simply against all the one sided posts they make and then when another tribe posts something half as one sided their players come out in droves talking smack. So, it's not punch we are against, I'm just against their policies on the externals. It gives an otherwise good tribe a bad name.

I agree. Unfortunately it does me no favours within Punch! ^^

DeletedUser98809

there is no real headway with sifo coming over
Not with him physically being there, nope - but having somebody to pass you information from our forums and hit former-friends of the account is a pretty low and in your case, helpful thing.

It's war, it's expected. Yeah, it sucks - but considering you've had an inside view of our forums for a few weeks and have moved Sifo over, you've not really got a whole lot out of it :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Not with him physically being there, nope - but having somebody to pass you information from our forums and hit former-friends of the account is a pretty low and in your case, helpful thing.

It's war, it's expected. Yeah, it sucks - but considering you've had an inside view of our forums for a few weeks and have moved Sifo over, you've not really got a whole lot out of it :icon_wink:.

About low-high thing, in no war battles end with a complete slaughter in that stage of game. We are trying to save good ones, and gonna eat others. Watch for more, Zombie is coming to an end. Too bad it happened just as you take more leadership duties but SS and BH are not dumbs, they left after see this coming, like it wont damage their reputation :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

But did Bh and Selly leave? Bh is at Uni, and as you know Valth; it is exam time. As for Sellsword, his line of work takes often keeps him very busy.

Besides, even if they have left, you can't claim it is because of this war; Punch! is hardly demolishing Zombie.

DeletedUser98809

I agree, war is war - no highs or lows. The low I refer to is that the Sifo account was saved by ZOMBIE (namely, Sellsword). It was also helmed by a good friend of many of the tribe, who sadly had to leave. Since taking over, the new pilot hasn't been involved or communicated with anybody, save for a rant on the forum about receiving no support (hello, you have to notify us of incomings??). I don't see losing that player as a loss.

Come, Valth. You know Sellsword wouldn't up and leave like that. I'm sure he'll be around to post his own side of things, so I'll leave that to him.

DeletedUser

Calmir and Aussie, what I'm trying to say is:

BH and SS formed this tribe to see if they can bring all rim tribes together and create a big force. They did it quite well, and if Punch! would leave 1-2 more K gaps to Zombie, or would be a worse tribe this Zombie project would really be successful. But after they see that, now they've lost chance to expand against Pluto aswell and trapped to rim with Punch! and WIN!, they should've guess this coming. I know inactivity hits Zombie more than any other tribe dont know exact reasons but its at unbelievable rates, especially at fronts. I know its exam time Cal, its exam time for me aswell but 1 whole week of inactivity? C'mon...

DeletedUser

BH and SS formed this tribe to see if they can bring all rim tribes together and create a big force. They did it quite well, and if Punch! would leave 1-2 more K gaps to Zombie, or would be a worse tribe this Zombie project would really be successful. But after they see that, now they've lost chance to expand against Pluto aswell and trapped to rim with Punch! and WIN!, they should've guess this coming. I know inactivity hits Zombie more than any other tribe dont know exact reasons but its at unbelievable rates, especially at fronts. I know its exam time Cal, its exam time for me aswell but 1 whole week of inactivity? C'mon...

image.php

That's two weeks of no nobling for me, and that was leading into exam time. The only reason I nobled recently is because me and my co both ended up with a 2-3 day window in which to do things. Besides, this isn't unusual for Bh, he always does it. =P

DeletedUser98809

BH and SS formed this tribe to see if they can bring all rim tribes together and create a big force.
I disagree. I was in the original roaster and part of the leadership from the beginning. The idea wasn't to bring all rim tribes together. We recruited over a few continents and aimed to rule those through solid recruiting (let's not argue on that, we have done in the past and it gets nowhere. You say it's massing, we say selective and thorough. Agree to disagree).

They did it quite well, and if Punch! would leave 1-2 more K gaps to Zombie, or would be a worse tribe this Zombie project would really be successful. But after they see that, now they've lost chance to expand against Pluto aswell and trapped to rim with Punch! and WIN!,
We actually knew that the course we'd taken would lead to a conflict with you and only certain other areas of expansion. It was something we planned for and around, so not unexpected.

I know inactivity hits Zombie more than any other tribe dont know exact reasons
Bigger tribe, more inactivity. That's how I see it. We've been a tad unfortunate aswell, but it's nothing we can't handle :icon_wink:

especially at fronts
No arguement there though. Our frontline hasn't been the best, we've coped well with the course of events I feel.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, is this what happened? Ohh Man and I thought Zombie was giving punch a Hard time.....Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.