Zombie declares on Punch!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Like aussie said, I don't see losing that player as a loss either, but I do see losing the account as a loss.

there is no real headway with sifo coming over -

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: ZOMBIE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 2
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 151,754
Side 2: 18,269
Difference: 133,485

chart

Side 1:
Players: sifo222
Side 2:
Tribes: ZOMBIE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,384
Side 2: 0
Difference: 18,384

chart
[/spoil]

without sifo it would be 14-2 last 48 instead of 16-2, so what are you complaining about ?

You won a whole lot of ground, that is headway to. Plus you gained a player which we lost, which is again headway. If you think stats is the only thing that shows headway, then you are just another noob who says something shortminded like 'points don't win wars troops do'.

Really? You say: leadership goes inactive and members should play sitting duck till nobles arrive at their walls? Good logic. And you dont use spies right?

Since beginning of war more than 10 members of Zombie gone inactive, while Punch! only lost 1. What did you gave to your players and what do you want from them? Dont try to illustrate there's no war recruits in any war, and like Punch! is the first tribe to do that. More members will either go inactive or run away from inactive Zombie leadership, blame yourself first, then others.

Leadership inactive? BH has always been inactive during the entire punch-war, he was always more the diplomat and high adviser etc. Sellsword has had a week of lesser activity, but he is not inactive and there has already been another duke(who knows his way around the leadership as he's been in leadership roles since together with sell on w6) appointed who is taking up his tasks and is very active.

About low-high thing, in no war battles end with a complete slaughter in that stage of game. We are trying to save good ones, and gonna eat others. Watch for more, Zombie is coming to an end. Too bad it happened just as you take more leadership duties but SS and BH are not dumbs, they left after see this coming, like it wont damage their reputation :icon_rolleyes:

Like I said, BH wasn't active during the beginning of the punch war either while we were still ahead. And sell always has had an active and unpredictable schedule, but he is not inactive, he will be back fighting don't worry about that.

DeletedUser

You won a whole lot of ground, that is headway to. Plus you gained a player which we lost, which is again headway. If you think stats is the only thing that shows headway, then you are just another noob who says something shortminded like 'points don't win wars troops do'.

Yea, stats are 23-7 for last 48 but we can say its actually +45 more for Punch! with Sifo's joining. And I hate that points-troops stuff aswell, ofc points win the wars lol.

Leadership inactive? BH has always been inactive during the entire punch-war, he was always more the diplomat and high adviser etc. Sellsword has had a week of lesser activity, but he is not inactive and there has already been another duke(who knows his way around the leadership as he's been in leadership roles since together with sell on w6) appointed who is taking up his tasks and is very active.

lol i wonder if that made Zombie look any better =) I know Aussie just taken a new role, he may be very good actually aswell but you will see in following days that, dooms day clock is ticking for Zombie :icon_sad:

Like I said, BH wasn't active during the beginning of the punch war either while we were still ahead. And sell always has had an active and unpredictable schedule, but he is not inactive, he will be back fighting don't worry about that.

Looking forward to his retaliation, and long&hollow replies in this thread :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser97654

i have exams too ^.^

is that excuse 4 then lol

but on a serious note, it amazes me that people claim exams being a reason for not playing tw as much, many people on tw actually have jobs and seem to put in much more time than those who study :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

dooms day clock is ticking for Zombie : Valth

Really?
This psychological warfare is not going to work on Zombie...

Lets see... your arrogance would just make our players resolve harder.. and I would tell them if anyone feel like quitting to come here and just see this comment.. :)

DeletedUser

Yea, stats are 23-7 for last 48 but we can say its actually +45 more for Punch! with Sifo's joining. And I hate that points-troops stuff aswell, ofc points win the wars lol.
Wow, I was actually getting respect for you, but this post is just absolutely damned shortsighted as hell. Where the hell did I say points beat troops? I did not even imply that. And it is more then villages alone is what I was saying but you don't seem to understand this. It is also unexpected player, probably stacked, in the middle of our villages out of the blue where our villages are probably not stacked or no plan is in order for this. It is also a player that we can't rely on for support/nuking punch anymore which we could do first. It is also a spy. It is also the lies and deceipt. It is an account thats been with us for a long time. It also has a moral factor. These are just some of the factors that all matter, not only the amount of villages.
lol i wonder if that made Zombie look any better =) I know Aussie just taken a new role, he may be very good actually aswell but you will see in following days that, dooms day clock is ticking for Zombie :icon_sad:
I wasn't trying to make zombie look better, I don't need to. But that didn't make zombie look any worse either at all, what is bad with this? We have a duke that has had an unexpected schedule, and another duke that has always been semi-inactive, but they were always able to complete eachother and make sure everything happened the way it needed. Now, this time they are both not active enough to lead, so we have found a very suitable replacement in time without going boohooh our leader is gone. We moved on and keep going.

35se

zombie might as well give up.

PUNCH! will keep recruiting all their members until they control the NE anyways. they are gonna be taking in the shadow 59 and possibly taodnt.

All punch cares about is getting control over K's via recruit. never want to take it by force. you guys were doing good in zombie war and yet you still want to take in members. sad really.

Deleted User - 3135

PUNCH! will keep recruiting all their members until they control the NE anyways. they are gonna be taking in the shadow 59 and possibly taodnt.

All punch cares about is getting control over K's via recruit. never want to take it by force. you guys were doing good in zombie war and yet you still want to take in members. sad really.

Yea, why don't we just merge right now. Why play when you can't win right?

There is more to this game than merge and numbers.

-----------------------------------------

Have I been inactive? Yes. Will I continue to be? Likely for a bit more yes. Sellsword has work, I have second year university exams. I have to do what I have to do. Since when all is said and done I play this game for one reason and one reason only, for fun. The competition, the ability to push yourself and the people are what make this game good. If Punch! want to recruit and spy, when we could have chosen the same option but did not exercise it then fine, that's the decision Punch! makes. Do I agree with it? I think it an amusing action to be perfectly honest. They made very little headway, were even losing in the first month, and have only in the past couple of weeks began to pull away with some kind of lead.

If I look at the actual loss figures of Zombie, the damage done so far is actually small. Zombie is not collapsing, Zombie will continue to fight, Zombie will not be pushed over as soon as our enemy has to resort to a few underhand tactics. From seeing quotes of what Valth has said, his justification is pretty amusing. Luckily I have him on my ignore list, leaving me no temptation to respond to what is essentially waffle. He put so much store into how he fought wars with his anger and accusation of other tribes recruiting what he saw as refugees, then uses any tactic he can to try to get ahead. His actions and words are contradictory over and over again, in my eyes Hefty even has 10 times the credibility of valth. So my words are instead directed to the silent majority. Those who moan about merges, moan about spies, moan about tactics seen in this world. Yet when your leader does it, you sit back and clap. My laughter really is directed at those people.

Zombie will continue, even if we continue in a reshaped form. To put a point out there, the underdogs, Zombie, declaring whilst still having a membership average of many times less than Punch! have in recent weeks also not only lost its two dukes recently to inactivity, but then had a new player on an account go turn coat and have stats slide downwards. Yet when I see Zombie I still see players such as Aussie, Kc, Braund, Si113 and many others leading by an excellent example, showing they are still standing. I've always said true character in this game is not shown when a tribe is winning, but when it's losing. In this case I can already tell far and above Punch!'s character just by it's winning, but Zombie's character has shined through in what is a moment of difficulty. What is certain though is that Zombie will pull through, and will see better days.

mazz1984

Haha! Angry taking some sort of moral high ground.

screenshot20110213at534.png

Don't worry, none of those players in the mentioned forum took any villages. Any ex-HN that did were conquered.

Good luck to both tribes involved.

obviously you dont resort to them tactics ? well mmmm...........maybe you do believe in spies ??? just seems like your not too pleased when its not you posting about it in the forum?

mazz1984

whats your idea? dont recruit people ? maybe you have a vendetta but you never kept your morals in this world

DeletedUser

@warham, i didnt say anything about your words there you misunderstood. You said that troops-points stuff, I said I agree with you. Its my personal opinion that points win the wars, and I hate that turtle noob motto aswell.

And as expected, long and hollow reply, not from SS but from BH this time. To make it short= We can control other tribes by our spies, and can turn their members to zombie but other tribes cant, when they do its the worst and lowest thing in a war but when we do its for tactical advancement, strategical positioning and for morale breakdown, and some other fancy named stuff.

No, wrong. You are taking members of active tribes into your tribe while you're at war, many other tribes did it aswell. Again a fail attempt to illustrate what Punch! do is bad while they do it themselves. Didnt you do it, hell you did. Theres even no need to tell such crap on externals, like war recruits never happen. I saw you did it, but didnt bring this to forums like it never happens. All tribes do that, you're just upset it happened to you, poor guys :icon_sad:

and usual stuff from BH again, I dont respect Valth, Valth is worse then Hefty, I cant answer Valth so I block him with some ketchup on with high words.

Zombie may continue, if you dont disband a tribe they mostly continue :lol: Who cares?

About that -underdog- losing at first month and other stuff, we already talked about that over and over in forums, first month stats were put to forums aswell = Punch! was on the lead. There were times Zombie points passed us aswell, it didnt change anything.

DeletedUser

never want to take it by force? thats the whole reason we were gonna declare on zombie, to take by force there k's,yes at this stage, we cant noble ALL of them, so some will be recruited, sifo was a good player, we didnt go asking for every player to join us. and if we didnt want to take it by force we could of just asked for a merge with zombie instead of war.

35se

lol at all the punch players. sorry yall are noobs. there are very few punch players left that i even respect anymore.

yall never finish any wars.

you took in most of angry and a lot of glad. you didnt make any real headway in any of those wars to call it a clean victory. now you are poaching zombie players in that war.

i was never a big fan of zombie but as of now im hoping yall find a way to beat the crap out of most of the punch players.

HeftySmurf

is that excuse 4 then lol

but on a serious note, it amazes me that people claim exams being a reason for not playing tw as much, many people on tw actually have jobs and seem to put in much more time than those who study :icon_redface:

I work, go to college and have exams, and i solo my account :L

DeletedUser

lol at all the punch players. sorry yall are noobs. there are very few punch players left that i even respect anymore.

yall never finish any wars.

you took in most of angry and a lot of glad. you didnt make any real headway in any of those wars to call it a clean victory. now you are poaching zombie players in that war.

i was never a big fan of zombie but as of now im hoping yall find a way to beat the crap out of most of the punch players.

you know why we took in most of angry,right? we wanted k35, and planned on taking some of the better members, like 5 or so, BUT, glad recruited them all and we forced to take in more members then we wanted. its not are fault tribes recruit tribes we war with. and dont act like recruiting 1 or 2 players from a 90 member tribe makes a difference.
we were cleaning up angry when glad recruited them,yes,they had alot of fight left in them but we would won, and with glad, we were starting to cream them but then patryn merged them.

35se

you didnt cream glad at all hahahahahahahaahah

the stats were like punch 8 glad 7 before the three joined punch. then THEY started creaming glad.

dont go and take glory from us. we did all the work. then the rest of punch came to claim all the free villages once we had sjulius sit.

DeletedUser

because THEY (sid etc,) made up the front, there was only 2dark to hit, and he is a great defender and player.
no one player or few player does it all, the WHOLE tribe does everything, no few people can get the glory for themselfs or anything, the tribe does.
yes, we were Starting to cream glad, and then patryn merged them,and it had to stop, which sucked as it was just getting fun :/
i guess you like to have a bitch fit eh?

DeletedUser

you didnt cream glad at all hahahahahahahaahah

the stats were like punch 8 glad 7 before the three joined punch. then THEY started creaming glad.

dont go and take glory from us. we did all the work. then the rest of punch came to claim all the free villages once we had sjulius sit.

Its hard to advance greatly while %90 of border was u 3 three, still we hit 2dark and melted all his troops down, thats how obi and others took a lot from him. I used obi, coz you're not the real one. You're on nuts atm, hope u behave again.

35se

valth i am obi. i took over the account while it was still in glad. all that work was me. and then my co helped own zombies until you all just recruited my entire front.

Status
Not open for further replies.