Zombie declares on Punch!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser97155

sellsword said:
And as for the number of people entering and leaving, baddestmf, you will actually find that the people who left, didn't subsequently join another tribe. They were booted because they turned inactive or joined accounts with a member (and not used as push accounts, like some tribes do). The one exception I can think of right away was AB Solute, who rejoined his friends in the pre-made Phoenx. He came back to the tribe -- three tribe changes, one member. Once again baddestmf, twstats. "oooh em geee, Zombie has so many tribe changes, how is that possible, they must be noobs!" Punch has 238 changes. You cover 7 continents and started as a K tribe. Zombie has 344 changes, we started out about as we are now, covering 8 Ks, and we are more towards the rim, meaning smaller accounts. Deduction gives you the answer to your question: it is merely a by-product of our way of recruiting and our position.

How hard can it be?

Dude, I already said my piece on this. A tribe as young as yours with that many tribe changes, regardless or circumstances, is a mass recruiting tribe. Perhaps your interpretation of mass recruiting, like others, has negative connotations, and thats your trip, but to me mass recruiting doesn't make you a noob, it just means you have noobish tendencies. :icon_wink:

As I've also said before, Calling PUNCH! mass recruiters does nothing but hurt your credibility. If you're going to argue that recruiting players from the core after months of planning is in anyway comparable to Zombie recruiting 100k players then I hope it's a joke and an attempt at Zombie being more affable. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

from start:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: ZOMBIE

Timeframe: 26/03/2011 21:10:00 to 05/05/2011 12:42:04

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 47
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 466,260
Side 2: 344,949
Difference: 121,311

chart
[/spoil]

last week:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 12
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 59,126
Side 2: 90,949
Difference: 31,823

chart
[/spoil]

good week for zombie

DeletedUser

Again it goes back to what Calmir said and in what way mass recruitment is being used. You seem to be using in the 'Recruit everyone we can' sense which is the noobs way forward.

In saying this about Zombie you are wrong. They are selective recruiters not noob random inviters.

DeletedUser98340

who cares what kind of tribe are Zombie or Punch!? mass recruiters or not? Stats show it's a pretty equal war at the moment. Zombie fought a war against Punch! for over a month now and still haven't disbanded. So i guess it's a big +. They sure are better then Glad and other tribes that lost to Punch! But i think Punch! will prevail eventually and Zombie will disband :)

DeletedUser97155

Again it goes back to what Calmir said and in what way mass recruitment is being used. You seem to be using in the 'Recruit everyone we can' sense which is the noobs way forward.

In saying this about Zombie you are wrong. They are selective recruiters not noob random inviters.

Mass recruitment does not mean you don't have recruitment standards or that your tribe isn't good, it means that you recruit a lot of players. Consistently having 85+ members and multiple hundred tribe changes at this point of the game is mass recruiting. The negative connotations, stigmas and stereotypes attached don't always reflect the skill, mettle and initiative of players running and playing in the tribe. I've acknowledged and will continue to say that Zombie is not a terrible tribe, and they actually have some very good players, but alot of them are not as skilled as they claim to be.

The only reason I continue to argue this point is because Zombie and friends continue to deny the very obvious fact that they are mass recruiters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mass recruitment does not mean you don't have recruitment standards or that your tribe isn't good, it means that you recruit a lot of players. Consistently having 85+ members and multiple hundred tribe changes at this point of the game is mass recruiting. The negative connotations, stigmas and stereotypes attached don't always reflect the skill, mettle and initiative of players running and playing in the tribe. I've acknowledged and will continue to say that Zombie is not a terrible tribe, and they actually have some very good players, but alot of them are not as skilled as they claim to be.

The only reason I continue to argue this point is because Zombie and friends continue to deny the very obvious fact that they are mass recruiters.

Not to be Devil's advocate once again, but I assume that reason they deny it is because people - Punch! players in particular - call them mass recruiters in a negative way, implying that they are mass recruiters in the stereotypical sense; not merely in regards to the fact they have a lot of members.

So, you can hardly blame them for defending themselves from that accusation.

DeletedUser

Not to be Devil's advocate once again, but I assume that reason they deny it is because people - Punch! players in particular - call them mass recruiters in a negative way, implying that they are mass recruiters in the stereotypical sense; not merely in regards to the fact they have a lot of members.

So, you can hardly blame them for defending themselves from that accusation.

That

DeletedUser

I call zombie selective mass-recruiters. I don't allocate the word mass-recruiter with noobs who send invites without mailing. No, I only allocate the word mass-recruiter with it's literal meaning: Recruit a lot. How and who you mass-recruit defines the quality of the tribe/recruiters, but how much you recruit does not define quality in my eyes.

I completely agree with your point, but you're being a hypocrit now, as before you did say that mass-recruiting does reflect the negative connotations.
to me mass recruiting doesn't make you a noob, it just means you have noobish tendencies. :icon_wink:
And no-one in zombie argues about the obvious fact that we have a lot of members, we only argue the point because of the negative tone in the word mass-recruiters, that punch players obviously mean to use(the negative tone), which we don't agree with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In my opinion both tribes didn't mass recruit.

Their recruitment are strategic at best. Besides we are at world 54 all the leaders who are leading their respective tribes are veterans and know how to lead a tribe.

Still the best way to settle this is by enemy nobllemnts..So nuke and conquer guys!!

DeletedUser

We taste nice every time of the year. If you like rotten corpses with no dental hygiene that is.

DeletedUser

last 48:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 1
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 34,588
Side 2: 9,602
Difference: 24,986

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Hmm, thats not good enough zombies, lets get some more conquers!

DeletedUser

last week

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 11
Difference: 6

chart