1984's Graduation

DeletedUser

My friend, give it a day or two and the two tribes differences will become apparent.

Where as we are going for mjor threats in our area, you seem to brag about clearing some isolated villages that you'll see very little defense wasted in. Chop chop and take them, the nobles will be used to our advantage in clustered areas.

On another note...
2s9t0k7.png

It was only hours ago your coplayer respectfully talked about how we'll keep the bs away but "bullies"? "Kindergarten kids"? :icon_confused:

I have posted the content on here so the world could see the true School, if you think its lies or out of context like you tell your tribe, try calling me out here...

DeletedUser

This game always manages to amaze me,for months as far as i am aware 1984 were to merge into us and now we find ourselves warring!

We missed out on those active players,mmmm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh, fun, a war thats worth looking up the stats,

Tho, i say, school came to (NONE) for some players, and i brought the inactive players up with schools recruiter and got told that they are well..... dominant... anyways..

Good luck Both sides,

1984, lets see you in action in a real war, same to school.

DeletedUser98802

This game always manages to amaze me,for months as far as i am aware 1984 were to merge into us and now we find ourselves warring!

We missed out on those active players,mmmm

That was the plan for a while.

DeletedUser

So doesn't this mean that when you get your behind whipped, everyone will know a bunch of kinds in kindergarten managed to destroy you? Nice... just dig a deeper hole.

DeletedUser100410

I was bored so I figured I'd make a map for those of you who are too lazy to go do it yourselves. :p
Not anything fancy as I don't know how to do that, just one straight off of TW Stats.

[spoil]
en50
[/spoil]

1984 better hope those villages in the middle of SchOoL are stacked. :icon_razz:

i really really feel sorry for that poor fellow in the middle of school

Hey, wait a minute, hasnt he being there for about 9 months? YEAHHHH

I am guessing this time they will really really rim him for good, cause he is a lousy bastard that doesnt know how to defend himself. i hate him

Lordoin, no, you havent cleared all k24 villages, dont lie. Clearence is nothing, nobling is everything, you havent nobled any k24 villages (yet). I am eagerly waiting that u try to noble those the way lordoin does.

What is lordoins way? He sends 6 nukes un timed in a 12 hours window period from 50 hours away, Then he sends 5 nobles from 5 different villages that hit in a window frame of aprox 6 hours, all from 50 hours away.(Completely untimed btw)

Very difficult to stack (LOL) or snipe, that is the kind of player i like to face on wars. t-method? sniping? he doesnt understand what they are for/what they mean actually? You (lordoin) are the biggest newbie i have ever faced in wars, come to daddy.
Daddy's waiting for big newbies like yourself.

DeletedUser99449

Side 1:
Tribes: SchOoL
Side 2:
Tribes: 1984

Timeframe: 26/06/2011 00:00:00 to 30/06/2011 22:29:38

Total conquers:

Side 1: 199
Side 2: 121
Difference: 78

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 114
Difference: 108

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,815,470
Side 2: 1,148,358
Difference: 667,112

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53,848
Side 2: 1,088,064
Difference: 1,034,216

chart

LOL good work 1984 i like it :D

DeletedUser

Hey Christy. :)

This war should spice up W50 for those who are a part of it. My prediction is that 1984 will easily lead in the conquers for about a week or so as they have a lot of inactives in SchOoL to go through first. Once they get to the active/good players such as Lakewind and arrow123, to name a few, the war should become more interesting.

DeletedUser100410

My friend, give it a day or two and the two tribes differences will become apparent.

Where as we are going for mjor threats in our area, you seem to brag about clearing some isolated villages that you'll see very little defense wasted in. Chop chop and take them, the nobles will be used to our advantage in clustered areas.

On another note...
2s9t0k7.png

It was only hours ago your coplayer respectfully talked about how we'll keep the bs away but "bullies"? "Kindergarten kids"? :icon_confused:

I have posted the content on here so the world could see the true School, if you think its lies or out of context like you tell your tribe, try calling me out here...

now i am furious and School will suffer this.

This mail from Jager really hit me. He conquered 85 villages from me, i killed like 178,965 noble trains from him in the past 9 months and he cant spell my nickname correctly?

I understand that he thinks i am so important that my recruiting will start a war between this two tribes. But spelling my nick-name wrong, that is too much. I have been the best neighbour he has in K35 since this started, never complained, paid the rent on time, noble for him all those ugly barb noblers, cleaned the patio and now this...

i am pissed off mr jagger, mark my words

DeletedUser

Our declaration and I haven't even said anything yet :icon_sad: So yay us!!

Having more fun so far that last time I was in a tribe who declared on fadar (well not him personally but their tribe) and I didn't even have to spend the time writing this one to so a double win :icon_cool:

HorseSoldier

++doubleplusgood declaration Comrade Goldstein. :icon_razz:

I've been dreaming this would happen to W50.

DeletedUser

The best PnP I have ever read and I have read quite a few!

However, this one post of Oreo's takes the cake! It had me laughing so hard I almost fell out of my chair!

All joking aside, I have admired your determination and skill from afar for quite some time Orsio. It is also nice to see you have a great sense of humor.

Best of luck to both sides!

now i am furious and School will suffer this.

This mail from Jager really hit me. He conquered 85 villages from me, i killed like 178,965 noble trains from him in the past 9 months and he cant spell my nickname correctly?

I understand that he thinks i am so important that my recruiting will start a war between this two tribes. But spelling my nick-name wrong, that is too much. I have been the best neighbour he has in K35 since this started, never complained, paid the rent on time, noble for him all those ugly barb noblers, cleaned the patio and now this...

i am pissed off mr jagger, mark my words

DeletedUser93127

After having the time to finally read the declaration.

I must say this (infraction) was packed with a lot of (infraction)!!!! Awesome Dec.
I'd definitively would like to talk to Hippo sometime :)

P.S skype is an evil guys. It is an evil haha. I recently have found that out. I guess SchOol has to :)

HorseSoldier

Since Smexy was indeed pretty upfront with the leadership bashing I do want to add on: My whole problem with school has always been the way the tribe is lead. There are many good players in there I respect. It is, without a doubt, the most boring way to run a tribe. There are some flaws within the way this game is set up. People say negative things about mass recruit and hugging tribes but the truth is that it can actually work in this apathetic world of tw. School is proof of it.

What are they but a tribe built of merges? Nobody with eyes can say they gained their rank by attacking or "beating" someone else. Every "war" they fought basically ended the same; recruit the top to break the low ranked tribe of food. And to top it off school was usually allied or nap'd with their victims before they declared.

Dear me, as I recall School also in the past had Toyz as an ally for a long time. Now what ever happened to School/Toyz alliance? Stabbed in the back and recruited the only threats/traitors in the tribe seems to come to mind. That must have been where the trend started.
It's not any different from the GLOBAL fam (which happened before toyz). They were either nap'd or allied with them. When we tried joining school we had to wait so they could drop the alliance/nap because we had already been attacking Global. And yes they recruited from them as well.

What is there to brag about rank 1? What have you ever done aside from the same tactics of a family tribe without the academy? The northern hemisphere has been your academy. And all this time you're allied with HUG. Every threat covered until you are ready for them eh? The majority of Se7en or whatever your first war was survived and joined your ally. No major victory to your name. Most of your best players were bored out of the world long ago simply because you haven't had a war yet. All you've done is diplomacy and inactive cleanup. every war you've declared could be classified under those 2 terms. Hug is no better, mind you. If I only had the spare time to properly duke a tribe on this world none of you would probably exist. Not a damn memorable war yet except for those wars with shady recruitment tactics.

When we did join School briefly the most disconcerting thing I saw (aside from seeing HUG as an ally) was the the school PA topic on their forums. Literally hundreds of PA's that were untouchable by school members; many of which I had planned to noble in my area, and many more being posted daily. It truly was unbelievable and was a testament to why many of the school members survived this long.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i cant believe school is losing villas faster than KERMIT...Go On 1984

gud luck to both but i think LUCK is with 1984 now..