1984's Graduation

DeletedUser

i cant believe school is losing villas faster than KERMIT...Go On 1984

gud luck to both but i think LUCK is with 1984 now..

are you for real ?

school will lose villages for the next 4 - 10 days at quite a high rate, until they can get defense in place, school wasnt ready or prepared for war with 1984, where as 1984 were already prepared.

it's way too early to see what will happen, i think it will be at least 2 weeks time before we should get a good idea of how this war is going to go down, if school is going to fail or 1984 have bitten off more than they can chew.

I for one, will be watching closely :)

good luck to all :)

DeletedUser

Miss having you in world 50 Tattered... Glad I still got you in world 38 though :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

school wasnt ready or prepared for war with 1984, where as 1984 were already prepared.

That was kinda dumbsy from school than. looking at the convos between school and 1984 there has been a little friction for a while.
There are also the famous words: in times of peace, prepare for war (or something similar)

DeletedUser

That was kinda dumbsy from school than. looking at the convos between school and 1984 there has been a little friction for a while.
There are also the famous words: in times of peace, prepare for war (or something similar)

Dumbsy ? if thats the line of thinking, then all borders with all tribes should be prepared for war and defense laid in, not only would that tie up a lot of troops, it shows a lack of faith in any nap or agreement you have with other tribes in general.

I know if i was in a tribe and had neighbours who had diplomatic ties with us, started stacking there borders with us, things would go downhill very fast, a lot of people cross talk and know each other, so it would eventually leak out one way or another.

DeletedUser

I know if i was in a tribe and had neighbours who had diplomatic ties with us, started stacking there borders with us, things would go downhill very fast, a lot of people cross talk and know each other, so it would eventually leak out one way or another.
1p7cj6.png

HOw can he send a circ mail like this and still not ready his tribe for war?

DeletedUser

Did you and your team come across many stacked villages when you started hitting school villages?
You missed my point, circ mailing the tribe telling them they can noble their ally and not expecting or preparing for anything to come of it was pretty idiotic.

DeletedUser

You missed my point, circ mailing the tribe telling them they can noble their ally and not expecting or preparing for anything to come of it was pretty idiotic.

I have to agree with you there, it's idiotic, but instead of accepting everything thats said, i'm trying to look a bit deeper, was there a follow up email telling them to disregard ? did they actually start stacking there villages ?

DeletedUser

I have to agree with you there, it's idiotic, but instead of accepting everything thats said, i'm trying to look a bit deeper, was there a follow up email telling them to disregard ? did they actually start stacking there villages ?
It was never disregarded, they kept us marked as allies and expected us to sit and watch things unfold.

Also, no they haven't stacked before we launched. I haven't seen any support inbound on my target since either, no even from his own villages. This is exactly why School will find out the hard way that they shouldn't have kept poor, inactive players alive.

DeletedUser

Dumbsy ? if thats the line of thinking, then all borders with all tribes should be prepared for war and defense laid in, not only would that tie up a lot of troops, it shows a lack of faith in any nap or agreement you have with other tribes in general.

your name looks familiar so I ussume you have been around long enough to know that all naps are ended 1 way or the other and that an ally will merge or backstab. in the end there can be only 1, remember.

3 nice examples come to mind: w36 V got (infraction) w41 OCD got (infraction) W50 1984 was aboout to get (infraction) and these are just the ones popping up in my mind

DeletedUser

your name looks familiar so I ussume you have been around long enough to know that all naps are ended 1 way or the other and that an ally will merge or backstab. in the end there can be only 1, remember.

3 nice examples come to mind: w36 V got (infraction) w41 OCD got (infraction) W50 1984 was aboout to get (infraction) and these are just the ones popping up in my mind

so from what you have told me, baring in mind i dont know you or your tribe, but your entire borders have available defense sent from core villages and are prepared to war everything anything and everything ?

i'm guessing that your going to answer yes, because saying no would contridicate what your saying ? do you have naps and allies ? if so, it might be worth them taking note...

DeletedUser

It was never disregarded, they kept us marked as allies and expected us to sit and watch things unfold.

Also, no they haven't stacked before we launched. I haven't seen any support inbound on my target since either, no even from his own villages. This is exactly why School will find out the hard way that they shouldn't have kept poor, inactive players alive.

Well i would like to wish you luck, it's about time something happened on w50 to liven it up :) the poor and inactive players and some of the other stuff mentioned in this thread, i know from experiance in school.

viva la 1984 :)

DeletedUser

so from what you have told me, baring in mind i dont know you or your tribe, but your entire borders have available defense sent from core villages and are prepared to war everything anything and everything ?

i'm guessing that your going to answer yes, because saying no would contridicate what your saying ? do you have naps and allies ? if so, it might be worth them taking note...

yes.

your statement was not really a reply to my previous comment but ok

We do not have naps or allies. Of course there are players in other tribes I have a good relation with and that border is not stacked but has nibbles close by for recap if needed.
you can call me paranoid or wised through experience, you can call me a (infraction) for being prepared or wised coz I am.

the whereabouts of my D is none of your busyness. they can be home at our front or stacking 1 villa so I can nuke myself to get defender of the day :icon_wink: @ you know who you are

In the end there can be only 1

highlander.jpg

DeletedUser

Here is a scenario for u all:

Keep inactive and poor players or kick them and recruit experienced active players?

Looks like a no brainer for me,but clearly not for some!

DeletedUser

Here is a scenario for u all:

Keep inactive and poor players or kick them and recruit experienced active players?

Looks like a no brainer for me,but clearly not for some!
Yep, a no brainer.

Its a shame School picked option 1 on when they had those choices. Its people like yourself that should have been involved with leadership and not some of the current people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Subwind

Choices have been made, be they right or be they wrong, but they have now been made.

Let's try to make this a civil war, unlike many others. Stop the flaming, start the troop killing.

Hopefully some good will come of it, and we will see a changed world hereafter.

~Matt

DeletedUser

I don't think that school will be doing much recruiting.... Perhaps 1984 is picking up the school left overs

DeletedUser

Classic map

Updating Daily
[SPOIL]
en50

[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator: