1984's Graduation

DeletedUser

zwlxjo.jpg

SchOoL of ShaMe
Page 2
[spoil]Lets first look at the stats between 1984 and SchOoL.

1984 - 51.525.547

Difference - 279,098,704 Million points.

Vilages:
SchOoL - 31,629
1984 - 5,183

Difference - 28,495 Villages

Just looking at these basic stats you'd have to think SchOoL would have no qualms about taking 1984 if needs be. Being 26k villages in the plus must leave the School leadership feeling secure as a tribe, feeling naively arrogant behind their advantage? Sadly very wrong.

For one reason or another the SchooL duke, or now ex duke, seems to lack confidence in his tribe, he didn't believe his tribe would be able take care of a tribe of fraction of his own. This may be down to believing his players don't have what it takes, it may be down to him doubting his own leadership skills, the only thing for sure is he feared 1984.

To cut a long story short, tensions were high between 1984 and SchOoL. After being told by most members in leadership they wanted us and promised us (bring 1984) to join them, but later agreement broke out. In the argument ridiculous things we're throw out including attempting to ban 1984 from nobling in a continent to the leadership members contradicting each other. All the while Fadar the duke of School lied and tried keeping 1984 keen he hatched a plan.

This plan is utterly embarrassing for School as a tribe and for this world. Fadar contacted HUG, asking for offensive supports to stab 1984 in the back and hit them, with the help of the rank 2 tribe. Fadar has confessed to this, there's no denying this from his side. We have skype conversations of him admitting this, the only part I'm baffled by is... he didn't seem to think it as pitiful. The rank 1 tribe asking for help to take at the time the rank 7 tribe is shameful which ever way you cut it. School were made aware of this, it just happens a rumour was spread that we were lying, that I made this up to split School up. Anyone doubting in School, please take it up with Fadar, he'll set you doubters wrong, if not state here and a screen shot of him admitting will be in order.[/spoil]

SchOoL's Inactivity
Page 3
[Spoil]Oh dear me where to start with this one. One thing I can always commend most tribes on this world is their member count. Look at School, HUG, LOKI (also previous NONE), 1984 and so on. Our member counts are something to be proud of, no silly numbers.

Schools seem to have taken it one step further it seems, from an apparent number count of 50 members how many have been inactive? How many have been simply bored out of their wits from the tribes style of play? Lets analyze this "war machine" and see who is actually inactive and the main reason, why. Just how many accounts are actually account sits, that School are dragging through?

School's TW Stats member list can be found here.

When I wrote this in that week week 29 accounts in School have nobled 5 or less villages. At this size and stage of the game this means only 2 things. One, School is rife with inactivity. Number two, School harbour inactives and slackers. Great basis for the "#1" of the world to go off one. Some players are constantly going yellow, but why would School kick them and lose out on the points?

Since then, we know School leadership to have used account sits to noble in our areas, to noble inactives and just generally percive them as "active". We all know Schools inactivity in this world, they replace great players leaving with less than average players.

But even now 18 accounts in School are not doing anything. 18 accounts are either being internalled, lazy and nobling a couple of villages a week or are flatlining.

So, whats the reason for School's inactivity problem? Anyone? Ok, I'll leave this answer for Insom and what he believes the cause is:
2cdbq6v.png

That's right, the weather.

I think I can leave it here with a quote from Choccy:
Choccy/Commando: (rofl) one of the better excuses I have heard[/spoil]

Ally Fail
Page 4
[spoil]Allies...
That's right ladies and gents, the war machine really does like their friends. Before I go into detail, lets look the diplomacy list at School:
[spoil]
v7uu83.png
[/spoil]
Dear me, as I recall School also in the past had Toyz as an ally for a long time. Now what ever happened to School/Toyz alliance? Stabbed in the back and recruited the only threats/traitors in the tribe seems to come to mind. That must have been where the trend started.

Now on with the more recent "Allys". A good few months back 1984 and School agreed it was in the best interests of the tribes to become Ally's with the mind set of merging "when the time was right" and war HUG to go on and win the world. Although many problems had been brought up, which range of serious accusations of bullying (was proven to be ridiculous) to not following their rules. Even after all this 1984 (Myself and my co) still wanted to become apart of School, not because we liked School but at the time disliked HUG at the time. We agreed under the impression from their members that any type of past coming together would be forgotten (on both sides) and the slate whipped clean.

Now the good allies School are, at every discussion time and time again we had many things throw back at us. These happened due to the pathetic leadership over there. Matters long resolved 5 or more months ago by previous leadership we're dragged up because the current leadership (silly rizz) want to stick their nose where they had no business in being. Now this did not make a good start to an alliance, they had broken their first promised word. Power mad pos to mind.

This was something we took on the chin, so to speak. But, serious cracks in the School leadership became apparent. Within a blink of an eye a member in leadership cancelled the alliance and 1984 were never told.
[spoil]
2h34gsj.png
[/spoil]
1984 were informed by our friend in School, we later confronted School about this.

Now, many of you may be wondering why School still have 1984 marked as allies? Especially if you have are a regular reader of the world forums. I clearly state here. Of course that is not enough in letting your once allies know the agreements off. So here is a circular mail sent around School from School leadership:
[spoil]
1p7cj6.png
[/spoil]
Yet they keep 1984 marked as allies? Do they really think that's how to treat allies, open them up to attacking?

Now, moving onto a nice and quick little part about their other allies HUG. As many in this world will know, a while ago we (Smexy Hippo) had a dislike for HUG. Due to their none war attitude, due to Nutter (later kissed and made up) we went out of our way to annoy and generally get on these guys nerves. HUG under new leadership have become the tribe with the advantage of the world and probably should know about their lovers School.

I wonder what they'd think about Schools dealing with 1984. Everybody knows HUG/School have a nobling argument not to nobled beyond certain Ks. When 1984 crossed the lines or planned to, School were informed on a number of occasions. When School agreed an alliance with us, we continued to noble past the border. What was the School leadership response?
[spoil]
9awghe.png
[/spoil]
Before anyone claims it was a statement from a player no longer in leadership, all the leadership were in the chat.On another occasion the School duke encourages us to noble beyond the boarder. Lovely allies.[/spoil]

The Herd
Page 5
[spoil]
21lj3gh.png

This, is the line-up currently running the #1 tribe on world 50. A former shadow of what it once was. The only thing that has been consistent in all the former leaderships in the tribe, very poor communication, the likeness stops there. This line-up couldn't have even have ran GLOBAL, or even the current Hermit. However these people got into their positions is bizarre to me. The reason I speak this way is the players in the positions.

All I have expecrianced with is leadership is undermining their own dukes and fellow leadership members, talking one another down and at times completely out of order to one another in private chats.

I'd like to start with the two dukes, the Jager account and the Wildbunch account.
Wildbunch (Christine) is a good place to start. For beginners I've always stood by leading by example, what has this account got to show. If you kept an eye on north west world 50 and the players you'd have seen many players with the tag "Protected by TheWildBunch". A big love of hers war gaining "Friends" and account sits, in which she'd internal them getting the the position she is at today.

By her own leaderships/friends words she is "Unreasonable", she is "Bad tempered and angry" and the one that tickled me the most was how at times we'd conduct leadership chats not including her because...
2myrses.png

[Sarcasm]Now I have to say, you guys made a perfect job for picking your new duke.[/Sarcasm]

Lets not dwell on that duke, what about the other? We all know Rizz on the forums and in game. Surely he'd be a nice candidate for becoming duke? Set aside the inactivity recently (all be it through school) why would you set someone as duke knowing they'd become inactive in coming times? Another brilliant decision.

But, there's a dark side to our lovable Rizzy, he's prone to backstabbing also. The was a time when Rizz had inspirations of becoming the School duke. What do you propose his first plan of action was?
Kick in-actives?
Sort Ops?
Declare?
All of the above wrong, is course of action planned was to demote the then active (now inactive) duke Behn. Not so nice Rizz. But I did love Fadars reaction to this, he basically laughed off the current dukes of having them as leaders.
[spoil]
2uttf21.png
[/spoil]
Its crystal clear they only gained their positions through activity and not skill, School lacks a natural leader it once had.

Now Fadar has stepped down many in School are not even sure who is leading them. a handful of School members I have spoken to don't like the leadership set up, don't like the the general feel of the place. I won't use screen shots for these guys and girls as I get along with them.

But, after myself making a little comment to Fadar on how he has left the tribe in capable hands, sarcastically of course. I wonder his reponse? Was it "I left it in good hands"? "To a good team"?
Nope...
24obxpt.png

On a last note in this spoiler I'd like to say all my comments don't apply to LakeWind (Matt). He has been a credit to School and himself and helped us a lot when dealing with things. The only none biased person over there in that set up. Thanks for your help, sorry it never did come of anything, little did you know how conniving your team mates were.
[/spoil]

The Uninformed
Page 6
[spoil]Here, I'd just like to address a few things that have been brought to my attention that I've not had the chance in responding to.

zoe5aa.jpg

Gemini W, it rings a bell? Ah, the one that left his whole tribe to be food, the one that has been nothing but Wildbunch's minon from as long as I can recall. I remember the name now.
Now you speak of something way back before when you were not in School. A time and things you have no knowledge of? Really, where did you get your information from, let me guess your boss Wildbunch? I'd like to correct you here and put that mouth of your straight, the 1984 members did not leave because we didn't we couldn't follow rules. We left due to basic things lacking in leadership which we didn't want to have to with as it was clear it was an ongoing problem. But you'd know that not being in School at that time and all.

Ok next, my mail was full of miss-truths, lies? I'm calling you out on my mail, quote me, prove me otherwise. I have all skype conversations you were not in, I have all PM conversations you were not involved in, I have facts you do not possess so please prove me otherwise. Otherwise quit spreading lies of your own.

And as for the person passing information to us. There's a big problem in School, its not a single player you've been having a "spying" issue with. You've got a problem with a group, we've received information, screen shots etc from over 8 players in School in the past.

dnlwk4.jpg

Dear me Wicked, didn't take you as a one dimensional person? Maybe you should stop listening to lies and open your eyes. Did your leadership make these lies up or did you hear voices?

I think I can pop through your deluded mail pretty easy, School demanded new nobling rules, not us. They at one point attempted to build up nobling restrictions by the map. They even tried banning us nobling in k41 at one time. Rob withdrew the noble planner, I think you should try getting your facts slightly together before you go on rants?

Again, we have no spy. I can't help that your members pass me things without so much as asking. I've been passed Schools report vault link, I've been told by a number of School members they don't know who is running the tribe. If we truly wanted to break School up there was a week we could have actually succeeded in doing so. You should ask Wildbunch, she was willing to jump ship from School and join 1984.

On a last note, none of this this directed to those in School we have got along with in the past. This is directed at the people who have caused us nothing but trouble, tried screwing us over of spread lies about us.[/spoil]​

DeletedUser

Oh joy another war. Great pnp by the way, I really enjoyed it :)

DeletedUser

go on guys,atlast someone show some GUTs :p....gud luck to both

DeletedUser

nice PnP best one ive seen for a while, go 1984!! , should be interesting to see what happens :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Should be interesting.

Edit:
[4:49:09 PM] xxxxxxxx: sup
[4:49:19 PM] Silva: not much
[4:49:25 PM] Silva: just finished reading 1984 declare on you :p
[4:50:27 PM] xxxxxxxx: lol really... I missed it..
[4:50:57 PM] Silva: just went up today i think
[4:51:07 PM] Silva: [4:29 PM] Silva:

<<< http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=6035170#post6035170
[4:52:12 PM] xxxxxxxx: Smeh we are to big to die... We will just get nobled and recruit haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wish I still played this world as this was just the kind of thing I was looking for.
Good luck to both sides though. <3

DeletedUser

I was bored so I figured I'd make a map for those of you who are too lazy to go do it yourselves. :p
Not anything fancy as I don't know how to do that, just one straight off of TW Stats.

[spoil]
en50
[/spoil]

1984 better hope those villages in the middle of SchOoL are stacked. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser93127

When I saw that 1984's inactives were booted.
I saw this coming.

Good luck to 1984 in going at it with a tribe almost 7 times bigger than you.
The way I see it its kind of a lose/lose situation for SchOol.

If SchOol gets smacked around. What an embarrassment. Truly.
If SchOol does put 1984 in their place. Well SchOol is supposed to right? At least thats what most will say. The same notion of them beating little tribes will continue.

DeletedUser

I love you smexy. if you werent a fat purple hippo, I'd do you :icon_redface:

l0rd i0n

I was bored so I figured I'd make a map for those of you who are too lazy to go do it yourselves. :p
Not anything fancy as I don't know how to do that, just one straight off of TW Stats.

[spoil]
en50
[/spoil]

1984 better hope those villages in the middle of SchOoL are stacked. :icon_razz:

we already cleared k24 phww it twas simple :icon_twisted: :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen: