1984's Graduation

DeletedUser

It is a rare day that I agree with Nutter so strongly about something. I am not sure if I should be frightened or committed. :icon_razz:

Mr. Anker, your continual attempts at trying to start issues with 1984 and any other tribe will always fail. May I suggest that you try your magic with ODA or ~ONE~ as that will be your only chance of success though I am not sure you will be successful there either.

Another suggestion I have for you is that you focus instead on building bridges. I can understand your deep butthurt over the happenings of late and no one can blame you but with all the upheaval it just makes sense that you put your past hard feelings aside and try to do something productive.

When you were participating in the grownup discussions I had such high hopes for you. :icon_sad:

Than may I remind you my lovely Aradiaa that baby smexy felt the need to interrupt the grownups and invited me to post in this thread?

You and nutter can accuse me of many things but saying that I should start doing something? you don't get OD by brownnosing remember.

building bridges... between? 1984 and ODB?

As far as your comment about trying to start issues between 1984 and other tribes.. not trying cos I don't care.

DeletedUser

dj. Quiet, silent. Also spelt schtoom, stumm. E.g. "Keep schtum about it, we'll get into trouble if the boss finds out!" [Yiddish]

maybe smexy should go for that rhino thing looking at the origin of his words

DeletedUser

Than may I remind you my lovely Aradiaa that baby smexy felt the need to interrupt the grownups and invited me to post in this thread?

You and nutter can accuse me of many things but saying that I should start doing something? you don't get OD by brownnosing remember.

building bridges... between? 1984 and ODB?

As far as your comment about trying to start issues between 1984 and other tribes.. not trying cos I don't care.

My dear William need I remind you that you started it, again? First, with a bold reply of "opping an inactive is something completely different" in reference to Rowly. And then with:

my sincere apologies for this obvious mistake. since ratchet is inactive and you have the reputation I assumed rowly was inactive too.

Thank you for your constructive contribution

Smexy was just trying to keep the conversation going with the invite to post here.

As far as building bridges goes, I surely wasn't talking about bridges for anyone other than you and your tribe. I simply cannot understand your need to poke at us but I think my dear tribemate was dead on....we are an unhealthy obsession for you.

Brown nosing? Really Anker? Really?

You want OD? Then I suggest you hit someone/some tribe that will actually give you what you want because if you are depending on your posts here to do it....epic fail....again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100410

oh, what a liar u are...

DeletedUser

You want OD? Then I suggest you hit someone/some tribe that will actually give you what you want because if you are depending on your posts here to do it....epic fail....again.

mmmh

Name Tribe Rank Score Attack rank Attack score Defense rank Defense score
olly1234 ODB 3 159,211,913 2 127,029,096 40 32,182,817
Mudpie ODB 4 150,946,775 15 77,376,968 9 73,569,807
William Anker ODB 7 146,136,856 3 114,468,797 41 31,668,059

DeletedUser

"mmmh" is always a constructive addtion to an arguement.
I think that line sums up ex-LOKI's pnp :lol:

DeletedUser

Anker, you said:

I suggested you actually do something in game if you wish your OD to increase and stop depending on your posts here to do it because it just isn't going to happen like that. I did not criticize your tribe's stats or your stats. Why you felt the need to post stats as though you were defending against something is beyond me.

I am starting to get the impression I am playing intellectual tennis with an opponent that does not possess a racket or a ball.

DeletedUser

929.jpg

DeletedUser

"mmmh" is always a constructive addtion to an arguement.
I think that line sums up ex-LOKI's pnp :lol:

there is no argument silly. the post here is to keep you away from the grownups conversation. A while ago I thought you waz that Iraqi minister but nowadays i got the feeling you iz more like this

bush-dumb-face.jpg

DeletedUser

They say a picture says a thousand words and yours manage to say that you have nothing intelligent to say and have simply ran out of ideas for trolling so resort a random pictures in the hope they will distract from your total lack of an arguement :icon_rolleyes:

HorseSoldier

Sjaak Zwart get off deez nutz, troll.
240yiqv.jpg

We'll change the world again when we want however we want. Just sit back and watch rather than talking about it. It seems that's all you're capable of doing.

DeletedUser

*twiddles thumbs and waits for infractionable posts*
(Which won't be long, given the direction this is going... hint hint)

DeletedUser

*twiddles thumbs and waits for infractionable posts*
(Which won't be long, given the direction this is going... hint hint)

I will have you know that I refrained twice from using the term "dumb ass". :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

that term is allowed when you talk about your own tribemates so don't hold back :icon_biggrin:

It is hard to stay grumpy with you dear William when you make me laugh so hard. Good one. :)

The moment we invite a dumb ass...I surely won't hold back.

DeletedUser

Sjaak Zwart

You bite so easy.... Come on.... You reply all the time, making in worse for yourself.... Just shut up for once. :)

Last edited by a moderator: