1984's Graduation

DeletedUser100410

we all love each other now, nice. I even love Wanker....

well, not that far

Sorry Matt, humble is not in my dictionary, at least not under my current role here (IRL neither i must admit, sorry)

DeletedUser95452

Did the Cupid hit here lately ... So much
Skype-emoticons-52-heart.gif
around from all World
;p

DeletedUser

The great victory of the unstoppable magical warmachine called 1984 continuous. After breaking the former nr 1 tribe into a bunch of inactives, a few actives and the by smexy called super tribe ODA they finally found an enemy willing to fight back. At last they can get some OD and claim to be fabulous once more :lol:

DeletedUser

Meh at least they dont require a merge to try and get away from a tribe Anker...

DeletedUser

Arent they best buddies with both HUG and ODA? brownnosing is a strategy, just not mine.

DeletedUser

I dont think that there is a tribe named HUG in w50 anymore.

As for ODA i would not know their diplo status with them

But nice try again.

DeletedUser

So in short they are best buddies with the tribe who once was called HUG and is the current nr 1 tribe. I also remember smexy mentioning their good relations with ODA. I don't see what or where the try is in here. these are simple facts.

p.s. last time I checked I left a big tribe to be able to get closer to a tribe. you been doing lately?

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say "are" you could say "were" best buddies with HUG who is no longer around.

Well yeah they may be good friends because those are the players that didn't want to war against 1984

You left a big tribe to get close to a tribe? More like you left the tribe and created your own? Yeah lets use that

DeletedUser

1984 were on good relations with (what used to be) HUG because Chris was duke. He isnt anymore, and instead, someone generally hated by the top 1984 players is duke. such a great relationship.

DeletedUser

1984 were on good relations with (what used to be) HUG because Chris was duke. He isnt anymore, and instead, someone generally hated by the top 1984 players is duke. such a great relationship.

Than perhaps 1984 should grow a pair and declare...

from the top of my head 1984 has double the OD as ODB with 5 times the members :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

also remember smexy mentioning their good relations with ODA. I don't see what or where the try is in here.
Back up you claims or maybe keep schtum.
p.s. last time I checked I left a big tribe to be able to get closer to a tribe.
Last time I checked you ran from 2 wars and had you tribe disbanded.

Lets not forget that your own duke was very pissed at you guys posting on here. Also that LOKI merge was a big reason HUG started failing... you just aren't wanted.

DeletedUser

bold

No idea what you are saying here, sorry. must be my poor english

Last time I checked you ran from 2 wars and had you tribe disbanded.
euh which 2 wars did I run from? and yes, the tribe I was in got disbanded

Lets not forget that your own duke was very pissed at you guys posting on here.
you seem to be better informed than I am Also that LOKI merge was a big reason HUG started failing... you just aren't wanted.
merge wasn't my idea, and if I was asked I would have said no. not wanted huh? I think that every tribe except 1984 and ODA have asked me to join

DeletedUser

Then why not you grow a pair and do something?

It is a rare day that I agree with Nutter so strongly about something. I am not sure if I should be frightened or committed. :icon_razz:

Mr. Anker, your continual attempts at trying to start issues with 1984 and any other tribe will always fail. May I suggest that you try your magic with ODA or ~ONE~ as that will be your only chance of success though I am not sure you will be successful there either.

Another suggestion I have for you is that you focus instead on building bridges. I can understand your deep butthurt over the happenings of late and no one can blame you but with all the upheaval it just makes sense that you put your past hard feelings aside and try to do something productive.

When you were participating in the grownup discussions I had such high hopes for you. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Word of the Day: Schtum

Schtum (there are other spellings but this one seems to be the most common) means silent or quiet I believe. I always thought it had yiddish origins but it seems it is just one of those wonderful words that just pops up out of nowhere.

DeletedUser

emoticon-00118-yawn.gif
You obsession with us is getting kinda old now and starting to look a little unhealthy. Maybe you should try going outside or something, all this time you have spent in front of a computer seems to have wasted away your ability to post anything new or interesting. I know we are hard to forget about but you really do need to try to get over us.