1984's Graduation

DeletedUser

I am he who's name shall not be mentioned or you will be infracted :icon_wink:
William Anker
I'm sure I won't be infracted for typing out a name :icon_surprised:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I must say you iz a brave smexy hippo; you know our friendly mod gives infractions for the slightest hint in the direction of something political incorrect

DeletedUser100410

hey blood magi, thanks for the co playing offer months ago but as many offers i received from School i always prefer to fight the noobs, not join them.

I think its sad and pathetic that you claim to noble 10 villages from me when i was alone and attacked by the #1 tribe on this world. I think i nobled like 30 villages (cant care to count them cause u r a barb now) from u later, but u just forget about those cause u were inactive? So the 10 u nobled from me count but the 30 i did, dont. Nice argument.

Hey Anker, i was already missing u, not much trolling without u, welcome back.

DeletedUser95452

I am he who's name shall not be mentioned or you will be infracted :icon_wink:

Now this is the best of all you repertory bullshit .. you sound like a Prophet, like Santa on that sentence ^ :icon_biggrin:

[spoil]
funny-santa-claus-pictures-5.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

hey blood magi, thanks for the co playing offer months ago but as many offers i received from School i always prefer to fight the noobs, not join them.

I think its sad and pathetic that you claim to noble 10 villages from me when i was alone and attacked by the #1 tribe on this world. I think i nobled like 30 villages (cant care to count them cause u r a barb now) from u later, but u just forget about those cause u were inactive? So the 10 u nobled from me count but the 30 i did, dont. Nice argument.

Ty, Luv you too :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

DUDE YOU ATTACKED ME FIRST REMBER!!!!!!!! what are you talking about you tried to noble EVENT HORIZON...,.AND NOW YOU CLAIM YOU WAS GETTINNG GANGBANGED....OKEY I AM GETTING GANGBANGED BY A TRIBE SO IAM GONNA ATTACK ANOTHER PLAYER NOT ATTACKING ME AND THAN CLAIM CRY I WAS GETTING GANGBANGED!!!!!:icon_eek: you attacked me first mate

yopu said in the letter if thangs didnt work out you might co play so now you just forgot that right mate...post the letter dude!!!! so people can see the date i mailed you to say i quit than look at the date you started attacking me!!!!! post the letter....so if you would have nobled ten of my villages you just would have claimed i took 10 of blood magis villages while i was getting gangBANGED!!!!...BUT SINCE I SNIPED YOU THAN TOOK 10 VILLAGES NOW ITS PICKING ON YOU!!!!
YOU CANT CLAIM YOU GETTING GANGBANGED MATE WHEN YOU ATTACK SOMEONE FIRST....I NEVER ATTACKED YOU IN K25 BECAUSE RIZZ AND GEMINI, AND WILDBUNCH, HELLS GATEWAY WAS KICKING YOUR ASS:) BUT I AMSORRY YOUR RIGHT YOU KNOW I WAS INACTIVE THAN YOU ATTACKED ME YOU ARE AWESOMW I AM NOT....BECAUSE YOU WAS GETTING GANGBANGED:(

If i was such a noob why didnt you say that when i mailed you.....you had na 2.5 million account why didny you sday lets go one on one? Please tell me if iam such noob...post the letter than mate you said if thangs dont work out ill co play you....where was all that noob stuff when i was active huh mate? Why the big words now....i would have stayed on my account a little longer for a 1on 1 war........but now i leave the game and you say i was getting gangbanged we could of had a 1 on 1 war.....becasue you had a 2.5 million account...and schjool stopped attacking you casue we was fixed on sike......so now i am a noob right when you had the time and power to attack me when i was active never did!!!! Did you y orsio......post the letter mate i didnt know my account was barb or i would have logged in and posted it.......so why wait show the date of the mail and shows forums what you really said....

DeletedUser95452

Last edited by DaWolf85 : Today at 09:24 Reason: I suppose there have been worse cases of double-posting...

Epic ;p ^

Subwind

Orsio, while I commend the fact that you are still on the world, being #1 in ODD is not the greatest skill to brag about. Likewise, I do not brag about #1 in ODA because at this stage of the game there is so much D and O around, it's easy to gain ODA and ODD.

You have done well to be accepted into 1984, but do not brag about your nobles vs SchOol like you are winning. Even now only nobling the inactive accounts, you are still over 100 villages down to SchOol.

1984 have gained the honour to brag about nobling the inactive accounts in SchOol, you have not.

Let's cast our mind back to the [END] vs SchOol war. I nobled you down to near nothing, if memory serves me right. If the rest of the tribe had done their job correct, you'd have been sat on the rim, having to start over.

You have only proved that you are stubborn and can stack, nothing more.

1984 deserve their right to noble and enjoy the SchOol inactives.

Orsio has just managed to jump onto a wagon and ride the wave with them.

Dan and Christy have seen something in you that I have not, I hope they are correct.

SchOol vs Orsio - 372 nobles

Orsio vs SchOol - 253 nobles

Dan, Christy I trust your judgment on this, I hope I am proved wrong.

~Matt

DeletedUser

In my opinon a sign of a good player is not how many villages they lose. Village loss can be handed to the best of players, but rather how the bounce back, if they bounce back.

Orsio has bounced back from near the start, taking him in, setting up the fall down of school. Could we have taken in a more appropriate player to help plot Schools downfall? As his account profile reads:

"School: Revenge is a dish best served cold"

Out of anone in 1984, he has the right to feel ever more happy about the outcome than anyone else.

DeletedUser100410

Blood Magi: please reduce the caps, i will bring that mail if i find it and when i am back on my account cause now i have a co and he is in. Although i dont see that would take much light on this matter.
You and two other School members offered me to coplay their account and i didnt say no nor yes to all of them each time. The reason was simple, i was still alive and kicking and aware that

If the rest of the tribe had done their job correct, you'd have been sat on the rim, having to start over.
there was a possibility of getting rimmed, after all it was me only fighting against the #1 tribe on this world for 9 months.

Matt, i do agree ODD is not much to brag about but this is a game and a forum, and stats are for that, choose the one that fits you and brag about it, it is just a way of having fun and upsetting others or calling them noobs and see their reaction, its a game, i am just enjoying it.

You can only get ODD if u get attacked and that does not depend on your skill but on the stuborness of your opponents. On the other hand you can "work" on your ODA, and that is definitely sth to brag about imho. Im quite pride of mine btw, being near rimming for so long and with such a little account compared to others in this world.

Is totally true that 70% of my ennoblements against School are on inactive players. But before the 1984 vs SChool war started i had around 90 ennoblements on School. I could also argue that i only got a co for the last month and 80% of my village losses were when i slept ( a kind of inactivity imho) while when i was in END i was 1 month travelling through east asia and i lost 90% of my account at that time being totally inactive.

So please dont bring the argument: our captures active, your captures inactive. I am sure most of the players you nobled, after seing your war machine unleashed on them ran to next world while u easily noble all their villages.

And above all players in this World i feel i have the right to ennoble School and feel proud about it, i started in k25 and was mainly on k35 for the last year, inside School territory, under attack for 9 months, i was forced to have 85% of my villages defensive, was left with only 10 villages and i am still here, so let me enjoy my revenge.

May be u dont like to c this "noob" (me) bragging about how he "defeated" School and u prefer to give the credit to bigger 1984 players. What is true is true, i jumped into that wagon, but what i did at that time (join a 9 member tribe who was crazy enough to defy the #1 tribe on this world) was a bold move imho and now i am collecting the dividends.

Like u said:

If the rest of the tribe had done their job correct, you'd have been sat on the rim, having to start over.
you didnt do it yourself neither had tribemates that could do it, too late, now u will have to live with it and endure me...or not. :)

DeletedUser

It pains me to see two people who have my utmost respect arguing here. Blood Magi....your presence was so missed when you left SchOol. I hope you and yours are doing well.

There is no shame in losing villages and I think considering how heavily outnumbered Orsio was it is completely understandable. I think Smexy hit it dead on that the very fact that Orsio bounced back, time and time again, shows he has earned his place on this world.

I can also say that Blood Magi is the kind of person everyone would want as a tribemate. He is a credit to any tribe he was ever in.

Of all the arguments going on here lately, this one is, by far, damn stupid. :)

Subwind

you didnt do it yourself neither had tribemates that could do it, too late, now u will have to live with it and endure me...or not. :)

As I said, I totally commend your desire and fight to stay alive. As for the above, being part of a tribe, Andy and I should never have been asked to do everything ourselves.

Back then we sent nobles across two continents to attack yourself and White-Hole I think it was.

Yes, you do deserve to noble the villages, yes you do deserve your place on the world and 1st in ODD.

The only thing I was trying to point out is that nobling the inactive SchOol accounts, that you are more than welcome to, is not something to brag about. More something to be pleased, cherish and benefit from.

If you won the lottery, would you brag about winning it, or be pleased, cherish and benefit from it?

Every player that is playing an account in this world, that has been here since the early days, deserves to be here. Otherwise they would not be here.

If SchOol showed the fight you show, they would still be here.

Be pleased for what you have earned, but be humble with it.

Honour Thy Dead, Respect Thy Opponent.

~Matt

DeletedUser

okey i admit that noob thang got under my skin:icon_redface:..........amazing how a computer game can affect you months after you leave...but no one quits tw...just linger:icon_neutral:......
i am done with this argument becasue arrdia made me feel like a jerk........

happy hunting:icon_twisted:...catch me this fall in a tribe near you in another world most likely:)

DeletedUser

i am done with this argument becasue arrdia made me feel like a jerk........

happy hunting:icon_twisted:...catch me this fall in a tribe near you in another world most likely:)

Don't say that! The last thing I would ever want to do was make you feel like a jerk....you are nowhere near being a jerk. I miss you in tribe and especially your posts that always made me smile.

If you ever want to play again look us up here. I don't think a better coplayer could ever be found.