1984's Graduation

DeletedUser93681

Besides... those ex-school (now ODA) players facing the former SIKE frontline are nothing to be afraid of. So. SchOol or not.. It was going to happen

and those ex-SIKE (now LOKI) facing the former School front are nothing too :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser94483

i do have to laugh at that one rockem....subwind sure is a nothing to be afraid of alright..

DeletedUser95452

No more LOKIs convo at our PnP thread ... Keep this clean and go spam elswhere.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This is always the case with everyone of the PnP threads, Someone comes in states something and the whole thing goes off topic.
anyways, Back onto topic.

go 1984... :)

DeletedUser98802

Pretty much just a cleaning up operation now...

Side 1:
Tribes: 1984
Side 2:
Tribes: SchOoL, ~iCu~

Timeframe: 26/06/2011 23:00:00 to 06/07/2011 16:40:42

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 654
Side 2: 71
Difference: 583

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,272,904
Side 2: 657,347
Difference: 5,615,557

chart

DeletedUser100410

its funny how easily three ppl (including known trolls) jumped at my comment about LOKI recruiting SIKE...

i just wanted to comment about it, no need to be so defensive or offensive...

DeletedUser

its funny how easily three ppl (including known trolls) jumped at my comment about LOKI recruiting SIKE...

i just wanted to comment about it, no need to be so defensive or offensive...

Yeah, we should have ignored you (bannable thingy) comment and just let you make a fool of yourself

DeletedUser

To wrap this up; 1984 and school were best buddies. school had new recruits and players. school tried to backstab 1984. 1984 makes nice pnp. 1984 attacks school's inactives. school falls apart in oda and a few others.
1984 and oda are best fwiends. 1984 and oda eat school left overs. orsio likes to take the credit for the end of school.

DeletedUser95452

wow this is a masterpiece scenario ...

Do you ever read back the crap you write ... Just curios on this as am sure you wont belive that yourself.

So that you fix your mind for good ... WE 1984 owed nothing to school ... Was a moment they wanted us within and start playing around with this idea. We took our fate at our hand and we are here now, to still show to those like you that thought time ago were school bit***.

Now is incredible how after all this getting clear you still play your hi-fi mind scenarios.

DeletedUser

wow this is a masterpiece scenario ...

Do you ever read back the crap you write ... Just curios on this as am sure you wont belive that yourself.

So that you fix your mind for good ... WE 1984 owed nothing to school ... Was a moment they wanted us within and start playing around with this idea. We took our fate at our hand and we are here now, to still show to those like you that thought time ago were school bit***.

Now is incredible how after all this getting clear you still play your hi-fi mind scenarios.

I too take my own thing in my own hand now and than but that's all in the name :)
if i read your words correct (not flaming at your English skills) you either have no clue what I wrote or you have no clue what has been written on these forums by your own tribe. either way
[SPOIL]
clueless.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Subwind

I too take my own thing in my own hand now and than but that's all in the name :)
if i read your words correct (not flaming at your English skills) you either have no clue what I wrote or you have no clue what has been written on these forums by your own tribe. either way

William, surely you cannot question another person for their English and then perform such a critical error in your own text.....

Now, carry on flaming each other.

~Matt

DeletedUser

i do have to laugh at that one rockem....subwind sure is a nothing to be afraid of alright..

Better than you?
Indeed.
More intresting than you you?
Indeed.

Look there are players who seek fun in game, not just desperately staying alive .... like some of us.
And those players are not afraid of your gods.

Some years gonna pass and you will understand :)

DeletedUser95452

130530713352.png

if i read your words correct (not flaming at your English skills) you either have no clue what I wrote or you have no clue what has been written on these forums by your own tribe.

enough-of-your-bullshit.jpg

DeletedUser100410

To wrap this up; 1984 and school were best buddies. school had new recruits and players. school tried to backstab 1984. 1984 makes nice pnp. 1984 attacks school's inactives. school falls apart in oda and a few others.
1984 and oda are best fwiends. 1984 and oda eat school left overs. orsio likes to take the credit for the end of school.

Nice summing up

For once we almost agree, almost

i wouldnt say 1984 attacked School inactives, although some of the targets were inactive or became inactive because of the attacks. But some of them were and are still active.

We are not best friends with ODA, we just co exist peacefully.