World 38 Blogger

DeletedUser

nothing really new in this, seems to remind me of the last few ones i have read for this world :(

DeletedUser

nothing really new in this, seems to remind me of the last few ones i have read for this world :(

Nothing is happening in the world.. I would love to speak to the dukes of the top 5 to do spotlights on them, So if anyone here is reading this and is a Top 5 Duke (For the time being) please contact me!

DeletedUser

Nothing is happening in the world.. I would love to speak to the dukes of the top 5 to do spotlights on them, So if anyone here is reading this and is a Top 5 Duke (For the time being) please contact me!

But there is a tonne of stuff going on your not reporting, for example, a lot of domino players unhappy with ise, domino players trying to swap information for immunity from the war.

as for dukes, try ise, he is on the soon to be removed Rhovani0n account, would be nice to hear how he feels that half his players are complaining behind his back, or noche from nato, a sensible duke with a great outlook on life, or llehar from nuts, a nub with an axe....

there is a lot of stuff going on, i hear about stuff almost every day, there are way too many players talking at the moment :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But there is a tonne of stuff going on your not reporting, for example, a lot of domino players unhappy with ise, domino players trying to swap information for immunity from the war.

as for dukes, try ise, he is on the soon to be removed Rhovani0n account, would be nice to hear how he feels that half his players are complaining behind his back, or noche from nato, a sensible duke with a great outlook on life, or llehar from nuts, a nub with an axe....

there is a lot of stuff going on, i hear about stuff almost every day, there are way too many players talking at the moment :D

Tattered, If you can provide me with links that I can see about this, then I would love to report it, Sadly I am a FALLEN member, not a Domino / NUTS / NATO member, so if I cant get information / see it, then I am unable to write about it.

DeletedUser

Tattered, If you can provide me with links that I can see about this, then I would love to report it, Sadly I am a FALLEN member, not a Domino / NUTS / NATO member, so if I cant get information / see it, then I am unable to write about it.

oh, we dont have such good relations with you then lol, your have to wait :D in the mean time, seriously, find a better tribe ;)

DeletedUser

oh, we dont have such good relations with you then lol, your have to wait :D in the mean time, seriously, find a better tribe ;)

Actually, NML does think he is in a better tribe - a tribe which was better than every tribe he had membership of when he started W38.. he has a role in the World.. just like yourself in NUTS and me in Fallen, you and I participated in the W38 World War, which will be a long war and will be difficult since we have our parts of the World like you in the Northern Western parts of World 38, like NATO in the Northern Eastern parts of World 38, and like Domino in the southern parts of World 38.. we are fighting for our parts in W38 you want the southern parts of W38 and we want the Northern parts of W38 and eventually one of us will get both parts of W38... so lets get on with the war.

DeletedUser

Actually, NML does think he is in a better tribe - a tribe which was better than every tribe he had membership of when he started W38.. he has a role in the World.. just like yourself in NUTS and me in Fallen, you and I participated in the W38 World War, which will be a long war and will be difficult since we have our parts of the World like you in the Northern Western parts of World 38, like NATO in the Northern Eastern parts of World 38, and like Domino in the southern parts of World 38.. we are fighting for our parts in W38 you want the southern parts of W38 and we want the Northern parts of W38 and eventually one of us will get both parts of W38... so lets get on with the war.

Thanks for point out the ermmm obvious, it's good to see with people like you, world 38 will never lack erm, whats the phrase i'm looking for... oh yes... 'special' people ;)

So just to get down on your level, fallen is nothing more then a food tribe for the victors of this war, i'm sure you all think your doing your part, esp the war on the barbs, you guys are really winning that war from what I can see from the tribes enoblements, nobody likes those 1.5k barbs, they might come get you in the middle of the night.... :axemen:

Anyway, i'll leave you with these parting words, keep on barbing, and grow those villages nicely, someone will put them to good use one of these days ;)

DeletedUser

now, this is good. Tattered, looks like you are quite the politician eh :p

From what i have heard... Domino is having some internal issues mainly with ISE. I personally do not like this player but meh, I am a BANNED member so my opinion isn't really anything.

With people trading information for imunity... I find that halerious how players can stoop to that low of a level... I call them agents (spy's)

With that it seems taht alot of the members in Domino are UNLOYAL as they are willing to sell their tribe out so they do not get sent to the rim (out of game)

I personally would LOVE to see the Domino's fall, but I would like to see them fall without having their information. Rather use my nukes ;)

About NML not talking about what's going on... Well the things with ISE and the Rho accuont getting removed from his possession is as far as I can tell new news to us as Domino knows how to cover their secrets pretty well.

NML keep up the good work. You none, biased opinions and scribbles are nice to read :D

Tattered... why are you so tattered?

Fullcircle... WHERE ARE MY ENEMIES!!!!!

Cheers :D

DeletedUser

now, this is good. Tattered, looks like you are quite the politician eh :p

From what i have heard... Domino is having some internal issues mainly with ISE. I personally do not like this player but meh, I am a BANNED member so my opinion isn't really anything.

I guess it's safe to say it's open information that ISE is resented / not liked by a growing number of his own players.

With people trading information for imunity... I find that halerious how players can stoop to that low of a level... I call them agents (spy's)

When a tribe is no longer what you thought it was, why fight for someone you don't believe or have faith in, the same is happening with the players coming to us to talk, a lot of people have put in a lot of hard work into there accounts, why risk all the hard work for someone you don't like ?

With that it seems taht alot of the members in Domino are UNLOYAL as they are willing to sell their tribe out so they do not get sent to the rim (out of game)

I think some of the players are actually enjoying the war, I don't think it's totally about being sent to the rim, I think a lot of people would like to fight for the right reason.

I personally would LOVE to see the Domino's fall, but I would like to see them fall without having their information. Rather use my nukes ;)

About NML not talking about what's going on... Well the things with ISE and the Rho accuont getting removed from his possession is as far as I can tell new news to us as Domino knows how to cover their secrets pretty well.

That wasnt soppose to come out yet (my fault) and appears to be taken out of context slightly, in short we will be removing him from the game. :) we firmly believe that leaders should lead by example, so removing him, will show the dwindling supporters of ISE what to expect next :)

NML keep up the good work. You none, biased opinions and scribbles are nice to read :D

Tattered... why are you so tattered?

Long story lol ;)

Fullcircle... WHERE ARE MY ENEMIES!!!!!

Cheers :D

Bolded.

DeletedUser

Thanks for point out the ermmm obvious, it's good to see with people like you, world 38 will never lack erm, whats the phrase i'm looking for... oh yes... 'special' people ;)

So just to get down on your level, fallen is nothing more then a food tribe for the victors of this war, i'm sure you all think your doing your part, esp the war on the barbs, you guys are really winning that war from what I can see from the tribes enoblements, nobody likes those 1.5k barbs, they might come get you in the middle of the night.... :axemen:

Anyway, i'll leave you with these parting words, keep on barbing, and grow those villages nicely, someone will put them to good use one of these days ;)

You gotta keep munching them to get big and strong :eek:P

DeletedUser

Oh believe me, I used to fight for Domino's cause back when I was duke of WR... I left WR to join Cheesy's ranks not to fight Domino but to save WR members.

Now after being openly threatened by ISE himself I would just LOVE to see him pay.

If that is being nuked to crap, removed, however it is, I would love to see it happen first hand :D

Tattered IGM me. I have a few questions.

IGN - redserith

Skype - Red Serith

Pretty simple ;P

DeletedUser92289

im working on those enemies red - you'll be a one man tribe by the time im finished :D

NML - I'dd you shortly - i just dont log on skype much - ask my own tribe :p