World 38 Blogger

DeletedUser

im working on those enemies red - you'll be a one man tribe by the time im finished :D

NML - I'dd you shortly - i just dont log on skype much - ask my own tribe :p

You said that 3 months ago.. I'm still waiting on our chat.. :(

DeletedUser92289

I know - its difficult to get on skype - its used by other people other than me - i'm ususally on weekends but ive got 2 weeks off work from the 19th so i'll have lots of free time to chat away

Internal Server Error

But there is a tonne of stuff going on your not reporting, for example, a lot of domino players unhappy with ise, domino players trying to swap information for immunity from the war.

as for dukes, try ise, he is on the soon to be removed Rhovani0n account, would be nice to hear how he feels that half his players are complaining behind his back, or noche from nato, a sensible duke with a great outlook on life, or llehar from nuts, a nub with an axe....

there is a lot of stuff going on, i hear about stuff almost every day, there are way too many players talking at the moment :D

I've been hearing these grumblings also. Thankfully though, after a few whipping sessions, I was able to stop them complaining so much. It took them a little while to learn properly how to bow and worship my greatness, but we got there in the end! Hopefully that will teach my minions who is boss, and they will think twice of vocalising their discontent or else I'll be bringing out the barbed whip next time!

DeletedUser92289

Your just plain evil ISE.........and your into whipping people..........do you have your own cult at the weekends?

DeletedUser

I've been hearing these grumblings also. Thankfully though, after a few whipping sessions, I was able to stop them complaining so much. It took them a little while to learn properly how to bow and worship my greatness, but we got there in the end! Hopefully that will teach my minions who is boss, and they will think twice of vocalising their discontent or else I'll be bringing out the barbed whip next time!

Bad ISE ! :icon_twisted: - What were you thinking ? - Don't do it !!! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hmmmm, someone sounds power hungry ISE. Nobody likes a dictator (remember what has happened in the past with dictators)

xD

DeletedUser

to be honest, when perusing the names of ISE's minions...I have to say I'm clueless as to who half of them are. Given that I only left Domino a few months ago, I'd consider that to be somewhat of a concern but hey ho as long as he can whip them I guess that is all that counts.

DeletedUser92289

Whens the next blog???

Theres loads to write about right now........

DeletedUser

ISE won't let ANYONE say ANYTHING even if it's just about themselves.... pfft, you can always write another about meeee ;D

Internal Server Error

Trying to get Domino to allow some players to speak.. HAHAHA :p

Soon man, I'm trying to get some stuff sorted out with the blog..

Since when? You posted a random thread in the shared forums 3 weeks ago. You didn't even bother mailing anyone (which seems lazy and as if you can't be bothered in my opinion). Also, a Domino player was actually recommended to you in that thread. Then, nothing; you went silent, and no interview was ever conducted.

ISE won't let ANYONE say ANYTHING even if it's just about themselves.... pfft, you can always write another about meeee ;D

This is not true. Due to me being the crazed, arrogant and hugely egotistical self-centered player I am, I of course have no issues with people talking about me (in fact, I expect it). My issue is that they weren't talking about me. I actually hacked into skype and recorded the non-existent interview between NML and a Domino player and, when I searched my name (Ctrl+F), it didn't pop up anywhere close to the number I wanted (I expect my name to be repeated as a sort of mantra - its in the Domino guidebook on "How to be a good member and worship ISE"). Hence, I threatened said non-existent interviewee and prevented the non-existent interview from getting published.

DeletedUser

Since when? You posted a random thread in the shared forums 3 weeks ago. You didn't even bother mailing anyone (which seems lazy and as if you can't be bothered in my opinion). Also, a Domino player was actually recommended to you in that thread. Then, nothing; you went silent, and no interview was ever conducted.

#1:
xxxxx on 10.07. at 00:22
probably not anytime soon. My online times are limited and varied at the moment.

NML0089 on 05.07. at 16:27
Hi xxxxx,

I was wondering if you would like to be interviewed for a blog post?

Thanks,

Kris​

Then yeah.. after that I kinda went offline for a while, got a A/S as I lost my job.. instead of working in Retail, I now workin labour.. Yeah.. big change.. I work more than Red would in a hour.. I install ATMS :p

I'll email you ISE
This is not true. Due to me being the crazed, arrogant and hugely egotistical self-centered player I am, I of course have no issues with people talking about me (in fact, I expect it). My issue is that they weren't talking about me. I actually hacked into skype and recorded the non-existent interview between NML and a Domino player and, when I searched my name (Ctrl+F), it didn't pop up anywhere close to the number I wanted (I expect my name to be repeated as a sort of mantra - its in the Domino guidebook on "How to be a good member and worship ISE"). Hence, I threatened said non-existent interviewee and prevented the non-existent interview from getting published.

The Bold Part: Yeah.. that interview didnt happen *shifty eyes*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd fight you ISE!

Just sayin, I am more arrogent, crazed, egotistical, self-centered, and I am more headstrong than you!!!

Sit down and take a lesson from a real champ *shakes fists in victory*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damn rights!!! CSP for the win! better than JSP!

*breakdances followed by taunt*

Bring it boo

DeletedUser

JSP? Is that Jack Sparrow the Pirate? because that's all i can think of... I thought you'd call out what's his face's name oy yes this ICEy guy :p