World 38 Blogger

DeletedUser

Don't run, these cats won't do naaaaaathing to my baybe on my watch! >:)

DeletedUser

;D oh yippie, got my backup, and my diplomat... I smell victory soooooooon

Or was that payback?

DeletedUser

You confuse me in 92 different ways, I'd mention them but 91 of the reasons are fake :eek:

DeletedUser

Lol no surprise there budd :p ISE is being a cat and and umm not wanting to 1v1 you xD

DeletedUser

you should at least be honest ISE, there has always been strong encouragement in domino to stay off the pnp unless you happen to be ISE, tracey or one or two other sanctioned people. That's always been the way and it stops muppets making stupid comments so is totally understandable. However, it is a policy that domino has long employed so better to be honest about it.

DeletedUser

What is your problem....seriously?! All you do on these forums is moan about Domino this and Domino that...why. Doesn't seem like you have a very good reason other than the fact you're still bitter from something that went wrong with the whole Cheesy/Domino thing etc.

It's been how long since that?! Stop moaning at ISE, he's a great leader! I've been in Domino for a couple months and I've already developed a great respect for that guy. Him, along with Wroc and Sandra are the greatest leaders I've ever had...and I'll defend them no matter what!

DeletedUser

Yeah dude chill out...go bash your bishop or something lol. Its only a game:D Also I like pie

DeletedUser

I just got back from a holiday and am struggling to follow this thread - it seems a bit random /disjointed to me - However, just to respond to Ewan without being drawn into any slanging match:-

There is not and never has been, a gagging order in Domino and I dont think any tribe in this world has any "Muppets".

One of the nicest thing about this world has always been the people playing it. It is a world truly blessed with decent people/players who have tried to play fair and give respect to others in all tribes and unpleasant slanging matches have been very few and far between.

The BANNED get together organised by Mark Harrison at Christmas was a great example of how strong that respect and desire just to get on and play a good game is.

I try to only post positive praise and encouragement for the wonderful group of people who play in my tribe and our brilliant leader. They are all doing a fantastic job right now so we should proudly fly our flag and do a few whooping and cheering dances around the campfire but of course we are very aware that we have some fine opponents and there is still a long way to go yet before the W38 finish line will be in anyone's view.

Anyway - Go Domino!!! :)

DeletedUser

I didn't order any pizza?! :eek:<--Old School savage.

Lolz, leave my ewanm alone... or it's war time! :icon_redface: bahaha

Go..... OMAR!!!! :icon_cool: (just for the record im a better cheerleader than QA :p.... w00t! <--Savage.3?????)

DeletedUser

Queen, you still havn't replied to that circ mail you sent to the Cheesy members... What was it titled again?! Oh yeah "Time to come home"

I told you I was home, no reply. If your talking about BANNED as the one Mark organized then we'll change the name, no biggy xD we aint slackers, food, and we won't bow down to Domino!

What is your problem....seriously?! All you do on these forums is moan about Domino this and Domino that...why. Doesn't seem like you have a very good reason other than the fact you're still bitter from something that went wrong with the whole Cheesy/Domino thing etc.

It's been how long since that?! Stop moaning at ISE, he's a great leader! I've been in Domino for a couple months and I've already developed a great respect for that guy. Him, along with Wroc and Sandra are the greatest leaders I've ever had...and I'll defend them no matter what!

LOTRfan, You don't know the half of it okay. If you think you know what your talking about continue, but your misleaded. ISE a great leader... Meh I got to admit he is turning Domino around slowely... Grats grats, however he is in my opinion a dictator and very headstrong, once domino starts falling (again) history will repeat itself... Leaders will disappear and members will get fed up and leave. As it has happened before it would happen again.

Only reason we are still bitter about the Cheesy thing is because (in my opinion) is that you say you defeated us, if PE never deleted we would still be around! We were taking villages and spreading through the world like aids! Those who left and went back to domino are clearly unloyal to both sides. How you ask? Well because they left domino, went against you, and then left cheesy and went back to you. Unloyal to both of us....

Those who stayed and fought I will gladly call my friends, still with me, and will be until my day on this world ends.

Cheers,

Red

DeletedUser

ISE is indeed a great leader LOTR, certainly the best I played under on this world.

You would be foolish to think that being a great leader makes someone a great person. After all, Hitler was a great leader of people. He wasn't however a nice human being.

I'm not comparing ISE to Hitler of course, just so we're clear!

If you didn't happen to be involved in certain things LOTR you aren't able to pass comment, when you have racked up considerably more than 2 months in Domino please feel free to give us your informed thoughts.

@Tracey, I distinctly remember numerous times being told to stay off pnp during wars especially, dont you guys remember telling us?

and BANNED has many muppets and is proud of them :p

Hanz3l

Queen, you still havn't replied to that circ mail you sent to the Cheesy members... What was it titled again?! Oh yeah "Time to come home"

I told you I was home, no reply.

LOTRfan, You don't know the half of it okay. If you think you know what your talking about continue, but your misleaded. ISE a great leader... Meh I got to admit he is turning Domino around slowely... Grats grats, however he is in my opinion a dictator and very headstrong, once domino starts falling (again) history will repeat itself... Leaders will disappear and members will get fed up and leave. As it has happened before it would happen again.

Those who stayed and fought I will gladly call my friends, still with me, and will be until my day on this world ends.

Mails can be overlooked and if its a lost cause why reply? why bother? To be insulted? pft.

ISE is turning Domino around faster than anyone imagined your you wouldnt be throwing a fit around the forums. ISE a dictator? Lol now that one is funny. I can only wish he were. Will you be part of that history to lead to Dominos downfall? really now? No Leaders wont dissapear im sure of it.

ISE is indeed a great leader LOTR, certainly the best I played under on this world.

You would be foolish to think that being a great leader makes someone a great person. After all, Hitler was a great leader of people. He wasn't however a nice human being.

@Tracey, I distinctly remember numerous times being told to stay off pnp during wars especially, dont you guys remember telling us?

Hitler wasnt a great leader. Dont know what history you know but he was a great speaker not leader; one could argue he was also a great opportunist. Winston on the other hand was a great leader. Roosevelt too; but not Hitler nor your comrade Stalin.

I dont believe Domino is at war with Banned, please do correct me if im wrong.

I find it funny how you guys jump the gun when someone being friendly and all tries to cool things down. Pathetic really. You guys both have a big mouth. Full of hot air if you ask me. Put it to good use and fill up a hot air ballon.

DeletedUser

you also fit that description.

and I do think hitler was a good leader in many respects. he united his country, he gave them focus and they kicked ass for a bit, took a lot of other great leaders and countries to stop them.

PS hitler was an a hole, just want to make myself very clear - I am not some hitler fanboy or anything remotely similar.

I don't believe we're at war either but I at least got attacked today by domino so I am reciprocating

Hanz3l

you also fit that description.

and I do think hitler was a good leader in many respects. he united his country, he gave them focus and they kicked ass for a bit, took a lot of other great leaders and countries to stop them.

PS hitler was an a hole, just want to make myself very clear - I am not some hitler fanboy or anything remotely similar.

I don't believe we're at war either but I at least got attacked today by domino so I am reciprocating

No not at all. I believe to beat the wicked one must allow the corruption to get a hold of one self and punish them appropriately. consider it Divine Injustice if you must.

Once more he was an opportunist. Trust me history is something i know; and well too :) .

Here is a bit of what I am lol found some neat movie quotes :icon_redface:

"I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will be confused. One: "Si vis pacem, para bellum." Latin. Boot Camp Sergeant made us recite it like a prayer. "Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war."

Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. Three: in certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue... natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment."

Last edited: