World 38 Blogger

DeletedUser

Yeh same, I know you guys at Domino feel really intimidated by me, but I'm not feeling theneed to destroy you guys, yet. :icon_twisted:

Wroc Teh

Another good read Kris.

Thanks for the kind words about the FALLEN. We are not in the same league as our Domino, NUTS and NATO friends. We just want to be around to see the world out. If we can rack up a little OD on the way then all the better.

Keep on trucking everyone ;)

DeletedUser

Wroc.... if you are still playing the world and getting enjoyment out of it, then you are in exactly the same league as everyone else, and respect to you for still being here and fighting, even when you didn't have the nice comfortable support net of a hefty tribe behind you. Good luck with your trucking, you're one of the guys I have a huge amount of respect for, for all sorts of reasons!

noche

Reaction score
So Kris, why is there no mention of the war between NATO and Domino?

For your convenience using the same dates as your blog.

Side 1:
Tribes: NATO
Side 2:
Tribes: Domino

Timeframe: 05/08/2011 00:00:00 to 16/08/2011 04:42:25

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 222
Side 2: 14
Difference: 208

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,018,465
Side 2: 122,280
Difference: 1,896,185

Internal Server Error

If you click "Show" on the Domino vs NUTS stats, in that spoiler at the end of it is also the stats for Domino vs NATO.

DeletedUser

am I going crazy?? Those blogs take you what? 5-10 minutes and you do one, lately sometimes two a month....

Im no fan of Domino but ISE did a longer, more detailed, better evaluation of what was happening in w38. and EVERYTIME there was a interview. Im sorry but I don't even open the spoilers anymore, its always two lines of the same crap metaphors.

whatever, flame me for this, but blogging has been going down hill on our forums since ISE.

DeletedUser

Ah reggie, leave NML alone. At least he volunteered, and does a way better job than the last idiot who did one post then disappeared.

DeletedUser

am I going crazy?? Those blogs take you what? 5-10 minutes and you do one, lately sometimes two a month....

Im no fan of Domino but ISE did a longer, more detailed, better evaluation of what was happening in w38. and EVERYTIME there was a interview. Im sorry but I don't even open the spoilers anymore, its always two lines of the same crap metaphors.

whatever, flame me for this, but blogging has been going down hill on our forums since ISE.

Everyone has their opinion mate, and I'm sorry but I am Kris, not ISE.

I am not going to lay thousands of reasons for you to believe me but here are a few key points:

1.) Blogging doesnt take 5 - 10 minutes - if it does, then something is wrong.
2.) I have had NO computer for about 2 weeks (Main Board fried, took my SSD, RAM, CPU & my PSU with it) again, not your problem, but Thats one of the major reasons
3.) I No longer work in retail, I work in Labour, which can make me get up at 1am to work until about 7pm then start again at 4:30am - 5am - Once again, not your problem, but a contributing factor.

If you want ISE to be your blogger again, I will happily step aside, You may also contact my Boss Jehosophat about this, infact I will redirect her to this forum for her to read.

But If you had realised, I have done 4 this month. 2 were published same day (Yes, I know its not great but I did hit "Save as Draft" at 1am in the morning, once again, Still not your problem.

I have always been open for suggestions, I will work on getting interviews into every single blog post but half the time I am ignored, sometimes for weeks, I may send out about 3 requests and not get a single response by my deadline.

But Reggie, I will work my hardest to get my blog posts higher & in better standard to appease you & everyone else on World 38, If you want something change You have my Skype, IGM, Here & the blog.

If you want me to resign & if ISE wants to come back, Contact Jehosophat and I will happily step aside.

Thanks reggie
xoxox

Kris.

DeletedUser

I don't want ISE back, I don't want you gone.

and I know that callum was worse than Kris Rhov.

All I want is a better blog.