1984's Graduation

DeletedUser

There's been a circ from School posted and mentioned many times in this thread, where someone in School said that anyone attack 1984, without notifying 1984 of the NAP/alliance (not sure what it was at the time) being dropped.
No its better than that, Rob (VAPART) instructed that its ok to attack 1984 then for what ever reason they left us marked as allies. Seems School were the perfect ally, opening 1984 up to attack and backstabbing HUG at times...

Harry Pitz

Reaction score
No its better than that, Rob (VAPART) instructed that its ok to attack 1984 then for what ever reason they left us marked as allies. Seems School were the perfect ally, opening 1984 up to attack and backstabbing HUG at times...

Yes, the tribe was told to do what they felt they needed to do to protect themselves after you guys said you were done with us. This includes defense as well as offensive moves. No one paid attention to it anyway evidently.

DeletedUser

I have always said that the map can change at the drop of a hat. Big tribes come and go. At least School didn't mass delete like all the other big tribes in pass history. 1984 struck while Schools defense was in the east. Great strategy on a tribe not loyal to School either.

Just an FYI, I've not really seen defence in the east from the villages I've nobled, mostly just unstacked villages, and a week after declaration I've still not seen a single village stacked more than 2 D nukes deep.

DeletedUser

Yes, the tribe was told to do what they felt they needed to do to protect themselves after you guys said you were done with us. This includes defense as well as offensive moves. No one paid attention to it anyway evidently.
Do you remember lying to your tribe?
Do you remember telling us you don't let members work things out and EVERYTHING has to be done through leadership?
Do you remember brining petty crap over and over to us?
Do you remember being out of your depth?

DeletedUser100693

All for 1984 here.

8592730.jpg

(Except maybe Lothorinn)

DeletedUser

This has no relevance for as far back as I have read, but just some food for thought.

Just stating I was always trying to support 1984 merging into SchOoL however...

The members who left SchOoL and started their own tribe did so because they wanted 1984 in the tribe and did not want to war them, however it was not SchOoL who declared on 1984 it was 1984 who declared on SchOoL. There were probably some chats between players of 1984 and the ex-SchOoL members who are now in ODA. But the way I see it 1984 declared that they were prepared to attack the members of SchOoL who are now in ODA, when they were not prepared to attack 1984.

People saying SchOoL had inactivity problems were right to an extent right, but when we have a look at the stats, assuming the left over members of SchOoL are inactive and the members who left and joined new tribes were the active members of SchOoL. There was only 60-70 mill points worth of inactiveness and still 230+ mill worth of active players. more then 4 times the size of 1984 at the time of the declaration.

SchOoL still had comfortably enough size to fight back against 1984 even with the bad start, but it was 1984 stating through declaration that they were prepared to fight players of SchOoL (now ODA) when those players were not prepared to fight 1984 that caused SchOoL to split.

In no way am I going to take away from the obvious smashing 1984 was giving SchOoL, but it was SchOol's active players refusing to fight that caused SchOoL to split.

Aaron

DeletedUser

The members who left SchOoL and started their own tribe did so because they wanted 1984 in the tribe and did not want to war them, however it was not SchOoL who declared on 1984 it was 1984 who declared on SchOoL. There were probably some chats between players of 1984 and the ex-SchOoL members who are now in ODA. But the way I see it 1984 declared that they were prepared to attack the members of SchOoL who are now in ODA, when they were not prepared to attack 1984.
1984 basically declared on School through their leadership actions. Most of the people we attacked had caused us hassle in the past and this was some what of sweet revenge for us.
If you look through the ODA members you'll see we attacked a few:

gemini w - Reason to attacking is stated in the war declaration. Spewed nothing but anti-1984 messages since as long as I remember.
wickedsweetone - The same reasoning bascially, this account caused myself to make my mind up and decided to take the risk and declare.

It is true they left School because they didn't feel happy with their tribe, but its pretty ridiculous to say they all wanted out of our war.

C0V3RT - gave my members incoming, all be it fakes and possibly random nuking.
Jagermeifter - The only member in leadership to send incoming, all be it fakes.
Demonika - Sent few attacks at myself, but did send attacks.
Pooping Taco - Attacked and gained a few caps against one of my member just before School broke.
Psychaz - Also attacked another member of 1984.

Clearly ODA isn't a loving 1984 tribe. Most of the people that were the reason we declared are in that tribe now. I'm not happy that they've been taken out of School, and it worries me that most of the School leadership went there. But I know Matt won't let them go power mad and think they can dictate anything and everything again.

You touched on that most of School wouldn't fight us. I think whats more worrying us is...
Dukes:
Jagermeifter - What happend? A few fakes that's all we saw.
TheWildBunch3 - Where did the big mad person go? This was her chance to get us back in her eyes but instead she took 3 isolated villages late in the war while we didn't have a player on the account, brave. Shes too in-love with the internalling.

Council members:
VAPART - Never did back up his wild words and put his money where his mouth was.
Fadar - Please, why did he even come back?
Matt - Well documented here, props to him. He was one of the only people there with a mind of his own

I think its more worrying that their own leadership wouldn't even fight, even though they caused this.

DeletedUser

thats called a leader who attacked the some school ex-members becc they attacked his tribe mates...i like that smexy hippo,
i think every tribe mate expect this from his TRIBE....school broke up now and luk like all TRIBEs want that but i didnt expect this from ScHoOL..

DeletedUser

Clearly ODA isn't a loving 1984 tribe. Most of the people that were the reason we declared are in that tribe now. I'm not happy that they've been taken out of School, and it worries me that most of the School leadership went there. But I know Matt won't let them go power mad and think they can dictate anything and everything again.

In a way could you say Matt left and recruited refugees? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser100410

RankTribe namePoints of the best 40 playerTotal pointsMembersAverage points per playerVillagesAverage points per village 1 HUG 257.961.867 257.961.867 37 6.971.942 26301 9.808 2 Hermit 154.564.396 156.721.169 43 3.644.678 16264 9.636 3 LOKI 139.355.264 139.355.264 20 6.967.763 14541 9.584 4 ODA 133.050.342 133.050.342 14 9.503.596 13581 9.797 5 1984 62.275.039 62.275.039 10 6.227.504 6384 9.755 6 SchOoL 59.932.080 59.932.080 14 4.280.863 6117 9.798 7 A.O.H 51.448.397 52.070.313 43 1.210.938 5788 8.996

DeletedUser100410

Sorry for that, just to show that 1984 is already bigger than School inactive remnants.

Nobody commented yet on the fact that LOKI recruited SIKE. I am sure they wouldnt dare to do that while School still was #1 tribe on this World

DeletedUser

Sorry for that, just to show that 1984 is already bigger than School inactive remnants.

Nobody commented yet on the fact that LOKI recruited SIKE. I am sure they wouldnt dare to do that while School still was #1 tribe on this World

If one thing has been proven since the beginning of days, the members now in LOKI have not, are not and will not be afraid of anybody.

Every tribe (except 1 Hugh mistake) I have been in has been fighting larger tribes than our own and we have been the declaring tribe on all occasions but 1.

Perhaps the nobody you are talking about knows a bit more about this worlds history than you and you should leave comments like that to those who do know.

DeletedUser

people know why LOKI recruit them, and it doesnt matter that school was number 1 or at what number, we dont care...and look like you are tired of people commenting on 1984 so you want to change the TOPIC....first see the thread TOPIC then put your thinking here mate

DeletedUser

Lordy lordy there are SIKE members in LOKI?? how did that happen?? this must be so absolutely unexpected, I cant even understand how this could of happened....

btw my account may not have been with SIKE but my heart sure was.....

DeletedUser93127

So uh.. are you criticizing or complementing LOKI? or Are you giving 1984 even more credit for whats been going on. I dont know..

Anyway if you see who was recruited that day. It was not only SIKE members. There were others included. It actually was planned for a while. So that a new batch of recruits could come at the sametime. The delay in their recruitment was cause some accounts needed to be eaten and holes filled etc.. However you really don't need to know that. If you look at the world map. The LOKI cluster looks pretty solid except for the clusters within HUG.

Besides... those ex-school (now ODA) players facing the former SIKE frontline are nothing to be afraid of. So. SchOol or not.. It was going to happen

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well said ROCK em...i saw some tribes are recruiting REFUGEES :O....first they declare on them and now they are recruiting them wtf...

HorseSoldier

Hey Loki, take your butt-hurt replies to another topic. Orsio pointing out the obvious about what's happening around the world does not deserve your trolling. Go war someone. Oh hermit... yeah... :icon_rolleyes:

well said ROCK em...i saw some tribes are recruiting REFUGEES :O....first they declare on them and now they are recruiting them wtf...

It's certainly not your job to label refugees. That task belongs to us and we will do so as we see fit.