Influential Players of World 54 Top 7 Opinions Only

DeletedUser

This is a complete fabrication. Give me a quote on this please. It's one thing to twist my words, but, it's another to make up things I've said that I've clearly not.

I've never bashed punch's leadership nor the leadership of any other tribe in this world. I might be the only leader that can still say that. Furthermore, I've never, ever, ever said I was a great leader or even a good leader.

My english sometimes cause trouble but I think what you implied here is clear:

players under my control while under my control take more hostile villages and less freebies than players in punch while they are under punches control, which is where the ultimate analysis lies anyway.

If you want to claim the best leadership, go for it.
I didnt say 'leader', i said leadership. Currently Dev and other barons are in charge of almost everything anyway, I'm trying to take less roles to make it easier when I leave. So when i say imo Punch has the best leadership, i didnt mean myself. And I didnt put myself to list either.

As long as you endorse your members making troll responses, you can expect troll answers. If you don't want these kind of posts, you can tell your members to stop making posts that will illicit these types of responses. I find it comical that punch has more posters than anyone else and most (not all) of them are trolls, but, when you refute their troll statements, everyone is shocked. How is it so difficult to understand that if you have trolls you'll get trolled?

Not only Hefty, I never said anything to any of my members about forum posts, no need to be a control freak they're trying to enjoy the game. I was considering each major tribe leader is able to distinguish opinions of tribe leadership from opinions of a tribe member :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My english sometimes cause trouble but I think what you implied here is clear:

No, he was saying that pluto nobled a bunch of barbs, all I was saying was you can't fault me for what my players did before they were under my leadership. It had nothing to do with you and there wasn't even an implication about the zombie war.

I didnt say 'leader', i said leadership. Currently Dev and other barons are in charge of almost everything anyway, I'm trying to take less roles to make it easier when I leave. So when i say imo Punch has the best leadership, i didnt mean myself. And I didnt put myself to list either.

I said leadership too, it was even in the quote you posted, see:

If you want to claim the best leadership, go for it.

Not only Hefty, I never said anything to any of my members about forum posts, no need to be a control freak they're trying to enjoy the game. I was considering each major tribe leader is able to distinguish opinions of tribe leadership from opinions of a tribe member :icon_rolleyes:

And that's fine, but, if you have players spouting off ridiculous statements on a regular basis you should expect ridiculous responses. Go reread that entire thread, not just one post taken out of context. You have to speak to hefty that way or he doesn't get it. He said we nobled barbs and internals. All I said was so does punch. If you're that defensive about it I don't know what to tell you.

You say we noble barbs I just said so do you. If you think my post needed to be refuted, maybe you should refute hefty's as well, because, truth be told, players in both tribes noble barbs right?

DeletedUser

It's like any other thread tbf. :icon_rolleyes:

Turns into a flamefest from ontopic and steadily decreases into an e-peen contest.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'd have to crack out the measuring wheel tbh ;)

[3:23:25 PM] Braund-k37: You could carry the most donuts in the nudist colony

^ remember that Braund? xD I don't but I have it quoted. ^_^

I declare myself the winner here. ^_^

DeletedUser

[3:23:25 PM] Braund-k37: You could carry the most donuts in the nudist colony

^ remember that Braund? xD I don't but I have it quoted. ^_^

I declare myself the winner here. ^_^

I can vouch for tman :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

are you kiding me... i am soooo much more influenchal then any of those players, i am small and everyone seems to hate me and the tribe that i run