Influential Players of World 54 Top 7 Opinions Only

DeletedUser

are you kiding me... i am soooo much more influenchal then any of those players, i am small and everyone seems to hate me and the tribe that i run

No one cares, we are discussing important pen0r matters.

DeletedUser37628

are you kiding me... i am soooo much more influenchal then any of those players, i am small and everyone seems to hate me and the tribe that i run

You have been more influential than me on this world, huh? Wow, that's incredible. Valth too... man oh man... that's just amazing...

DeletedUser

[3:23:25 PM] Braund-k37: You could carry the most donuts in the nudist colony

^ remember that Braund? xD I don't but I have it quoted. ^_^

I declare myself the winner here. ^_^

Dammit I do lol! >< Ok you win!

DeletedUser

yah... im so awesome i even got my own signaature (btw im leader of rank 20 tribe!!!! i rember when we were 600k points... then i joined)

~~βÚĹβŐÚŚβĔĂĶ~~

Leader of ~FFU~ and ~UFF~

sathom

yah... im so awesome i even got my own signaature (btw im leader of rank 20 tribe!!!! i rember when we were 600k points... then i joined)

~~βÚĹβŐÚŚβĔĂĶ~~

Leader of ~FFU~ and ~UFF~

Huh you are awesome. Sad to say your "sig" -5/10 your tribe -1/20....

DeletedUser

were rank 19 now so 1/19... lol, i might not have that leader thing for awhile as this one guy named leon is trying to start a revolt because he is scared of act1 and wants to beg for mercy...

sathom

were rank 19 now so 1/19... lol, i might not have that leader thing for awhile as this one guy named leon is trying to start a revolt because he is scared of act1 and wants to beg for mercy...

7 of 20. Lol tribal in fighting, got to love it. If your the leader lead. If you guys are Co's better getting to agreeing. Id be scared of Act1 they are probably the most stable tribe here, plus they are bad Arse.

DeletedUser

yah... were at war with them currently, but i got friends in act that keep me safe at night! lol

DeletedUser

yah... were at war with them currently, but i got friends in act that keep me safe at night! lol

If I was in your tribe I'd be pretty pissed at that comment. You're safe while they're all dying? That's messed up.

DeletedUser100988

Salaam.

Thank you for including me in the list. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser68153

GOnna be honest, where is the mod here, pretty much pages of spam here

sathom

:lol: Every thread in World 54 is full of spam. I think cracker just stopped caring.

DeletedUser99565

the reason so many of us left your tribe, was because you had a member of act1 account sitting you. we are suppose to be enemies with them, and you gave them a free pass at our forums, noble planner, and diplomacy. how does that make you a good leader? i could start my own tribe with 200 point players and i would be a better leader. When your a leader of a tribe you should care more about your tribe's safety than your own.

DeletedUser

Heheheheheh Hello!

The newsletter brought me here, thought I would check up ;). I dont think anyone knows who I am(was) though. I enjoyed the parts of this I read, for many reasons. Best wishes!

Pm me if you want to talk I wont be checking back.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
heheheheheh hello!

The newsletter brought me here, thought i would check up ;). I dont think anyone knows who i am(was) though. I enjoyed the parts of this i read, for many reasons. Best wishes!

Pm me if you want to talk i wont be checking back.

don mills come back here!!!

DeletedUser

:lol: Every thread in World 54 is full of spam. I think cracker just stopped caring.

of course i care!

lets try and get this back to an opinion thread on the top players please.

Last edited by a moderator: