Current Wars?

DenchY

to tell you the truth kid.

i left punch! to start a war, yes.. seems it worked.
also seems win are attacking a few of punch members, so why would i not rejoin?

and no, i haven't asked for tribal support ;) seems i have it under control.

DeletedUser

You clearly could use education on text laughter.

DISCLAIMER: Everyone has their own interpretation of "laughter in text", better known as text laugh. The definition before you is one individual's opinion and not necessarily the opinion of the TW community at-large. For more information on text laugh please read a book or some scholarly journals or some shit... while they may not develop your sense of humor, they will expand the breadth of your intellect... which can't hurt :).

Hah - I don't really think that was funny, but you do so I'll give you a "hah".
Heh - A short chortle, often used to express disdain or to acknowledge a sarcastic comment.
Haha - Hey now! That's kinda funny!
Hehe - I think I'm clever.
HeeHee & Teehee - I'm a Schoolgirl.
Hahahahaha - That's so funny! I'm laughing with you!
Baha - I'm laughing at you. Not at my joke. At you.

+1 jack. glad i decided to check the externals this morning.

DeletedUser

I do find the conclusions you in WIN jump to so very amusing.

What amuses me is that you're generalising the opinion of one person to reflect the opinion of a whole tribe. Constantly.

DeletedUser

Not entirely sure why I am being brought into this...

C,
I just needed Heftysmurfette to identify with his man crush with you from a previous post. As apparently heftysmurfette felt the need to come to your rescue with a Punch-tastical response. Looking back at your posts: I really see no reason why he would need to come to your rescue since the majority of your posts are on point and generally well thought out.

But he did and I needed to help him extricate himself from the proverbial closet of denial he was trapped within. I like to see Smurfs maintain their self-esteem and not be full of self-loathing as I suspect HeftySmurfette is chock full.

DeletedUser37628

due to a number of incoming to punch members, i figured it didn't matter if i rejoined.

by all means don't stop sending fakes to me, my tagger is only just warming up :)

Are you talking about Cueball? If so, that excuse is laughable!

Here are my thoughts on PUNCH!'s decision to keep DenchY: you have vied to potentially cause immediate warfare right after we launched ops on a single player by taking that player in. I presume it is because you need the benefit of us having fewer nukes than we would have otherwise, but who knows. What I do know, however, is that I regret ever giving your tribe the benefit of the doubt.

You can claim that DenchY was planning to join this entire time all you want (a claim with which I would agree). The point is that the option for him to join should have been closed off from him the moment he began attacking our members. There are respectful ways of starting a fight with another tribe, and this is NOT one of them. If you wanted warfare, you could have taken different actions to achieve it. But alas, it seems as though the things people have been saying about your tribe this entire time have been true. :(

HeftySmurf

C,
I just needed Heftysmurfette to identify with his man crush with you from a previous post. As apparently heftysmurfette felt the need to come to your rescue with a Punch-tastical response. Looking back at your posts: I really see no reason why he would need to come to your rescue since the majority of your posts are on point and generally well thought out.

But he did and I needed to help him extricate himself from the proverbial closet of denial he was trapped within. I like to see Smurfs maintain their self-esteem and not be full of self-loathing as I suspect HeftySmurfette is chock full.

My post has nothing to do with Calmir or Punch, you just say so much jumped up shit it hurts my eyes

DeletedUser

Are you talking about Cueball? If so, that excuse is laughable!

Here are my thoughts on PUNCH!'s decision to keep DenchY: you have vied to potentially cause immediate warfare right after we launched ops on a single player by taking that player in. I presume it is because you need the benefit of us having fewer nukes than we would have otherwise, but who knows.

you guys did the same with davin,so it shouldnt be a problem for you or your tribe :/

DeletedUser37628

Wow, no. We kicked davin, genius. Please spare me your justifications if that's all you can come up with.

DeletedUser

no justifications are needed, denchy got bored and attacked you guys, was not some attempt to start a war, denchy doesnt care,rest of punch couldnt really give a shit, if you have a problem with it do something, otherwise shut the hell up,simple as that

DeletedUser

no proof no truth

Mm, where is your proof then?

What amuses me is that you're generalising the opinion of one person to reflect the opinion of a whole tribe. Constantly.

When talking about a tribe how can one not generalise?

Well, do carry on then. xP

Edit:

You can claim that DenchY was planning to join this entire time all you want (a claim with which I would agree). The point is that the option for him to join should have been closed off from him the moment he began attacking our members. There are respectful ways of starting a fight with another tribe, and this is NOT one of them. If you wanted warfare, you could have taken different actions to achieve it. But alas, it seems as though the things people have been saying about your tribe this entire time have been true. :(

The problem with this is that you assume that Punch instigated DenchY leaving to start a war. As you have have said, there are other ways to do so - and much easier ones at that; it makes no sense for us to make a player leave, and then bring him back in to start a war when we can simple hit a few buttons.

And if this was a plot on Punch!'s behalf, where has the follow through been? We'd hardly wait for you to finish what you were doing with DenchY - not to mention allow you time to prepare based on your reasoning for DenchY leaving - before launching a general offensive against WIN.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My post has nothing to do with Calmir or Punch, you just say so much jumped up shit it hurts my eyes

That pain is not from the 'jumped up shit' (Urban dictionary has nothing on this phrase so it is foreign to me)...

That pain is from the fact that Forest Gump and you share the same stem cells. When someone enters a fray of words and does not have the proper skill set to do so they should refrain from entering that battle. Tsun Tzu teaches us that in any battle out prepare the other. Son, you have a lot of preparation to do.

HeftySmurfette- As those with your skill set of language would say:

1. You got no Game.
2. You Ain't Got Nuthin'

So Forest as I will now call you (And you have earned it) Start with Curious George books then maybe grab a choose your own adventure book and then maybe try a newspaper like the NY Times or LA Times. Stear clear of any reader's digests and tabloids.

DeletedUser

Mm, where is your proof then?
I am not saying "my version 100% true and i know all and u all guys just dumbasses " I just saying how I see the situation and my opinion about it , you use too many high-flown phrases but not backing it by any proofs , whats why 80% of ur posts annoying and not credible

DeletedUser

I am not saying "my version 100% true and i know all and u all guys just dumbasses " I just saying how I see the situation and my opinion about it , you use too many high-flown phrases but not backing it by any proofs , whats why 80% of ur posts annoying and not credible

Based on the fact I have been in the same tribe as DenchY since near the beginning of the world, I believe my opinion is more credible than yours. Add that with DenchY's own statement, and the statement of others within Punch! - my opinion is much more credible than yours. I have also offered testament to the fact it isn't the first time DenchY has left his tribe and rejoined it again after during this world - check TW Stats if you do not believe me.

Also, what is with people and trying to discredit me because of the way I write? Seriously, if you are jealous, be jealous; but stop trying to flame me because of it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser98855

When talking about a tribe how can one not generalise?

Actually, we've taken a vote.. all 100 of us resolutely agree with NERONUS on everything. No need to generalize; your ridiculous statements - once the product of exaggeration and over-generalization - are now proven to be 100% truth.

Aww shucks, just kidding. I'm really only posting to thank spiders for his complement, and thought I should post some shenanigans first to fit in.

DeletedUser

Based on the fact I have been in the same tribe as DenchY since near the beginning of the world, I believe my opinion is more credible than yours. Add that with DenchY's own statement, and the statement of others within Punch! - my opinion is much more credible than yours. I have also offered testament to the fact it isn't the first time DenchY has left his tribe and rejoined it again after during this world - check TW Stats if you do not believe me.

Also, what is with people and trying to discredit me because of the way I write? Seriously, if you are jealous, be jealous; but stop trying to flame me because of it. :icon_wink:

another blah blah post about " i am saying truth becose i am saying truth and i am right becose i am right "
and huh ? u said jealous ? srsly ? u so French