Pirana vs -XIII-

seth89

A sat account is just like a normal account, its just got a different owner and not the whole of -XIII- are being sat :p

True. But lucky for you I am now sitting it. :lol:

And why must you send these:

Attacker: Brian Boru Wayfarer
Origin: 033 (340|702) K73

Quantity: 2000 1000 0 0 25 0 0 625 0 300 0 0
Losses: 2000 1000 0 0 7 0 0 625 0 300 0 0

DeletedUser

Fraser, no I dont think it is broken, let me see... ???? Nope its working! I am excited for some change though.

Looks broken again dude. You should get it sorted before you annoy somebody or overuse your fair share of the question mark :/ theres only so many to go around and frankly your eating into my ration.

DeletedUser

Really???? How would one find out what the ration is for ?????'s???? Just curious!

DeletedUser70293

All I'm saying right now is:

4ff7f43ae7.png

DeletedUser

You'd have to ask the people who supply them, im just a consumer like you are except I only use my fair share of them so that others get the chance to use them as well. Is your question mark key stuck or something though because there you go doing it again sadly. One question mark would get the idea across where as more than two just looks stupid. Look I've not been able to use any because you've started eating my ones. I'd class that as theft.

Sboh

You'd have to ask the people who supply them, im just a consumer like you are except I only use my fair share of them so that others get the chance to use them as well. Is your question mark key stuck or something though because there you go doing it again sadly. One question mark would get the idea across where as more than two just looks stupid. Look I've not been able to use any because you've started eating my ones. I'd class that as theft.

Actually you're not using any because you are not asking any questions.. That aruement is silly, enough said.

Dog stop using so many question marks. If you want your arguement taken seriously then take time out to write properly otherwise it makes you look like a 13 year old who spells everything by doubling the letters.

DeletedUser

Actually you're not using any because you are not asking any questions.. That aruement is silly, enough said.

Dog stop using so many question marks. If you want your arguement taken seriously then take time out to write properly otherwise it makes you look like a 13 year old who spells everything by doubling the letters.

Red parts are relative to each other.

DeletedUser92142

update

-XIII- vs Pirana and -DIE-
[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: -XIII-
Side 2:
Tribes: -DIE-, PIRANA

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 77
Difference: 24

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 4
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 458,609
Side 2: 670,500
Difference: 211,891

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115,084
Side 2: 42,865
Difference: 72,219

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

What's the betting most of those total conquers for the fish are internals?

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm sorry but by those stats, we are winning, isn't it incredible how you can ALWAYS bend stats into your favor :lol:

[spoil]
2gw9evt.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
well you don't include, smokelord/Loco7, they suddenly 'left' when we broke them.... hmmm sounds like someone doesn't want to affect their lovely stats

DeletedUser

When you broke them ? hahaha

i quit 2 months ago.. and loco and smoke quit before me, so don't talk out your arse little pirana noob

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When you broke them ? hahaha

i quit 2 months ago.. and loco and smoke quit before me, so don't talk out your arse little pirana noob

well there sitter was active, so there account was still active, unless an inactive account can send attacks/ build troops and even try and snipe....