Bloodfest and TLA's Leaderhip

DeletedUser

Sadly i must agree with Sean here the TLA that is can only be a shell of what TLA was and anyone who was in it back when Sam ran things can agree to that.......

And for a more fun post Dallock i have to say that the butt whooping CC is recieving on W42 is a fail but you already know all about that.

Well when a whole tribe as active as ours turns their attention on one player, what can you expect, And no offence Whall, but she has been making us work for pretty much every village we have taken.

As for the rest of this thread.

Sean, you could not, even in your wildest dreams run *TLA* better than it is being run now. You and your "friends" are traitors to the ideas Sam put down as far as i'm concerned, and you are a person i now have no respect for. Leadership is not about getting what you want, or a select few want, it is about doing what is best for the tribe. Everything you have done, and said is selfishness personified.

Daryl, I understand what you are saying, I'm NME through and through. As are a number of people in *TLA*, others are DSL, others are TLA, REM, SPANK, Fusion whatever.... why are we fighting together? To me it is respect and a knowledge that we are the best left in this world.
If things were the way you wanted, then DSL and TLA would still be warring. The "merge" was done by Sam, I came back because of Sam. He wanted this world ended with TLA as the winner, that is what is going to happen.

Sometimes in life you have to suck it up, accept the best means to an end, and take a little bruising to your principles. Thats what a great leader does. A bad one sticks to one line of attack, one principle, and drags all his friends into something there is no need to do - the eventually result disappointment for all.

Good luck to you both in whatever you decide, and to any others that feel they should join you. But seriously you are no better than the ones you have attacked on these forums, in fact i think you are worse, because where others were willing to bend and accomodate you have stuck to selfishness.

All the best.

Dal

DeletedUser

Sean, you could not, even in your wildest dreams run *TLA* better than it is being run now. You and your "friends" are traitors to the ideas Sam put down as far as i'm concerned, and you are a person i now have no respect for. Leadership is not about getting what you want, or a select few want, it is about doing what is best for the tribe. Everything you have done, and said is selfishness personified.
I never wanted to run TLA but yes I could do a better job even now I do not run a tribe just plan for them. If you remember correctly I asked many times to be taken out of the council.

No about Sam I feel that you guys who let everyone feel unwanted and unappreciated are traitors to Sam's idea since he made sure to listen to everyone and take care of their needs. I am still waiting for that to happen but if John steps down and slayer becomes Duke that would help things greatly but hope that is enough.

Sometimes in life you have to suck it up, accept the best means to an end, and take a little bruising to your principles. Thats what a great leader does. A bad one sticks to one line of attack, one principle, and drags all his friends into something there is no need to do - the eventually result disappointment for all.
I never dragged anyone into this for it is I that came to my friends aid when they needed it and will not let others no matter who they are ,close minded like you said you are against thinking that this is what has been going on for awhile so its okay.

Good luck to you both in whatever you decide, and to any others that feel they should join you. But seriously you are no better than the ones you have attacked on these forums, in fact i think you are worse, because where others were willing to bend and accomodate you have stuck to selfishness.
A selfish man is the one who gets what he wants and you just want this world to end and you do not care of what cost to others. I on the other hand will do the unselfish thing which is leave a definite win and take arms against what I feel is wrong and help my friends. This is part of what is wrong with the world today you try using propaganda and manipulation just like the media does but when you go there and see it first hand you know the truth. Also putting me in the same category as ones who were attacked on these forums in the past is exactly what I speak of and also good luck to you since you guys might win in game but in real life if you have these ideas and you influence others to think the same way then you are already lost. if I ran a tribe and their was someone like me and I was like you I would listen to what has been happening and would have taken care of matters immediately and just not make excuses and put fear into people's hearts, so you would have never been in this situation. I respect what you once were Dallock and the great things I have heard about you in the past when you were in DSL, now I just feel sorry for you. I hope one day you can find what you have lost and I truly do.

Yeah, I was proud of being in DSL in the early days when we warred everyone. Oh and bunny...but you do not see me outing people because they were not part of it do you?
I feel the same way as Daryl and I think you took it the wrong way it was when the days we could always rely on the other one and we truly had a great time being here never being put down when we try hard for them. You Jess are a great addition to that but you are one of the few that are, I will not single others out for I feel that is wrong but look at yourself and see if you are doing more of the helping or are you the one always being helped? Plus do you take every member who has shown you respect and treat them the same way back just like a true tribe should? If yes they you are what TLA truly is and if not then you are what Daryl speaks of, I hope this is what Daryl was trying to speak of since this is how I think he has said.

Plus Whallo I know you are the same way and you think similar to what I do that is why I always considered you a great friend just sometimes we do not put what we think and feel in our words so know you meant no wrong to certain people. You just see the same things that me and many others do as well it happens since that is the way to be sorry if these words put your TLA loyalty in doubt just like me I am and always will be the true "TLA" not what it is today.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sean you rattle on and on about the friends to whom aid you came, the valiant knight, yet i do not see them here,or on skype, or anywhere. I would have gladly helped, given advice, helped to resolve any issues that needed to be resolved....

Nor did i see anything said by you that was constructive in dealing with issues or asking others in council to lend their aid - All i saw was your demands, accusations, hissy fits, and strops. Nothing constructive what-so-ever. You have also not once answered the question about your failure in *TLA*, you have said many times you were a leader, that people failed the tribe (me included) yet not once have you seen that the greatest failure in *TLA*'s leadership was you. You did nothing to help John, just gave him more of a head-ache. Never fulfilled your role as war baron. But yet you continue to blame others.....

And honestly Sean, i don't need your pity, i am happy with my lot, i have good friends, i have the respect of those i respect, and after all this is just a game. I have never had to resort to bullying, name calling or threats in a game to get what i want. I maybe have one regret in this game and that was the mass delete when NN was formed, but at the time my soul for this world died.

Now yes i want this world ended, but that is because that is what i was asked to help do. You know there was only one reason i came back, and that was because of my respect for a great leader who asked me to help with that one task. And honestly, if you look at the *TLA* forums (on forgot you cant) one of the most active threads is the ending of this world....

Finally, have you asked all these people that you are fighting for, the innocents without voice, what they actually want, have you spoken to Slayer about his views, and what he considers to be the right path. So far all i have seen from you is someone who has thrown the friendship offered to him, the aid, and the respect, back in the faces of those who gave it. Me included. And the reason i see, you didnt get your way.

Pretty sad if you ask me....

Dal

DeletedUser

I feel the same way as Daryl and I think you took it the wrong way it was when the days we could always rely on the other one and we truly had a great time being here never being put down when we try hard for them. You Jess are a great addition to that but you are one of the few that are, I will not single others out for I feel that is wrong but look at yourself and see if you are doing more of the helping or are you the one always being helped? Plus do you take every member who has shown you respect and treat them the same way back just like a true tribe should? If yes they you are what TLA truly is and if not then you are what Daryl speaks of, I hope this is what Daryl was trying to speak of since this is how I think he has said.

Plus Whallo I know you are the same way and you think similar to what I do that is why I always considered you a great friend just sometimes we do not put what we think and feel in our words so know you meant no wrong to certain people. You just see the same things that me and many others do as well it happens since that is the way to be sorry if these words put your TLA loyalty in doubt just like me I am and always will be the true "TLA" not what it is today.

Sorry, I've been following this threat for quite some time, and since in some ways you seemed to see some similarities with how DSL was, and how this is now, I felt urged to reply to this matter to throw in my 2 cents of how it was back then.

When a individual tribe member had a problem with how things were going, or a small group? We resolved it through communication, they wouldn't feel compelled to talk directly to me or the rest of the leadership.
The leadership shared my visions and acted on a whole instead of the individual.

Exampling a certain individual that launched unprovoked attacks against various Ltoh & NME members in the early days of this world, he was a member of DSL and after failed communications with the player and his egoistical acts to continue his assaults we sent him a one way ticket out of the game.

It was for the better hood of the tribe that he was be removed.

What didn't members do in my duration of leadership in DSL? Leave in the middle of a communicational fight or the likes of that.

This doesn't however mean that the tribe goes for everything, both the concerns of the tribe as well as the individual are taken into account and a solution came up that would be good for both parties.

In my opinion I've already said to much in a matter that doesn't concern me or have any part of in.
If I've intruded into this due to this post, I apologise, but had the urge to do so as DSL's name came into the picture.

DeletedUser

When a individual tribe member had a problem with how things were going, or a small group? We resolved it through communication, they wouldn't feel compelled to talk directly to me or the rest of the leadership.
The leadership shared my visions and acted on a whole instead of the individual.
I have tried to communicate this for a year and still they think nothing has ever been wrong and look at what Dallock says yes there has been some that have said something on skype but when it happened they did say something either on skype, tribal forum or pm me and every time I communicated this to my Duke. Yes Dallock I never seen you say a word about any thing so I expect you to know nothing even though I gave examples many times and I am tired of repeating myself over and over again. So Eniar I did everything in my power to try and not let this happen and even tried to re join TLA once I saw that they might be willing but the leadership has not change their ideas or it seems they ever will. Well I will show you just how many had problems since I will be bringing some of those people over as well just waiting on the right moments and some hope that slayer's return will change things as well. So they are willing to stick it out and see and yes I am keeping a close eye about what is going on in TLA since if they do change for the better then I might re consider but until then I will not come back and I will fight until the end.

DeletedUser

I have tried to communicate this for a year and still they think nothing has ever been wrong and look at what Dallock says yes there has been some that have said something on skype but when it happened they did say something either on skype, tribal forum or pm me and every time I communicated this to my Duke. Yes Dallock I never seen you say a word about any thing so I expect you to know nothing even though I gave examples many times and I am tired of repeating myself over and over again. So Eniar I did everything in my power to try and not let this happen and even tried to re join TLA once I saw that they might be willing but the leadership has not change their ideas or it seems they ever will. Well I will show you just how many had problems since I will be bringing some of those people over as well just waiting on the right moments and some hope that slayer's return will change things as well. So they are willing to stick it out and see and yes I am keeping a close eye about what is going on in TLA since if they do change for the better then I might re consider but until then I will not come back and I will fight until the end.
I have to say:

You have stated what is wrong but not helped to fix bar requested to stand down all council and elect yourself and slayer (as duke). To me that is not fixing something that is eradicating something, you alone see as wrong.

remember this Sean: Sam made John the duke because he knew John would make a great duke, and in my eyes, my opinion, he is a great duke. Even my duke on another world who recently spoke to him has said similar praises, John has led TLA well, the only real issue is inactivity which no duke should be held accountable for, that shit happens. With your complaints of mikey, you requested he step down from council, he did that...then you requested more and more and dude, you wanted so much to happen, and that is not fair, if anyone else did that it would not happen so why should it for you?

Also, your intention for a grind merge/alliance....goes against what TLA has and was fighting.....so you going against what TLA was ;o

P.S: dizz can motor boat me anytime :D

Edit: Sean your being greedy, if you were duke and anyone spoke against you, you would plan or organize an OP against them as well as kick from tribe, you are too rigid in your ideas and game play, to allow for different personalities in the game. You could not be a duke because of that fact.

you could not even talk to us in council without twisting the words to make what you said correct and logical, which tbh, a lot was not :|

This is not meant to offend but show what I think and feel and just facts in general.

Double Edit: You had issues for a year but only recently spoke up?? I mean you may have given hints last couple months, but as I told you before talk to John he can deal with this, and im assuming you did not?

What all this comes across as is, we as in TLA council did not apologize for shit we did not actually think we should apologize for and therefore you left, because your ego has grown so huge you think you own this world (acc size, you can threaten anyone...) and can win? or at least screw some of TLA over? Sam would never ever like this :| and especially fact diplomacy dealing with grind is ... ugh you know...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser87372

A very short word of warning, by forming an alliance with TLA's enemies, you become an enemy. I have been told by quite a few in Grind that your tribe has now struck an alliance with them. I think for your sake, that is a very bad idea, but best of luck to you if you think it was smart. The moment your operation on us begins, all invitations back into TLA are withdrawn. This is very hurtful as I have wanted to finish this world with you, Daryl, Penguin, and Simon all along.

DeletedUser

jv . it was tla who fired the first shot not us. so you keep that in mind when your talking about operations

DeletedUser

bleh, wherever there is bloodfest there is drama:icon_razz:

Jobetopia

Fusiiiiion!

Ahem - just thought I would chuck in my twopence worth :p

This is part of what is wrong with the world today you try using propaganda and manipulation just like the media does but when you go there and see it first hand you know the truth. Also putting me in the same category as ones who were attacked on these forums in the past is exactly what I speak of and also good luck to you since you guys might win in game but in real life if you have these ideas and you influence others to think the same way then you are already lost.

Granted I have absolutely noooooo idea whats going on in W29 nowdays, who's who and which tribe is where - but reading through this thread in happy bewilderment I have to say that this is precisely the way this game has always been - the ground wars are fought by the soldiers and on the forums the propoganda war for hearts and minds rages in support of it. Less so nowdays as there are only 2 real tribes left (unless thats changed?) but back in the day these forums took less prisoners and were more brutal than 10 nukes hitting your walls - it was good fun! The most succesful tribes have also always been the most ruthless - DSL did not get there rep (or success) by being stand up gents of impeccable moral character - none of the big tribes back in the day could lay claim to that title. Even Spank (who possibly hold the record for being the most honourable and trustworthy tribe on W29) were involved in the shady backroom side of the game from time to time. The political side of the game is just as important as the actual game, its why Sam was such an effective leader - he kept his finger on world politics and TLA is still going strong today because of it. Fusion fell (in part) because it paid to little attention to "The other side of the game" untill it was to late - and it paid for it.

Reputation is a powerful thing in Tribal wars, and the war of words is a powerful tool for any tribes leadership - it may not always be pleasent but its a tool all the successful tribes use to there advantage.

Now some one go start a tribe called "The Womens Auxilery Balloon Core" and declare on the world (with an Awesome PNP) :) - Then everyone thats left can pick a side and we will all duke it out - just like the old days!

DeletedUser89005

Oh dear lord what have i missed?
mr T whats happened, fooking hell guys, i quit and you all create little gangs and turn on each other.. urggghhhh... bring back sam!!! anyhow and for the record and i dont care what ya all think, GRIND to me has been the best experience ive ever had online and never truely gave up on.. hate the fact i quit.. sad i know, but i got to know alot of you who are posting and am quite embarrassed to your veiws on things, mine and others from grinds downfall was isolation, and thats what appears to be happening within TLA now, so if yer reading this mr dallas... i got some time free, i'm quite sure i can create some chaos where they would'nt have it... nudge nudge.. hint hint...
p.s the kido is still a pathetic wimp... :)

DeletedUser89005

things are good mr sexy, but how the hell did you end up with the tampon... urghhhh... i hope you've washed your hands lol...

DeletedUser

it was getting lonely out there what with you an pickle gone an mong. there just me left lol lol . you should get bk see if you can get a account

DeletedUser89005

you put the feelers out mr.S and i will be there, ickle too, mongo will be the problem, but 2 active fookers is better than none, and i assure you i can and will make it interesting... but i will only fight for GRIND!!!

DeletedUser

am fighting along side grind always have always will am just not in grind .

DeletedUser89005

you get me in mr sexy, and i assure you i can and will change a few things... plus i will make TLA crawl for their goal, if they ever get it that is, you know how to reach me on skype dude, (hate it, but i am there)
p.s good luck bro.. from one kgr to another...:)

DeletedUser89005

excellent mr.sexy.. ;)
lets regroup and pick up where we left off.. draw them in, weaken and conquer..:)