Bloodfest and TLA's Leaderhip

DeletedUser79621

So from what you are saying Kris, if for some reason another tribe would have a better chance of winning the world you would jump to their ranks?? thats really honorable.... Im actually 90% sure the rest who came in your recruit class would do the same thing. I think they are a bigger virus to what TLA was than the NSA members who all got so much grief.

No, I didn't say that at all. Previously to joining TLA I was in DoD, the main reason for almost all the players joining DoD was to wait for the war between TLA and GRIND to start then we would go to TLA... Due to the border agreement the two tribes had. I have mailed John after first seeing this on the forum and told him I would be following his leadership no matter who stood against him, Sam's faith in him is my own also.

NN was a disaster in the end but I saw that Shadow (DSL) was becoming increasingly inactive so instead of being one of very few within the tribe who were active I chose to go where my friends for so long had gone. Before that I joined DSL, that was more because my first time in DoD ended in a merge to DSL.

When I was still new to the game and learning the ropes I did exactly what you said I apparently said this time, I would join a bigger or higher ranked tribe if I was invited, the main reason I joined DoD the first time was to save myself from the destruction =TFHR= was likely to face.

Nice attempt to twist my words but you'll have to try harder than that :icon_wink:

Daryl1000

It amuses me that this is happening to TLA again and they still can't figure out that maybe it's their own fault. Obviously everyone else in the world that you guys can't get along with are the problem. lol

Just because we like it how we had it and wouldnt accept the changes everyone tried and is trying to make doesnt mean there is anything wrong with us. Obviously we were doing better than anyone else in the world.... why fix it if its not broken??

DeletedUser

hmmm....well from my perspective I wouldn't say it seems to be working well since people delete and leave TLA in droves. Good thing they keep recruiting new members to stay on top though.

P.S. - How is it not broken Daryl? You're not even in TLA yourself anymore.

Daryl1000

When I was still new to the game and learning the ropes I did exactly what you said I apparently said this time, I would join a bigger or higher ranked tribe if I was invited, the main reason I joined DoD the first time was to save myself from the destruction =TFHR= was likely to face.

Nice attempt to twist my words but you'll have to try harder than that :icon_wink:

I find it comical at best that the only defense you have against any arguement that you or any other x-DSL member has had thus far has been that myself and Sean are quote "twisting your words". Try again....

DeletedUser

I find it comical at best that the only defense you have against any arguement that you or any other x-DSL member has had thus far has been that myself and Sean are quote "twisting your words". Try again....
You twisted my words man, breaks me! >:[

But on serious note: There is a TLA, it has it's drama's like every other world, and every other tribe. Shit happens. And Daryl, I won't change my stance on the twisting of words Sean did do imo.

DeletedUser87372

There is no more TLA.... If we wouldnt have allowed that to happen, the world would be over already and TLA would have been victorious.

If TLA had never recruited and continued with the same original people, you, Blood, Rollo, and myself would likely find it very lonely now as we are the only 4 originals left from TLA, and to be honest I don't think TLA would have been as successful without the help of a large number of "recruits" along the way, Slayer, Magisa, Simon, Mikey, etc could also be seen as "recruits" as they came in along the way from tribes we were once warring. These players have been considered as "core TLA" for a long time now. At what stage in your opinion, was TLA perfect and ready to close it's door's on recruiting?

The biggest plague any tribe can have in this game is inactivity. It happens and it is inevitable for most. There are only a couple ways to avoid it being an issue, by either keeping everyone 100% happy, motivated, and interested, which is very difficult as everyone has differing views on practically everything. Or to recruit and replace inactive or lost players. Once a tribe gets to the size that TLA is and at the late stage in the game we are now, one must be very selective, which is why I have turned down a number of requests from players over the past 6 months, with only a small number of strategic players being accepted into TLA.

The ex-DSL recruitment was done by Sam, well before my dukeship began, but I supported the idea then as I do now 100%. A vast majority of these players that TLA received in this process have been amongst the most effective, active, and loyal members TLA holds.

Hindsight is 20:20 and whilst if I could turn back time and make some changes there would be a few, but that recruitment phase is certainly not one of them.

*TLA* is certainly more TLA than FdaTsNxDs will ever be. A number of us still love you guys and remember the good old days when we were starting out fighting over a 5 x 5 in K62, but I do not understand where the hostility and lack of loyalty comes from.

DeletedUser79621

If you hadn't tried to twist what I said I wouldn't have said that. I didn't say anywhere in that post that I will only join the tribe that has the best chance of winning, if another was to pop up. I said I joined TLA because it had the best chance (and still does) If I had joined GRIND instead of TLA my time on this world would have been cut extremely short as I was virtually surrounded by TLA at the time.

In my next post I explained to you the reasons for joining any tribe worth mentioning previously to TLA. I am staying in TLA until the world ends or I get taken out completely , since the second one won't be happening anytime soon (what with the majority of my villages being surrounded by tribe members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just because we like it how we had it and wouldnt accept the changes everyone tried and is trying to make doesnt mean there is anything wrong with us. Obviously we were doing better than anyone else in the world.... why fix it if its not broken??
Mate, DSL was doing just as well before NN thank you very much, WHICH took a lot of you TLA'ers as well. Reforming TLA and adding some new members is what kept it alive :|

Edit: And by the by, our emo tribe took Pigou for awhile there because we asked. Ya know, shit happens man, get over it. DSL/TLA/GRIND whatever, welcome to tribalwars, it happens.

DeletedUser

i may be a lowly player in this world, thus said what i will say will probably go by unheard but i will say it anyways.

It is obvious from this that there are players that are described as great leaders and warriors then there are those who are ruthless towards enemies and allies. If it cant be fixed with words then fix it with brains and axes.

Bloodfest, why dont you invite those that meet the great leader/warrior criteria and bring them in. Those that are in what i called "ruthless" (based off how they are described and i translated from above) can match their skills against yours.

DeletedUser

If TLA had never recruited and continued with the same original people, you, Blood, Rollo, and myself would likely find it very lonely now as we are the only 4 originals left from TLA, and to be honest I don't think TLA would have been as successful without the help of a large number of "recruits" along the way, Slayer, Magisa, Simon, Mikey, etc could also be seen as "recruits" as they came in along the way from tribes we were once warring. These players have been considered as "core TLA" for a long time now. At what stage in your opinion, was TLA perfect and ready to close it's door's on recruiting?

The biggest plague any tribe can have in this game is inactivity. It happens and it is inevitable for most. There are only a couple ways to avoid it being an issue, by either keeping everyone 100% happy, motivated, and interested, which is very difficult as everyone has differing views on practically everything. Or to recruit and replace inactive or lost players. Once a tribe gets to the size that TLA is and at the late stage in the game we are now, one must be very selective, which is why I have turned down a number of requests from players over the past 6 months, with only a small number of strategic players being accepted into TLA.

The ex-DSL recruitment was done by Sam, well before my dukeship began, but I supported the idea then as I do now 100%. A vast majority of these players that TLA received in this process have been amongst the most effective, active, and loyal members TLA holds.

Hindsight is 20:20 and whilst if I could turn back time and make some changes there would be a few, but that recruitment phase is certainly not one of them.

*TLA* is certainly more TLA than FdaTsNxDs will ever be. A number of us still love you guys and remember the good old days when we were starting out fighting over a 5 x 5 in K62, but I do not understand where the hostility and lack of loyalty comes from.
I did like us bringing in jess, logboss and sobaks but once you lost the idea which is always support one another and respect one another then it would be lost and that means when someone who has been mean or putting down another family member immediate action needs to take place and if they continue then they should be dealt with severely. I also never been in k62 I worked in k53 against Spank and many others me being greatly outnumbered but it did not matter to me I saw through their weaknesses and struck them in the heart and when I saw how others were being treated in TLA I knew I found a home and it was not until much later that things started to change and yes I did not ask for support or help nuking since my main problem is others getting in the way since I like to fight my own battles and have my other friends fight theirs and ask for support only when truly dire and it never becomes dire until you are just overwhelmed not by nukes but nobles at each village.
That never happened to me since I kept active and the enemy was never truly organize since they were not in clusters just scattered villages so was able to take one then another quite easily since most are not online at the same time and i know this and that is one of the things I wanted to show others just like mixed villages or having a very high building which means less troops.
I have used this in my planning of OPS when finally I started chatting to others after a year of fighting toe to toe with everyone that crossed my path and winning. Now when I moved into a new area my first question was hey do you mind if i move here and if yes I did but if no I said no problem and moved into a place with less friends. I always respected those that respected me no matter how big or small they were just that they had to be in the same tribe as me and that is when I started keeping notes about who did what. So yes John I been watching for a very long time and when someone violates what I have proven has worked every time and show me no respect that irritated me and I brought the matter to my Duke since back then I never wanted to lead just help where i could and even to this day i never want to lead but i have seen that leaders are taken more seriously.

Now I am massive and I am able to bring many to their knees in moments unlike when I first started out and as long as no one gets in my way I would move forward quickly as I always did and did not matter that I was outnumbered since I dealt with that before and have used my clusters to easily defend and attack ye lately not much was timed offensive but since I had so many nukes i did not worry too much. I just used different tactics and it always caught my opponent unprepared.

DeletedUser87372

Sorry the reference to K62 was for Daryl, he and I started right next to one another and made an agreement for farming in a 5x5 each.

DeletedUser79621

I did like us bringing in jess, logboss and sobaks but once you lost the idea which is always support one another and respect one another then it would be lost and that means when someone who has been mean or putting down another family member immediate action needs to take place and if they continue then they should be dealt with severely.

So exactly like what you did to Scott for however long he was 'getting in your way' you mean? It's funny how you expect everyone to follow these rules and yet don't bother following them yourself, kind of hypocritical don't you think?

DeletedUser

So exactly like what you did to Scott for however long he was 'getting in your way' you mean? It's funny how you expect everyone to follow these rules and yet don't bother following them yourself, kind of hypocritical don't you think?
I followed them to the tee Kris since I asked Scott many times to please take other villages one over or in another location since i did share and since he wanted to move into k53 when he had none I did ask him why since I had this fully under wraps. He took villages first that were not even in clusters for his own just in every area I was finishing up since I can not claim all the villages I wanted since the noble claim was not that high but the person was already defeated so figure I should have first pick. Now once again I asked him very nicely and gave him alternatives in k53 or k63 for him to take for getting closer to the front lines but he did not listen to me and even go so far as taking villages of pigou saying why are you taking out a friend that account has not been deemed inactive. He just did what he wanted and when he kept doing that in k64 and k63 I finally had enough of course you wish to put me down since I am the one who defends the little guy but I also have stated I respect all of those who respect me. Now after not once or twice but numerous times which is over five times he called me a bully and he will be pushed around now remember he has never did what I asked him nicely to do but wanted to ram it down my throat and every village he took in all of those k's have been already defeated by me personally. So I asks you say if you are working on three different areas surrounding your opponent like I was with silenthro so if you wish to close it up since strategically speaking that was ideal and I proved that with monegron1 and many others, now this person moves in from somewhere else and at not one but at every turn he starts nobling villages, what would you do? Now when he finally decided to listen to me since I had to force the issue once again I told him that just take here and gave him claims of mine and should him what to do and he agreed for two weeks and I also told him that I will be working with him closely nuking supporting or whatever he needs and of course I said see this is much easier if we worked together, he quit lol. I feel that he did what he did on purpose and when everyone in the tribe forced him to work with me he quits. I wish I saved those mails but I did exactly as I said here but like i said before I was looked at the big mean guy the entire time.

whall0625

You twisted my words man, breaks me! >:[

But on serious note: There is a TLA, it has it's drama's like every other world, and every other tribe. Shit happens. And Daryl, I won't change my stance on the twisting of words Sean did do imo.

Sadly i must agree with Sean here the TLA that is can only be a shell of what TLA was and anyone who was in it back when Sam ran things can agree to that.......

And for a more fun post Dallock i have to say that the butt whooping CC is recieving on W42 is a fail but you already know all about that.

DeletedUser

Sadly i must agree with Sean here the TLA that is can only be a shell of what TLA was and anyone who was in it back when Sam ran things can agree to that.......

And for a more fun post Dallock i have to say that the butt whooping CC is recieving on W42 is a fail but you already know all about that.
Well if that is the case, how about we all just delete and let you select few win the world, huh? Seeming none of us are your 'TLA', and none of you can seem to move and get over the past!

Or how about you guys move on, get over it, and just play tribalwars? Shit changes all the time, tis how the game is played. You guys make me so tired with your 'old glory days' where you seem to be still living or pining for.

Edit: No offense whall

whall0625

Well if that is the case, how about we all just delete and let you select few win the world, huh? Seeming none of us are your 'TLA', and none of you can seem to move and get over the past!

Or how about you guys move on, get over it, and just play tribalwars? Shit changes all the time, tis how the game is played. You guys make me so tired with your 'old glory days' where you seem to be still living or pining for.

Edit: No offense whall

Lol your not the only women i upset with that post!! And no offense taken i know you to well for that....of course i wasnt implying that the new TLA should all delete and many are more orig then i was.....my post was more of a nostalgic one not one based on the current politics with sean. Jess im sorry if this upset you :icon_redface:

Daryl1000

Shit changes all the time, tis how the game is played. You guys make me so tired with your 'old glory days' where you seem to be still living or pining for.

If you would have been here for our "old glory days" you would understand. They made me proud to be TLA. Now, not so much. Back then, thinking about having a chance of winning the world meant something. Somewhere along the way that was all lost.....

DeletedUser

If you would have been here for our "old glory days" you would understand. They made me proud to be TLA. Now, not so much. Back then, thinking about having a chance of winning the world meant something. Somewhere along the way that was all lost.....
Yeah, I was proud of being in DSL in the early days when we warred everyone. Oh and bunny...but you do not see me outing people because they were not part of it do you?

DeletedUser87372

Daryl, I know where you are coming from with this and there was a time a long time ago, that we were ranked 20th and set our sights on becoming a top 5 tribe. We got into wars with tribes much higher up the food chain than us and won. Those were brilliant times when all odds were against us and we broke through them with force and precision. That being said, TLA continues to dominate, the only issue now is we are at the top and the end is nigh, so there is no more star gazing, we now live in the stars. As such, all I am saying is it is perspective, we are no longer beating all odds moving up the food chain, we are now at the top of the food chain with limited opposition (well now there is a bit more thanks to you and Blood).