World 48 Blog Discussion

DeletedUser40113

Lol FnF is a she kanuk but yeah it was a funny read see how she saw it without all the information.

But overall a good blog but think I have found your others a bit more informative

I didnt dig too much this past week, been too busy elsewhere :(
That, and theres only so much I can report, as nothing is changing too much xD

DeletedUser

lol the story about Yuna 2 is totally wrong :) you could ask the leader of flame what happened to Titan and ashes at least before writing that BS about him :D

DeletedUser40113

lol the story about Yuna 2 is totally wrong :) you could ask the leader of flame what happened to Titan and ashes at least before writing that BS about him :D

The story is from his point of view, no-one elses.

You are more than welcome to submit your version.

Repinski

FNF..... I have to say that was a very good outside perspective... but if you knew anything about the north you would see just how wrong it is.

Good interview with FnF and I liked the speculative aspect of this blog since you ran out of most of the informative info without over using it.

DeletedUser

lol, FnF, you made my day. That definitely/absolutely sounds like an outsider perspective. Just one suggestion though, ;p check stats before saying womble is in the worse situation of the 3 top tribes...despite fighting 2 of the top 3 tribes, womble is winning on both sides (as well as cleaning the backyard).

File Not Found

Yeah, it was an outsider perspective, though, some think I know too much about the world. As for stats, they really mean nothing.

In fairness, pretend you know nothing about the world, and then sit there and answer the same questions, based entirely on what you can see on the map.

DeletedUser

Pretending I know nothing about this world, I'd say ~ONE~ has the best chance to at least take over the east. I mean look at them! They can strike both Womble and CRASH at the same time due to the bold "Divide and Conquer" strategy they have employed. A little hard work and determination will see them through to victory.

DeletedUser93993

Pretending I know nothing about this world, I'd say ~ONE~ has the best chance to at least take over the east. I mean look at them! They can strike both Womble and CRASH at the same time due to the bold "Divide and Conquer" strategy they have employed. A little hard work and determination will see them through to victory.

the might have the best chance but they are not gonna take over the east..i know them ..hee hee..

File Not Found

Divide and conquer will never work against two super powers.

I'd go as far as to say, divide and conquer is one of many strategies that has no place in TW

DeletedUser

I'd go as far as to say, divide and conquer is one of many strategies that has no place in TW

So a pesky mosquito that keeps buzzing in your ear? and tries to bite every so often aha......They always get smooshed in the end.

DeletedUser

and I'd go as far as to say, a sense of humor is a lost thing on these forums... :icon_confused: I suppose I should have put [/sarcasm] at the end of what I wrote. I also suppose I shouldn't be spamming this thread lol.

DeletedUser40113

I am taking a month of due to business commitments.
I will try and get a blog out before I leave, but no promises.

Talk to rep for more info, as he is in regular contact with me.

Repinski

I just bug you a lot on skype about blog release dates. :icon_neutral: