Ghetto war thread, Head vs E T

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

That was a little uncalled for... Black ops is a great game! Granted, X-box is poor...

As for the insults, Yes coming and bragging is slightly big headed and not nice, but I actually think he was joking! Like most of the stuff on this thread, troll's and flames.

Rossy, please, do shut up. Xbox is far better than ps3 you noob. :icon_wink:

OT - Flamers are mean :icon_sad:

DeletedUser82027

So now you speak for richard and try to make up excuses for him huh, wow bravo bravo well done.

I wont king, I have been here on TW since w1. I have dealt with kids that are alot more mature then most these guys in E T, but ill be damned if i let them run anymore TW players off. I dont care if im liked or not, I play a game i enjoy and to see some players come onto a game i have played so long and think they are merely nothing more then king shit makes me sick

No Brat, Im not sticking up for anyone. But this is a PnP thread, Not an insult/flame/troll thread and you need to stop reacting to them. If you show them you react to them, it shows you're immaturity. Also, don't feed the trolls. They get plenty of food under the bridge

Rossy, please, do shut up. Xbox is far better than ps3 you noob. :icon_wink:

OT - Flamers are mean :icon_sad:

X-Box is much better!!

Both of you need to learn a lesson about how different the 2 systems are, and how 1 is great and the other is poor, PS3 is the best system in the entire world. Actually I lied.. PS3,4,5,6,7 Etc are the best.

DeletedUser

Both of you need to learn a lesson about how different the 2 systems are, and how 1 is great and the other is poor, PS3 is the best system in the entire world. Actually I lied.. PS3,4,5,6,7 Etc are the best.

Quiet :icon_evil:

Sony's games consoles are garbage.

DeletedUser

You my friend richard are a big reason TW is a dying game, you and your friends in E T think you are gods in a game. You think there is no match for you, well guess what noob. Get off your high horse you stepped onto and get a life. If you think you are so much better in the game, please keep running off the newer players with your mouth.

See thats the difference between a good player and a so called vet like yourself mr king shit richard, I have never once come on these forums and said i was better then anyone. Can I hold my own, yes i can, but to brag about someone not being good enough dude. You make me want to puke loser, why dont you go back to your COA balck OP games on Xbox and shut up

Never accuse me of being the reason tw is a dying game. Unlike you brat, I happen to have played this game and therefore have the right to my own opinion . I have payed enough pp for it. Plenty of players are a match for me, but not you :lol: :icon_eek:

You seriously think I was being serious . hence the :icon_redface: :icon_rolleyes:.

Noobs these days trying to flame me lolol

When you have won 2 worlds like me , try and flame me. :lol: Is this elite enough for you? Or il be even worse and say that your ingame skills as a player suck you simply suck. To have so many triple digit villages just reeks of someone who really does not know how to play tw.

You think holding your own is fending of farm runs :lol: :icon_neutral: :icon_rolleyes: LOLOL

Woah we got a world 1 vet here.. :lol: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_neutral: :icon_redface:

+1

But don't let them kids get to you. They are no names in this game that no one will remember once they get rimed. They will just start a new account and talk about the one account they co-ed that was top rank for a few weeks.lol

I hope to see you guys in head show these fake vets how to play.

Nice to be known as a kid though , I am the kid of my group :)

Xenthyl, Mavarok, *rampage*.

Look them up my friend. I am well and truly a noob :icon_rolleyes:

Heads getting bent over and giving themselves head they doing so poor. I seen barbs fight back better. (think cornish)

Small uncoordinated ops would be nice(anything tbh) and then the coordinated ones are on players that have been stacked that you already fail on :lol:

@hardy. I also agree that ps3 is better than xbox (hifive)

And rizzla , I sure you could see the jest that some absolute morons (INGAME) like brat could not see LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41903

So now you speak for richard and try to make up excuses for him huh, wow bravo bravo well done.

I wont king, I have been here on TW since w1. I have dealt with kids that are alot more mature then most these guys in E T, but ill be damned if i let them run anymore TW players off. I dont care if im liked or not, I play a game i enjoy and to see some players come onto a game i have played so long and think they are merely nothing more then king shit makes me sick

Yeah I feel you and I call them kids not for how old they are but how they act. Thinking you can invite your way to wining a world is lame and will never happen for them. B/c TW still has a few player like us who play the game the way it should be. Just have fun try your best to win and stay loyal to the tribe you start in. That takes skill and I don't care what anyone says. Anyone can run from wars and join the bigger tribe/players like the members in et/pch have done. They all came from a long line of filed tribes and will always be in failed tribes.

Just try your best to make sure everyone you have now will stay loyal to head and you guys will have nothing to worry about.

Last edited:

DeletedUser74142

too bad neither one of u have improve dmuch since W1 based on ur growth charts..

DeletedUser

Small uncoordinated ops would be nice(anything tbh) and then the coordinated ones are on players that have been stacked that you already fail on :lol:

@hardy. I also agree that ps3 is better than xbox (hifive)

And rizzla , I sure you could see the jest that some absolute morons (INGAME) like brat could not see LOL

Hold on mr elite :icon_redface: E T attacked us whilst support was in the south in-case a yoda retaliated?

You guys broke the NAP Un-Expectedly... Don't say we nobled in your K was an excuse for breaking it, plane and simple you knew we were weak on that front. So you got your basher tribes together and launched.

DeletedUser

Never accuse me of being the reason tw is a dying game. Unlike you brat, I happen to have played this game and therefore have the right to my own opinion . I have payed enough pp for it. Plenty of players are a match for me, but not you :lol: :icon_eek:

Now that funny king shit richard, I can beat you on your best day noob. As far as accusing you as a reason TW is a dying game, I will and I am. Along with your butt buddies in E T doing the same, all you clowns come onto the externals and talk like your all that, please you are a joke[/QUOTE]

You seriously think I was being serious . hence the :icon_redface: :icon_rolleyes:.

See richard that right there shows you are young, when you are older I am sure you might understand. But in real life 99% of the time the 1st thing out of someones mouth is true, you said it not me. So yes id say its true.

Noobs these days trying to flame me lolol

Yes you are a noob and i will flame you ever time you post, I dont care what you have done in the past, i can brag too. this is w57, your other worlds are nothing here. You are a noob and deserved to be flamed

DeletedUser

Yeah I feel you and I call them kids not for how old they are but how they act. Thinking you can invite your way to wining a world is lame and will never happen for them. B/c TW still has a few player like us who play the game the way it should be. Just have fun try your best to win and stay loyal to the tribe you start in. That takes skill and I don't care what anyone says. Anyone can run from wars and join the bigger tribe/players like the members in et/pch have done. They all came from a long line of filed tribes and will always be in failed tribes.

Just try your best to make sure everyone you have now will stay loyal to head and you guys will have nothing to worry about.

Pick out the bolded part.

How does the actions of recruiting mean you are a kid ? :icon_neutral: :lol: :icon_rolleyes:

Now that funny king shit richard, I can beat you on your best day noob. As far as accusing you as a reason TW is a dying game, I will and I am. Along with your butt buddies in E T doing the same, all you clowns come onto the externals and talk like your all that, please you are a joke

See richard that right there shows you are young, when you are older I am sure you might understand. But in real life 99% of the time the 1st thing out of someones mouth is true, you said it not me. So yes id say its true.

Yes you are a noob and i will flame you ever time you post, I dont care what you have done in the past, i can brag too. this is w57, your other worlds are nothing here. You are a noob and deserved to be flamed[/QUOTE]

Seems swearing is a sign of ignorance. Who is the one calling who a kid again ?

You can throw statistics in to prove whatever you want , however what you cannot prove is whether they actually represent that one individual event. If you had half a brain cell (INGAME) you would have understood that was in jest. Especially since I tried scouting him yesterday and he killed my scouts /facepalm

Yes brat, w57 is all that counts. you w1 veteran who has aloada 100pt villages compared to my top 20 account. Since that shows that you are better than me and I am the noob lol /sarcasm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look at your actions and talks. You can't say anyone is a kid!!!

What kind of adult uses the word "noob"?? That's like 16 year old nerd shit. Good day

DeletedUser74142

lol dacore look at the dates u guys munched 3 barbs in k53...and then like 3 days later we retaliated..we was having these issues before we even knew u and yoda was fighting...so again excuses on how and why u ugys got the lower hand when in reality u ugys fully brought it on urself

DeletedUser

by your mere actions and talks, thats how

can you not read ?

Seriously, I am surprised you not banned for not reading posts fully :icon_rolleyes:

Let me spell it out for you,

HOW DOES RECRUITING PLAYERS MEAN YOU ARE A KID

I seen plenty of old guys mass recruit. Like kriss (zebrapimp ) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

can you not read ?

Seriously, I am surprised you not banned for not reading posts fully :icon_rolleyes:

Let me spell it out for you,

HOW DOES RECRUITING PLAYERS MEAN YOU ARE A KID

I seen plenty of old guys mass recruit. Like kriss (zebrapimp ) :icon_wink:

Rednecks comes to mind, i am pretty sure he is not a kid :lol: but were bringing in other worlds so i leave it at that

DeletedUser

lol dacore look at the dates u guys munched 3 barbs in k53...and then like 3 days later we retaliated..we was having these issues before we even knew u and yoda was fighting...so again excuses on how and why u ugys got the lower hand when in reality u ugys fully brought it on urself

We both know you did not break that NAP because a few barbs were lost.

Yoda recruited food. That would obviously prompt a response from us. So it would not be hard to predict we would be been pre-stacking that front incase of a counter.

DeletedUser

I dont have to read anything else you posted except that to know you are a kid that thinks his crap doesnt stink, you know that can get you aswell for even saying it on the forums lolz. Oh wait, being a kid you dont abide by the rules. So it doesnt matter, Im done talking to a foolish kid

DeletedUser

Okay we are all kids!!! I mean were arguring over a game forum! Grow up already. I had to say it :p

But what's wrong with being a kid? I rather be a kid then adult, sadly that shiped sailed by

Status
Not open for further replies.