Happy and Lucky merge?

DeletedUser100590

If we want to discuss a war, let's make a new thread. Otherwise let's drop the ban talk and get back on topic.

DeletedUser

i like HADES..he seems like a cool guy whos here to enjoy the game..back at ya

YES IM HAPPY......can we SPOTTED banned then i would be ECSTATIC

do you mean get spotted banned? its been tried. epic fail, along with alot of the pathetic trains that were sent on unknown which i am still sniping :p good job

* will add in here that i am pretty sickened by the amount of bans for cheating on this world.. hell i am sickened by the cheating on any world.

DeletedUser

It's been a very strange and unsettled world due to all the bans, kind of like a stormy sea.

Anyways, Good luck to all the ex Lucky! players wherever they choose to go.

DeletedUser94483

Side 1:
Players: Unknown-Soldier
Side 2:
Tribes: JAB

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 41
Difference: 40

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 4
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,793
Side 2: 221,222
Difference: 212,429

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,793
Side 2: 33,161
Difference: 24,368

chart

One last point for unknown having failed a jab op with dozens of noble trains looks like he did pretty well anyway back on topic happy rock.

DeletedUser

Unknown posted on here somewhere last week he was going to do some solo warring and followed through with it. Now his sitter is at fault because Unknown quit for RL reasons? Smells like crap to me. Pretty sad the #1 tribe has to make up excuses. This world should just get rid of you turds. Want to impress the world? Try even putting together an organized OP on someone and try not to include other tribes/bashers/quitting players accounts, etc. Perhaps then at least this world might give you some respect. Even your forum personalities are lacking. Until then Happy will be known as just a goofy, uncoordinated Goliath of a tribe waiting for David to come along. Break out your sling-shots and rocks World 57 and watch Happy go into an all out Nuke fest because that is about all they know how to do.

DeletedUser

Unknown posted on here somewhere last week he was going to do some solo warring and followed through with it. Now his sitter is at fault because Unknown quit for RL reasons? Smells like crap to me. Pretty sad the #1 tribe has to make up excuses. This world should just get rid of you turds. Want to impress the world? Try even putting together an organized OP on someone and try not to include other tribes/bashers/quitting players accounts, etc. Perhaps then at least this world might give you some respect. Even your forum personalities are lacking. Until then Happy will be known as just a goofy, uncoordinated Goliath of a tribe waiting for David to come along. Break out your sling-shots and rocks World 57 and watch Happy go into an all out Nuke fest because that is about all they know how to do.

Right time to nip this in the bud now. I was the sitter, the message was put on his profile before I got the account sit and therefore it was his fault. Yes he has quit, he has had a very serious issue he has had to deal with in real life, I am not at liberty to discuss that with any of you because it is none of your business, if he wants to explain himself then he can but I am not going to, so stop thinking its a lie and for once accept it. We will organise ops when we want to and not on the say so of you or because we want to gain respect. If anyone wants to doubt our playing abilities as a tribe feel free to try it!!! Our forum personalities are lacking? Why because we dont put up with people lying?

As for the bans, yes they are an unfortunate part of that game and there is nothing worse than playing with cheaters which is the whole reason why we made this new tribe because we didn't want to be associated with cheaters. Our members know the rules, if they choose to disobey them then they can do that elsewhere and not in our tribe.

DeletedUser96707

David here, actually I'm thinking of joining them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We will organise ops when we want to and not on the say so of you or because we want to gain respect.

Because you cannot do it. You have never demonstrated it before and you are lazy cows, spotted intended. Just have the serfs (not Smurfs) throw around their morale bashing attacks and you clean it up with your sloppy Nukes. Actually, with all the egos in there you will not be able to do it. I am sure you are capable but you will trip over your own big heads. Are you guys even having any fun between the Mods handing out pink slips?

DeletedUser

I never post on the externals much only when stuff is really pissing me off.

Happy is the typical #1 tribe that always has an excuse why an account got banned or why an op failed blah blah blah. I would like to see what kind of coordination they have at all hitting a landing time and put some of these noobz in order. But instead they just post on the externals of how awesome they are and tell people that "if they doubt our playing abilities then try it". Knowing that no one will attack them because of the sheer numbers that they have...Typical.

Flame away now...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What account do you play Mirror? o_O

I never post on the externals much only when stuff is really pissing me off.

Happy is the typical #1 tribe that always has an excuse why an account got banned or why an op failed blah blah blah. I would like to see what kind of coordination they have at all hitting a landing time and put some of these noobz in order. But instead they just post on the externals of how awesome they are and tell people that "if they doubt our playing abilities then try it". Knowing that no one will attack them because of the sheer numbers that they have...Typical.

Flame away now...:icon_rolleyes:

lol The account got b..nn..d because the op failed xD

Last edited by a moderator:

king dalt555

Erm...

IQ of 80 there buddy?

If you want to talk numbers, go ahead talk numbers. There are 43 members in Happy, really 42 as you guys know. Infamy has 95, jab has 85 that is TWICE what happy has. We have more points, villages, troops, and resources than the average player because we know what we're doing. If you could you would, but you can't so shut up and get out. Many of us farm more in 1 day than you have ever on this world. 145k OD is ~3 nukes, 2 if you get better kills.

Here are the numbers, now where are yours?

Kind Regards,
Pain.Carbon

DeletedUser

Exactly my point! You people cock off like your the shit...becuase you know we cant do anything when your sitting on a 1 million point account. I hope in RL you aren't this arrogant..:icon_eek:

And what the hell kind of numbers are those? Cool you can post numbers that mean nothing me too!

2+2=4! yay.

Ya and so what we have more numbers....that means nothing. That means you guys have bigger accounts than us because you started earlier.

DeletedUser

Erm...

IQ of 80 there buddy?

If you want to talk numbers, go ahead talk numbers. There are 43 members in Happy, really 42 as you guys know. Infamy has 95, jab has 85 that is TWICE what happy has. We have more points, villages, troops, and resources than the average player because we know what we're doing. If you could you would, but you can't so shut up and get out. Many of us farm more in 1 day than you have ever on this world. 145k OD is ~3 nukes, 2 if you get better kills.

Here are the numbers, now where are yours?

Kind Regards,
Pain.Carbon

I am not really one to talk since my old account i quit and joined a new one

But the majority of your conquers lately have been against your basher tribe and barbs. Anyone with nobles can grow off that. Just saying. But who cares. Get back to the game

You guys are just intense farmers and grow easily off gifted villages. "Intense farmers" Is why alot of top players seem to have gotten banned. Where? Armada. Number 1 player in NOI. So good for you guys :)

king dalt555

You complained about our sheer numbers, I showed you how YOUR argument was backwards. This is the argument I would pick from the get go. Growth from start up.

In 2 months and 12 days (so from your start till now) you have grown to 22.3k
In 2 months and 12 days (from my start till august 20th) I grew: 293k

Explain why my growth is over 10x yours in the same time period between start-up and mid game. I am too lazy to look at Spotted Cow, but i think they had around 500k+ growth during that time. Farming is/was easier for you because you started later; therefore, you should have a greater growth rate.

As for being arrogant in real life: When you're right, you're right. It's one of the reasons I love math. There's 1 right answer. I also happen to be fairly good at math and looking to go to Harvard or MIT. Tribalwars is about time management and strategy, both you seem to lack.

If you want to try to show me your argument,in numbers about how it's unfair because of our "sheer numbers" then you must show the math that explains why this is our fault you're small. I think I explained why your later start up is pointless to bring up because regardless of that we'd be over 10x your size.

DeletedUser

This is getting exciting!! :icon_biggrin:
I love it when people get angry and grab at any kind of straw to make themselfs feel better.

DeletedUser

Unknown-Soldier has been unable to play due real life circumstanses I won´t explain here. His gameplay or persona should not be gotten involved into this thread. The account was sat when getting banned. Do well i.g. and act mature to make you look good instead of being eager to throw mud at others - and have some manners.

i dont know unknown personally or in the game...i just know his account got banned for breaking well known tribal wars rules. So when a player gets banned of course we are going to talk about it as it does effect any actions his account was involved in

. Again im not aware of any JAB member reporting him..

mature ??? i have never insulted any player in this game...i like to have a bit of fun and HADES responded in the same manner, however the majority of the rest of HAPPY go off the radar in trying to absolve themselves of any blame..it wasnt me..it was him..no it was him but now hes quit so you cant really have a go at him ...jeez do you guys know any truth.

SPOTTED...im not trying to get you banned...it would just make my life in this world so much easier if you was :)

DeletedUser

i dont know unknown personally or in the game...i just know his account got banned for breaking well known tribal wars rules. So when a player gets banned of course we are going to talk about it as it does effect any actions his account was involved in

And it is a well known rule that talking about bans on the externals is against the rules. Contradict yourself much?