Happy and Lucky merge?

Kylan

You complained about our sheer numbers, I showed you how YOUR argument was backwards. This is the argument I would pick from the get go. Growth from start up.

In 2 months and 12 days (so from your start till now) you have grown to 22.3k
In 2 months and 12 days (from my start till august 20th) I grew: 293k

Explain why my growth is over 10x yours in the same time period between start-up and mid game. I am too lazy to look at Spotted Cow, but i think they had around 500k+ growth during that time. Farming is/was easier for you because you started later; therefore, you should have a greater growth rate.

I started Aug 4th and I'm at 900k :icon_rolleyes: I want to see you get 600k in the next 16 days :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lolololololololol

JEEZ GUYS HAVE SOME FUN...your so serious its ridiculous..

DeletedUser94483

You know for all those people crying about us using our morale bashers to attack first I have this to say...It is your fault we even have to use them...Most of the conversation in the chat room since this engagement began was trying to figure out WHO we could attack in your tribe without taking extensive losses to your nothing defenses....please...

I have some friends in jab and yes they are good guys....yes they are trustworthy but they are no where near skilled players...hence why i WOULD NOT want to noble them without a morale basher.....sorry but if you guys knew how to play we would not need morale bashers.

DeletedUser

This thread was meant to be about Lucky joining Happy, except a few b..t hurt people from Jab have pretty much derailed it.

Lock pl0x.

DeletedUser

It's expanded like all topics do wht make another thread when we can carry on here.

On the skill issue... This is a very simple game that doesn't require a huge amount of skill. . You have a max nuke to throw at a defence the question is only how much time does the defender have move his troops around to maximise his defences. There are some very poor players who despite all the advice just carry on regardless.

You want a nice tight train.. Then use opera its no great skill using opera where before opera it was

DeletedUser

You know for all those people crying about us using our morale bashers to attack first I have this to say...It is your fault we even have to use them...Most of the conversation in the chat room since this engagement began was trying to figure out WHO we could attack in your tribe without taking extensive losses to your nothing defenses....please...

I have some friends in jab and yes they are good guys....yes they are trustworthy but they are no where near skilled players...hence why i WOULD NOT want to noble them without a morale basher.....sorry but if you guys knew how to play we would not need morale bashers.

Nukes are meant to die. If they die, you rebuild. Simple as that. Instead of using brashers to clear villages and then you guys noble them

DeletedUser94483

Yes this is true Lambezz though if you know a village has a 3k cat stack with bonfire in it you do not launch your nuke at it...you take the guys other villages instead....same concept...the morale makes each defense at this stage the = to cat stacks sorry not going to burn nukes to no affect..yes nukes are supposed to die no they are not supposed to die stupidly.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

lmao.....really as far as i know nobody from JAB reported him...wowza wowza wowza didnt even know he tried to cheat until i read that nobody could attack him....maybe they should also ban his sitter then ???

you guys go to any lengths to win..please attack this ickle palyer and i will give you FREE prem points

as for the op we took a few villages that had support from your other little helper HTE arriving...cant fight many battles on your own.

Shame unknown who failed in epic style to make a dent in JAB got nbanned becasue he was getting beaten quite easily..even tried taking 400pt barbs???????

Oh dear marajax, spotted cow officially declares on your namby pamby tribe. Come at me brah :icon_twisted:

oh ya as far as bashers go, pretty unlikely you will get to use that excuse from here on out as we dont use them so perhaps get thinking eh

DeletedUser

now now brown cow ....mooooooooo

im hardly going to launch any attack on you or your tribe as any attacks would be easily covered by you and the horde of players stacking on my front. Best leave my nukes to counter your attacks. Im looking forward to the battle i can see it being bloody, bloody fast and a nice bloody holiday from TW for me just in time so i can relax at xmas.

i dont use excuses for losing my villages and you have run out of bashers as you ate them all

DeletedUser

now now brown cow ....mooooooooo

im hardly going to launch any attack on you or your tribe as any attacks would be easily covered by you and the horde of players stacking on my front. Best leave my nukes to counter your attacks. Im looking forward to the battle i can see it being bloody, bloody fast and a nice bloody holiday from TW for me just in time so i can relax at xmas.

i dont use excuses for losing my villages and you have run out of bashers as you ate them all

Spotted Cow never used bashers, in fact the players on the account regularly took out other peoples bashers who were stupidly placed.
The thing that really makes me laugh about this whole situation is JAB had a half decent op on unknown soldier, yes he got banned, no I am not condoning it and neither is anyone else in my tribe, it was a silly mistake and one he will hopefully learn from. Having said that he has quit as previously stated and I was sitter (which is how I know your op wasnt too bad).

I really wish people would stop complaining about our ops and how we go about them, we cover the most continents in the world as a tribe and therefore it is difficult to get everyone involved. Having said that I am the duke of Happy and I have been trying my upmost to improve this group cohesion, so for some absolute nobody to come on saying how we have no cohesion to be honest is utter rubbish. You know nothing about what we do, how we go about our things any ops we currently have planned. Your idea of an op seems to be loads of attacks that land at the same time, that is not always the best strategy I hope you realise. Yes it can work a lot of the time but against a truly skilled player they would have trains coming from 40+ hours out, I could stack that village and have an extra 4 snipes in place for that train before it was even 10 hours on its way. Sometimes you have to use different techniques which obviously dont show up on the stats.

Our coordination clearly wasnt too rubbish for HEAD, or for any of the other tribes that have currently disbanded because of us. So stop complaining get on with the game and if you want to see first hand one of our ops, feel free to attack us.

DeletedUser

You obviously bow down to the big bovine because it is very apparent, and 1 of the cows udders stated it here, that he/she/they will do things the way they want and disregard tribal leadership direction. Good luck dealing with that self-centeredness. The cow fed off the bashers used by the tribe. They launch Nukes, troops die, and the cow account gets the spoils, their empty villages. Also feeds off dead accounts as well, DefenseWins for example. Not doubting their capabilities but please do not try to massage this into something it is not.

DeletedUser

I would like too see the nukes kiwuone launched for our tribe o_O .

Clearly mirror you are butthurt about something happy have done to you , yet jab are the ones who nobled you. lol

DeletedUser

You obviously bow down to the big bovine because it is very apparent, and 1 of the cows udders stated it here, that he/she/they will do things the way they want and disregard tribal leadership direction. Good luck dealing with that self-centeredness. The cow fed off the bashers used by the tribe. They launch Nukes, troops die, and the cow account gets the spoils, their empty villages. Also feeds off dead accounts as well, DefenseWins for example. Not doubting their capabilities but please do not try to massage this into something it is not.

When my account joined ET it was made very clear to the former leadership that the bashers whom they shoved into Home were our targets, they had been before we joined the tribe and they would remain to be after. I am also unaware of any nukes that were used by the people we hit for the tribe tbh. The location of the bashers was due to Chris/Trents selfishness and noone elses. We made it very clear to the basher tribe that we would not be recognizing diplomacy with them well in advance of their being attacked. I am for the most part all for the tribe, but when leaders are selfish and can't or won't put their members before their own personal needs I will always speak out. I am fully capable of looking at a map and knowing what is and what isn't in the best interest of the tribe. If you were ever to play with me you would know I am far from being self centered and will always work in the best interest of the tribe as a whole, not what a couple of individuals think, regardless of whether they are leadership. That being said, the Xenthyl account is doing a fabulous job of leading the tribe, and since decisions are actually weighed as opposed to sucking up to whoever happens to be nice to them in a mail or sucks up to them on skype I don't foresee any future problems.

DeletedUser

Clearly mirror you are butthurt about something happy have done to you , yet jab are the ones who nobled you. lol

I just have ZERO respect for your tribe and how you operate as a whole. Perhaps that past is behind you now but until I see further I will have that opinion. And please, regarding the "butthurt" comment, did you recently adopt that into your everyday vocabulary?

As for JAB I have to admit that while their attacks were nothing spectacular a few players operated together and got me out of there. I chat with a few of them still today. More respect for them than you guys.

DeletedUser

:D

I find it so funny that all this bickering is going on, and an official declaration hasn't even been made yet!

DeletedUser

Mirror I'd like to know where you forumulated that opinion ?

Not my fault it was the best word to describe your cry baby attitude flame number 1 tribe attitude.

Am pretty sure I said somewhere jab are like a fly. they buzz and they buzz and we just swat it away.

DeletedUser

Mirror I'd like to know where you forumulated that opinion ?

I have fought both with and against #1 tribes on other worlds and you guys are just a wild bunch of gunslingers in my opinion. That will only get you so far and I tend to think MinesLong would agree with that.

DeletedUser96707

I just have ZERO respect for your tribe and how you operate as a whole. Perhaps that past is behind you now but until I see further I will have that opinion. And please, regarding the "butthurt" comment, did you recently adopt that into your everyday vocabulary?

As for JAB I have to admit that while their attacks were nothing spectacular a few players operated together and got me out of there. I chat with a few of them still today. More respect for them than you guys.

You know, even though you got rimmed by a semi decent tribe which failure most likely will be credited due to Happys amazing bashers, I really feel like I, as former duke of E.T., need your approval. So just a couple of points:

- Doesn't it say anything about a tribe that its members are awesome enough to having doing them favors in order to stay around them and possibly learn from them?

- Is it really that much better to recruit less than decent players into a tribe in order to establish dominance than whatever horrible ways my former tribe represents?

- When choosing between having fun and sending week long ops, would you consider taking dreams failure due to massive inactivity into account?

- Isnt the capability of taking on whole tribes with just a handful of members participating at least to some extent a sign of cooperation and leadership?

I'm gonna hold on to the rest so I can bring them up when you bluntly deny all of the above :)

DeletedUser

You were part of the NOI team? I will take getting rimmed fairly over that, although you can ask lambezz what happened there if he wishes to share that. Your lax and gunslinger approach got you where again? A forced out involuntary spectator whose remaining members felt it best to distance themselves from you by forming a new tribe. Did I see it correctly in another post that you were joining them, aka - taking over an account. Same sh*t different day.