Happy and Lucky merge?

DeletedUser96707

You were part of the NOI team? I will take getting rimmed fairly over that, although you can ask lambezz what happened there if he wishes to share that. Your lax and gunslinger approach got you where again? A forced out involuntary spectator whose remaining members felt it best to distance themselves from you by forming a new tribe. Did I see it correctly in another post that you were joining them, aka - taking over an account. Same sh*t different day.

I wasn't really asking for a comparison of your worthiness over mine as I find personal affairs on the account fairly irrelevant to the achievements that was related to leading E.T. But yes I was part of the NOI team, then after that I joined a 40 village rim acc which since has been one of the fastest growing accounts.

You know making a new tribe was a result of that having a banned duke they would need to wait two weeks before those rights would be passed on.. My lax and gunslinger approach got me the fact that I could watch as my guys didn't even need my help to pick up where I left off and carry on. Another thing which in my I would believe proves that Happy have at least at least a hint of a good tribe in them.

DeletedUser

I have fought both with and against #1 tribes on other worlds and you guys are just a wild bunch of gunslingers in my opinion. That will only get you so far and I tend to think MinesLong would agree with that.

Get over yourself.

That pretty much sums it up.

king dalt555

I am not really one to talk since my old account i quit and joined a new one

But the majority of your conquers lately have been against your basher tribe and barbs. Anyone with nobles can grow off that. Just saying. But who cares. Get back to the game

You guys are just intense farmers and grow easily off gifted villages. "Intense farmers" Is why alot of top players seem to have gotten banned. Where? Armada. Number 1 player in NOI. So good for you guys :)

Sorry for the late reply, didn't see your post.

The majority of my conquers lately have been rubbish. I completely agree. Although only an idiot would not clean up the villages of people who quit/go inactive in his area, and only an idiot would pass up on large barbarians in a new farming area. The difference between the Pain.Carbon account and NOI, and Armada, and all of those other botters is that we don't cheat. This isn't the only world our farming has been top notch. If you put enough tech guys on an account they figure out how to make a more efficient farmer than twfr legally.

Not nearly all of the vills are gifted. When we were in Where? we were isolated and gang-banged often. We hit cat stacks ect... Not complaining, but hard then and easy now = about average.

DeletedUser

poor poor 4loko .

He seems to get accused of everything lol .

Mirror image I will be fair here, no one on this forum gives a damn about your opinion.

If they say they do, they are obviously just kidding themselves to be jestful for the moment.

DeletedUser102717

your qoute is wrong.

Noi new acct is 4loko? Or djwright10 or ooda
As far as im aware Noi quit when he got banned for cheating, these players you just named out have no relation with the player, false accusations will get you nowhere.

DeletedUser

when a dead account seems to be resurrected after the chaos then of course questions will be raised over who is running those accounts ?? i think its a fair question to ask...

DeletedUser

I wasn't really asking for a comparison of your worthiness over mine as I find personal affairs on the account fairly irrelevant to the achievements that was related to leading E.T. But yes I was part of the NOI team, then after that I joined a 40 village rim acc which since has been one of the fastest growing accounts.

You know making a new tribe was a result of that having a banned duke they would need to wait two weeks before those rights would be passed on.. My lax and gunslinger approach got me the fact that I could watch as my guys didn't even need my help to pick up where I left off and carry on. Another thing which in my I would believe proves that Happy have at least at least a hint of a good tribe in them.

not surprised the rim account is growing fast if your farming on it..

DeletedUser

What does Richard play

I play Xenthyl :icon_cry:

I don't see where you think accounts are dead accounts just because they are growing faster now than they were a few weeks ago marjax :icon_rolleyes:

More free time, all the villages in k53 etc etc :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

mmmmm

dr facillier...the account was handed over to HAPPY

chrisbran...nose dived like a dying swan and was being eaten internally, then joined HAPPY and was given the kiss of life.

im not saying its being played by anybody in particular im just saying its a fair question to ask. Chris may have returned but that doesnt stop people wondering

DeletedUser

Yep dr.facillier is being played by my good friend.

I dont understand how you mention these two players names when you were backing up quotes from players like oohda and 4loko ....

DeletedUser

mmmmm

dr facillier...the account was handed over to HAPPY

chrisbran...nose dived like a dying swan and was being eaten internally, then joined HAPPY and was given the kiss of life.

im not saying its being played by anybody in particular im just saying its a fair question to ask. Chris may have returned but that doesnt stop people wondering

Reason for that is so i can play a much better account, but in all fairness i would of never joined Happy. And i was blocked in by them. So what to do ? Delete or let someone continue my account, so gave it to richard

You were part of the NOI team? I will take getting rimmed fairly over that, although you can ask lambezz what happened there if he wishes to share that. Your lax and gunslinger approach got you where again? A forced out involuntary spectator whose remaining members felt it best to distance themselves from you by forming a new tribe. Did I see it correctly in another post that you were joining them, aka - taking over an account. Same sh*t different day.

haha, yea my bad. fall asleep and missed the dodge

DeletedUser

lamb..not a problem, i have handed over accounts before.

my issue was about the return of a certain player/s who could have been given a way back into the game from a dead account. it was a follow up to a question about him playing after being banned. Didnt make it true but it was a valid question to ask who was running that account

DeletedUser69611

Because you cannot do it. You have never demonstrated it before and you are lazy cows, spotted intended. Just have the serfs (not Smurfs) throw around their morale bashing attacks and you clean it up with your sloppy Nukes. Actually, with all the egos in there you will not be able to do it. I am sure you are capable but you will trip over your own big heads. Are you guys even having any fun between the Mods handing out pink slips?

Late on a reply was at a football game,

OP we planned on the sides, not even our full strength... Lol idk why your even posting here, your rimmed, surprised your still playing when rimmed by an ok tribe, and you want to come on here and say happy sucks?? Actually get into the top 20 and not get rimmed then talk mess about players, as far as im concerned, your just mad because the rank 1 tribe is rank 1 and your umm ohh yeah, on the rim....

http://www.twstats.com/en57/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=9278217

image.php

DeletedUser96707

not surprised the rim account is growing fast if your farming on it..

Can't really tell if your being sarcastic enough, but in case your not most credit for the farming atm goes to my co, I just set up the ''systems'' ;)

As far as im aware Noi quit when he got banned for cheating, these players you just named out have no relation with the player, false accusations will get you nowhere.

Yee Trent joined 59 with nami and murph, I stayed around as I'm not a big fan of early game, however Im not on any happy account.

DeletedUser

Can't really tell if your being sarcastic enough, but in case your not most credit for the farming atm goes to my co, I just set up the ''systems'' ;)

Yee Trent joined 59 with nami and murph, I stayed around as I'm not a big fan of early game, however Im not on any happy account.

im going to start a sweepstake on how long before your banned this time ;)