Insane InSan3 leader?

DeletedUser93513

Yeah now that sounds totally idiotic doesn't it...he had incoming from your allies and then you recruited him after he was sit checked. Sounds much better doesn't it? :icon_rolleyes:

xBloodxThiirstyx- said:
xBloodxThiirstyx- said:
I agree, we shouldn't have invited him, that's a mistake on my part.

:icon_redface:

:lol:

I'll take the fault for that even though I wasn't the one that sent out teh invite or accepted the sit.

DeletedUser102935

ahhh i kno how it feels to be betrayed by your own leader. happened to me in w37.

DeletedUser

That's immature to me because I think about it like rage quitting. You left, and didn't even talk to everybody else in the council. Don't get me wrong, I'm agreeing with you! He made a mistake. But that's nothing to leave a tribe for that has other leaders to look up to..that you were in for weeks.

Rage quitting? Did you not read what i posted before? I left to put some distance between Emperor and myself. I talked to you. Lets face it, you and Emperor run the show. I asked for compensation -Me getting my rightful villages. Did that happen? How could i be in a tribe with a leader who betrayed me? Frankly it would be downright awkward, thats not even mentioning the fact that would be unproductive to hate the leader of a tribe, how could i survive in an environment like that?

Twigy, simply put, we turned on you..because you turned on the tribe. I asked you to come back. I told you this already. Hallie is just staying loyal to the tribe, as am I. Anyone in InSan3 gets my full respect and loyalty. But you left and didn't want to come back. So I gave up. Then I fell asleep, read a circular mail you sent, and decided to launch on you because of it. I thought of it like an insult to my tribe. I also told Emperor to launch on you.

I dont see you guys turning on Emperor? You say he has been talked to in the council, yet he still maintains his position of power, free to do what ever he pleases -He has never had an any punishment on him, again why would i be in a tribe with a leader who can get away with what he whats? You guys spoke ill of me once i left, talked about my villages, Emperor was just having a little old laugh because no one knew what happened. And i turned on the tribe? Please.

Again, eating your villages was never spoken of until you sent that circular. So I don't know where Agent Y gets off. We never called your villages free, especially me, because I still had respect for you. I have respect for anyone that was in Insan3.

I already showed proof of this. Your inability to accept the facts that i have presented simply shows that your in 'denial'.

Also, I don't know why you're trying to destroy THE and InSan3's relationship. The council is tighter than you think.

Well, i guess Emperor didn't think that.

DeletedUser93513

Rage quitting? Did you not read what i posted before? I left to put some distance between Emperor and myself. I talked to you. Lets face it, you and Emperor run the show. I asked for compensation -Me getting my rightful villages. Did that happen? How could i be in a tribe with a leader who betrayed me? Frankly it would be downright awkward, thats not even mentioning the fact that would be unproductive to hate the leader of a tribe, how could i survive in an environment like that?

You didn't have to hate him, Dam. He mailed you apologizing. He didn't want you to hate him, and if you would've talked to him longer instead of blocking him ingame, blocking him on skype, and leaving the tribe, i'm sure he would've gave the villages back. He's a nice guy, man. You know that. He just made a mistake.

I dont see you guys turning on Emperor? You say he has been talked to in the council, yet he still maintains his position of power, free to do what ever he pleases -He has never had an any punishment on him, again why would i be in a tribe with a leader who can get away with what he whats? You guys spoke ill of me once i left, talked about my villages, Emperor was just having a little old laugh because no one knew what happened. And i turned on the tribe? Please.

Why would we turn on him? He made a mistake! :icon_evil: I've said that so many times. He goes through a lot of trouble by being duke of this tribe. He's getting burned out, and I can see that. & We never spoke ill of you! Why would we? We were sad. We all agreed you were awesome, participated in OPs, talked in skype chat, everything. We didn't want you gone. So we told Erick to give you something in return for you coming back, which was the offer of him clearing new villages for you. Then you rejected and said:

[11/11/2011 6:29:23 PM] Twigy |Daph: No deal
[11/11/2011 6:29:39 PM] Twigy |Daph: im done with the tribe

I already showed proof of this. Your inability to accept the facts that i have presented simply shows that your in 'denial'.

Where is your proof? "Agent Y" saying we talked about it? That isn't proof. No.. Find me a quote where WE called your villages free, or talked ill of you. You won't find one

DeletedUser

Player Z lets say for example call him I don't know bulate03 just to keep us on topic here

He says to Tribe A hey don't recruit him, I don't like him and then lies to you openly and says he has sent attacks he hasn't but thats ok because Tribe A doesn't mind what is said because they are "tribal hug buddies"

Now how do the players in Tribe A feel about this...well it doesn't matter whats said because the council know each other a long time. Lets just hope Player Z doesn't take a dislike to anymore of your players then :lol:

this had me rolling....

im still lolling

DeletedUser

You didn't have to hate him, Dam. He mailed you apologizing. He didn't want you to hate him, and if you would've talked to him longer instead of blocking him ingame, blocking him on skype, and leaving the tribe, i'm sure he would've gave the villages back. He's a nice guy, man. You know that. He just made a mistake.

Ohh yea? Why not? Again and again i keep repeating myself, he broke my trust, he ruined a friendship. Why wouldnt i hate him? Did he think that we would be all cool after what he did?
Show me this mail of apology?

As for blocking him why wouldnt i after the crap he sends me.
Emperor Sin on 12.11. at 00:59
wait your a GUY!!!!!????

Emperor Sin on 12.11. at 01:10
lol i mea no offence by it,am just trying to clear up the thought in my mind..i thought u was a chick?

Does that mail look like he is apologising? It looks more like he is mocking. You mention the immature word a lot, maybe you should turn it towards Emperor.

Why would we turn on him? He made a mistake! :icon_evil: I've said that so many times.

I agree with you that he made a mistake, but its not a small mistake.

He goes through a lot of trouble by being duke of this tribe. He's getting burned out, and I can see that. & We never spoke ill of you! Why would we? We were sad. We all agreed you were awesome, participated in OPs, talked in skype chat, everything. We didn't want you gone. So we told Erick to give you something in return for you coming back, which was the offer of him clearing new villages for you. Then you rejected and said:

So being duke gives him the right to do what he did? Does getting burned out give him the right?

Lets post the rest of the conversation.

[SPOIL][11/12/2011 11:15:57 AM] Brian X: we learn from our mistakes, all the time
[11/12/2011 11:16:13 AM] Brian X: erm
[11/12/2011 11:16:33 AM] Brian X: if you can't trust your leadership, then i agree you shouldn't be here
[11/12/2011 11:16:40 AM] Brian X: but he isn't the only person in the council in this tribe
[11/12/2011 11:16:51 AM] Brian X: there's no reason why you shouldn't trust us 3
[11/12/2011 11:17:09 AM] Twigy |Daph: Yea i suppose thats true
[11/12/2011 11:17:16 AM] Twigy |Daph: but will there be repercussions for him?
[11/12/2011 11:17:21 AM] Twigy |Daph: or will he get of scot free like a good chap?
[11/12/2011 11:18:21 AM] Brian X: repercussions? like what?
[11/12/2011 11:18:28 AM] Brian X: spankings? (chuckle)
[11/12/2011 11:19:35 AM] Twigy |Daph: Well tbh, i think what would be fair would be Sewey and i get the villages that we were supposed to have
[11/12/2011 11:20:31 AM] Twigy |Daph: They were our claims, he lied and took them, now he looses them
[11/12/2011 11:20:35 AM] Twigy |Daph: and all is even
[11/12/2011 11:25:35 AM] Brian X: he said he'll clear you guys replacements
[11/12/2011 11:29:25 AM] Twigy |Daph: No deal
[11/12/2011 11:29:41 AM] Twigy |Daph: im done with the tribe, while i appreciate being let in the first place by you :)
[11/12/2011 11:29:59 AM] Twigy |Daph: I just cant do it, thanks for your help since i joined Insane - Much appreciated :)[/SPOIL]

First you joke about the repercusions and then all he does is clear some villages. I can easily do that myself. He took whats mine, i want it back. Simple.

DeletedUser93513

Ohh yea? Why not? Again and again i keep repeating myself, he broke my trust, he ruined a friendship. Why wouldnt i hate him? Did he think that we would be all cool after what he did?
Show me this mail of apology?

As for blocking him why wouldnt i after the crap he sends me.

Does that mail look like he is apologising? It looks more like he is mocking. You mention the immature word a lot, maybe you should turn it towards Emperor.

I agree with you that he made a mistake, but its not a small mistake.

So being duke gives him the right to do what he did? Does getting burned out give him the right?

Lets post the rest of the conversation.

[SPOIL][11/12/2011 11:15:57 AM] Brian X: we learn from our mistakes, all the time
[11/12/2011 11:16:13 AM] Brian X: erm
[11/12/2011 11:16:33 AM] Brian X: if you can't trust your leadership, then i agree you shouldn't be here
[11/12/2011 11:16:40 AM] Brian X: but he isn't the only person in the council in this tribe
[11/12/2011 11:16:51 AM] Brian X: there's no reason why you shouldn't trust us 3
[11/12/2011 11:17:09 AM] Twigy |Daph: Yea i suppose thats true
[11/12/2011 11:17:16 AM] Twigy |Daph: but will there be repercussions for him?
[11/12/2011 11:17:21 AM] Twigy |Daph: or will he get of scot free like a good chap?
[11/12/2011 11:18:21 AM] Brian X: repercussions? like what?
[11/12/2011 11:18:28 AM] Brian X: spankings? (chuckle)
[11/12/2011 11:19:35 AM] Twigy |Daph: Well tbh, i think what would be fair would be Sewey and i get the villages that we were supposed to have
[11/12/2011 11:20:31 AM] Twigy |Daph: They were our claims, he lied and took them, now he looses them
[11/12/2011 11:20:35 AM] Twigy |Daph: and all is even
[11/12/2011 11:25:35 AM] Brian X: he said he'll clear you guys replacements
[11/12/2011 11:29:25 AM] Twigy |Daph: No deal
[11/12/2011 11:29:41 AM] Twigy |Daph: im done with the tribe, while i appreciate being let in the first place by you :)
[11/12/2011 11:29:59 AM] Twigy |Daph: I just cant do it, thanks for your help since i joined Insane - Much appreciated :)[/SPOIL]

First you joke about the repercusions and then all he does is clear some villages. I can easily do that myself. He took whats mine, i want it back. Simple.

Emperor Sin on 12.11. at 12:09
before i make my formal apology,(and i honestly plan to)...i seriously need to know if your a guy or a girl,i feel i have disrespected you from the start by not knowing and only after u left,did someone bring it up.
I'm sorry, I thought he showed me one apologizing, but this is the closest thing to it. I must've misread and assumed that he did apologize after he sent you this.

He honestly didn't know if you were a guy or a girl, he wasn't trying to insult you. Actually, it's kinda funny. :lol:

[spoil]11/11/2011 5:56:52 PM] Erick: its a him?
[11/11/2011 5:56:57 PM] Brian X: yes
[11/11/2011 5:57:00 PM] Erick: i thoung it was her o.0
?
[11/11/2011 5:57:09 PM] Erick: IVE BEEN FLIRTING WITH A GUY!!!????
[11/11/2011 5:57:19 PM] Brian X: yes..i guess you have..
[11/11/2011 5:57:23 PM] Erick: (puke)
[11/11/2011 5:57:26 PM] Erick: oh gawd
[11/11/2011 5:57:31 PM] Erick: o
[11/11/2011 5:57:32 PM] Brian X: idiot[/spoil]

Anyway, I'm sorry. We were all at fault here, especially the leadership. I'll make sure you get that apology from him.. I'll stop spamming here now. Good luck, Daph.

DeletedUser

[11/11/2011 5:56:52 PM] Erick: its a him?
[11/11/2011 5:56:57 PM] Brian X: yes
[11/11/2011 5:57:00 PM] Erick: i thoung it was her o.0
?
[11/11/2011 5:57:09 PM] Erick: IVE BEEN FLIRTING WITH A GUY!!!????
[11/11/2011 5:57:19 PM] Brian X: yes..i guess you have..
[11/11/2011 5:57:23 PM] Erick: (puke)
[11/11/2011 5:57:26 PM] Erick: oh gawd
[11/11/2011 5:57:31 PM] Erick: o
[11/11/2011 5:57:32 PM] Brian X: idiot

hahahahaaha oh gawd! this made me chuckle

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, I thought he showed me one apologizing, but this is the closest thing to it. I must've misread and assumed that he did apologize after he sent you this.

He honestly didn't know if you were a guy or a girl, he wasn't trying to insult you. Actually, it's kinda funny. :lol:

Anyway, I'm sorry. We were all at fault here, especially the leadership. I'll make sure you get that apology from him.. I'll stop spamming here now. Good luck, Daph.

All you have just shown is your inability to pay attention to detail. I posted a billion times about myself, when you talked to me on skype to recruit me, my skype name was 'Ben | Twigy. Maybe you should know your members better? But kudos to you for being naive :)

No, Emperor knew, he was just being his usual im the 'funniest person' ever.

Anyway i dont know why im defending my gender :icon_neutral: Pointless.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know that. He just made a mistake.

He goes through a lot of trouble by being duke of this tribe. He's getting burned out, and I can see that.

Not to nit-pick, but cross-nobling, or accidentally taking a tribe-mates claim is a mistake. Deliberately deceiving a tribe-mate--a subordinate at that--for ones own personal gain is bit more serious. Not something to be brushed aside as a simple 'mistake'.

I also find it amusing you are justifying it because 'he's getting burned out' and is the Duke. Really it should be the opposite, and if he can't handle being Duke then he should step down. You talk about how twigy should have stayed and that he could trust the rest of the council, but then you go and try to justify what Emporer did; how is that supposed to support your argument that he could trust you? You are full of contradictions and blatant, ignorant hypocrisy.

I suggest you stop posting before you make yourself look more of a fool than you already have.

DeletedUser

Not to nit-pick, but cross-nobling, or accidentally taking a tribe-mates claim is a mistake. Deliberately deceiving a tribe-mate--a subordinate at that--for ones own personal gain is bit more serious. Not something to be brushed aside as a simple 'mistake'.

I think when they are saying mistake, they don't mean it like accident. Cross nobling and that sort thing may happen unintentionally, but we are well aware that Emperor Sin did what he did with full knowledge. When Blood says mistake, I think he means a very poor judgement call.

I think the biggest thing that Blood is trying to say is that we wish Daphane had not left so soon. We completely agree with him that Emperor was in the wrong and needed to right the situation. I suppose it appeared the situation had been dropped because we moved the conversation to the council chat. We should have done a better job of keeping Daphane informed but the whole thing happened in like an hour.

I guess I really feel that if given more time, as a council we could have worked something out that would made everyone more comfortable. I totally see how trust is a huge issue, but there was little that could be done or decided in such a short time.

DeletedUser

I think when they are saying mistake, they don't mean it like accident. Cross nobling and that sort thing may happen unintentionally, but we are well aware that Emperor Sin did what he did with full knowledge. When Blood says mistake, I think he means a very poor judgement call.

I think the biggest thing that Blood is trying to say is that we wish Daphane had not left so soon. We completely agree with him that Emperor was in the wrong and needed to right the situation. I suppose it appeared the situation had been dropped because we moved the conversation to the council chat. We should have done a better job of keeping Daphane informed but the whole thing happened in like an hour.

I guess I really feel that if given more time, as a council we could have worked something out that would made everyone more comfortable. I totally see how trust is a huge issue, but there was little that could be done or decided in such a short time.

Could you have? Seems to me that your council is willing to let Emperor do what he wants, after all his position is so very strenuous, and he deserves a little compensation. Hence we get the assumption that this is viewed as mistake in the sense that he shouldn't have been caught, not that he was in the wrong, and is genuinely sorry. Even his two posts in this thread give an indication that he really doesn't care. When faced with that, what choice did Daphane have but to leave? There is no point staying in a tribe with a leadership you can't trust to do right by you, or one unwilling to do right by you.

I can understand that your council would have members such as yourself who absolutely do not condone this, but when you have BloodxThiirsty coming here and saying the things he is, and then Insane attacking Daphane, one does have to wonder. After all, if you were serious about talking things out, why was the first recourse to attack? There would have been no harm in Daphane sitting tribeless a few days while things were discussed, instead he was attacked.

Talking about how things could have been talked over given time is meaningless when nukes are flying.

DeletedUser101986

daph began getting attacked because she decided to try and destroy the tribe,not me,for that i don't care,i could care less what ppl think about me,am not here to make everyone love me,this is tribalwars,a game,friends are made and others dropped.

but when he mailed the entire tribe trying to make them leave,council just could not have that.

and to all of you,as you all well know,every world "needs someone like me,someone to call the bad guy" (scar face muahahaha) they don't condone my behavior,and yes,on varous occasions i can honestly say i question my actions,but in the end,it is what it is

DeletedUser

daph began getting attacked because she decided to try and destroy the tribe,not me,for that i don't care,i could care less what ppl think about me,am not here to make everyone love me,this is tribalwars,a game,friends are made and others dropped.

but when he mailed the entire tribe trying to make them leave,council just could not have that.

and to all of you,as you all well know,every world "needs someone like me,someone to call the bad guy" (scar face muahahaha) they don't condone my behavior,and yes,on varous occasions i can honestly say i question my actions,but in the end,it is what it is

And your the duke?

ouch!!

DeletedUser

The only reference my circular mentioned that was aimed at Insane was me feeling pity for them, since they are off course still in the same tribe as you:scout:
My circular never asked anyone to leave, why don't you back up your words with a little bit of proof? Better yet, don't even post at all, your just embarrassing yourself and your tribe.

You, Blood and Purely are the only ones that have attacked me- Two leaders and some new guy to the tribe. If i was having a go at the tribe, wouldn't they view that as an attack on themselves? Wouldn't more of them attack me?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93513

The only reference my circular mentioned that was aimed at Insane was me feeling pity for them, since they are off course still in the same tribe as you:scout:
My circular never asked anyone to leave, why don't you back up your words with a little bit of proof? Better yet, don't even post at all, your just embarrassing yourself and your tribe.

You, Blood and Purely are the only ones that have attacked me- Two leaders and some new guy to the tribe. If i was having a go at the tribe, wouldn't they view that as an attack on themselves? Wouldn't more of them attack me?

Almost all of your villages are claimed by several people in the tribe.. They're just waiting for me to clear all your D for some reason :icon_cry: