The Penguins Go Waddling In

DeletedUser

Norman i lost all respect for you dude with that post, its simple to find really

shagohad is in -KP- and its aout Judas Priest. I mean c'mon what idiots cant really figure this one out.

Norman, id suggest retiring after that mere failure

You once had respect for Norman?

DeletedUser

You once had respect for Norman?

Yes, see im not like most in here that want to flame all just because, players dont respect me as they say I suck or whatever. Its there way of showing how bad they actually are, anyone in game that has come against me knows what i can do.. Im sure they respect. but fools want to flame people even if they dont know about that particualr player.

Norman i know semi, i do give respect where i think its justified. Im not a typical troll that just flames everyone because they dont like, thats a typical TW player. They all love to flame but cant back there shit up. I do

DeletedUser

Yes, see im not like most in here that want to flame all just because, players dont respect me as they say I suck or whatever. Its there way of showing how bad they actually are, anyone in game that has come against me knows what i can do.. Im sure they respect. but fools want to flame people even if they dont know about that particualr player.

Norman i know semi, i do give respect where i think its justified. Im not a typical troll that just flames everyone because they dont like, thats a typical TW player. They all love to flame but cant back there shit up. I do

I am sorry, but haven't you called me a noob plenty of times in this forum. You have never battled me in game before. Just sayin

DeletedUser

I am sorry, but haven't you called me a noob plenty of times in this forum. You have never battled me in game before. Just sayin

Is your name Norman noob? yes ill call you a noob all day long as i have gone up against you.

Get out of a chat thats not yours fool, or you saying your norman?

I clearly didnt say lambzzz, I said norm so shut up NOOB

DeletedUser

You're silly. Why do you talk about things that you don't know about?

I'm simply looking at the facts mate, that's all I can do.

Within 24 hours of a war declaration PITA had nobled 2 villages of JP.
What else am I supposed to think of that?
Why didn't PITA noble and villages of JP before the declaration? It was strictly after the declaration that they nobled JP members.

If you would care to enlighten us then please feel free to do so.
Don't just sit here and flame people for no reason.

DeletedUser

supercow.p today at 08:49
Hello to all of you. If you are one of the people to whom I am sending this mail, then that means you are a trusted player in my eyes. It also means that at some point, you and I have talked about the pains of mass recruiting tribes, whether it was in Ex, U~K, or now JP. With all the war going on, I have a proposal that I think can help us all get reorganized to fight off threats and cut out all of the annoying, whining noobs who we all dislike.

I propose that we form a tribe that will be the one for which we've been waiting a long, long time. To help make this easier to read, I'll split this up into the important things to know about this new tribe.

1. Recruiting and membership: It'll just have us and other trusted members who we all know. Of course it'll be open to some other members besides the ones who are reading this mail, but new members will either have to have really impressive stats or at least decent stats and a recommendation of some sort from a member in the tribe. We definitely don't want to become a mass recruiting tribe, and we'll keep numbers down. High average points, low number of members, and possibly even 40 or less members.

2. Leadership: Who will be duke? I want to be baron! blah blah blah. I guess I'd be duke for coming up with this proposal for the tribe? But I completely honestly have no intention or wish to be the leader of the tribe, giving out orders and whatnot. I think the tribe would really thrive if we all are equals, working together, giving each other advice, coordinating attacks together, everything. People who want to have some sort of privilege can have it as long as it's reasonable... we'll see about that. But the point is, equality between all members so we don't have to worry about that junk.

3. Name of the tribe: Hehe well, you see the subject line of this mail is Grr! I propose that as the tribe's tag, with the name being something along the lines of "Global Recruiting Reformation" or something like that.. feel free to make suggestions. But basically, a somewhat fun tag with a name that has a lot of meaning behind it..

4. Diplomacy: Well, I don't know. We'll get to that later.

Let me know what you all think! I'm eager to get started :)

supercow

Seems JP is really falling apart....

DeletedUser

Yes, but the difference is that you ARE indeed a noob :lol:

*cough* :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I'm simply looking at the facts mate, that's all I can do.

Within 24 hours of a war declaration PITA had nobled 2 villages of JP.
What else am I supposed to think of that?
Why didn't PITA noble and villages of JP before the declaration? It was strictly after the declaration that they nobled JP members.

If you would care to enlighten us then please feel free to do so.
Don't just sit here and flame people for no reason.
Who says I was flaming? I just asked a question.
I don't know anthing about what's going on inside PITA, so I can't enlighten us any more than you can. However, looking at the villages that were nobled, they were both over 3000 points. Knowing this, one can assume that they looked like pretty good noble targets on the inside. I'd say that it was only a matter of time before PITA would've taken these villages, and it was only a coincidence that it happens now.
So, now it's my turn to ask a question. Why would -KP- even feel the need to coordinate with PITA in this war? For -KP-, it's all about proving themselves, and showing what the can do. Why would they risk blemishing this war by asking for an alliance, when they could easily dominate it on their own?

Rvglos

I don't know anthing about what's going on inside PITA, so I can't enlighten us any more than you can. However, looking at the villages that were nobled, they were both over 3000 points. Knowing this, one can assume that they looked like pretty good noble targets on the inside. I'd say that it was only a matter of time before PITA would've taken these villages, and it was only a coincidence that it happens now.
So, now it's my turn to ask a question. Why would -KP- even feel the need to coordinate with PITA in this war? For -KP-, it's all about proving themselves, and showing what the can do. Why would they risk blemishing this war by asking for an alliance, when they could easily dominate it on their own?

I agree buddy, it seems to me he is just looking for a pnp angle.... straws and clutching at springs to mind...........

shagohad

all i know is they guys in JP are runnin like scared lil kids and KP is killin whoever remains... and when thats complete we get the runners

DeletedUser

Is your name Norman noob? yes ill call you a noob all day long as i have gone up against you.

Get out of a chat thats not yours fool, or you saying your norman?

I clearly didnt say lambzzz, I said norm so shut up NOOB

Read your post then read mine

So clearly you flame me without going against me, and if you have warred against me, say a world an account

I know i am not Norman, but you just did exactly what you said you don't do. "Yes, see im not like most in here that want to flame"- You do like to just come in here and flame people all day and all night.

Yes, but the difference is that you ARE indeed a noob :lol:

*cough* :icon_neutral:

LOL Jeroen you have not gone up against me either. I am not much of a speed 1 world but maybe i last longer on this world

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes i do flame you as you seem to do it to me, so please tell me how I started all this. Im just defending myself against a troll like yourself

DeletedUser

Dont know if this will help -KP- or not, but here ya go. Hope you enjoy lolz

[player]jjavnj[/player] on 04.12.2011 at 19:19
Thanks Quote
We will be posting the Names of -KP- players and their villages who have been scouting and attacking our members. I want players from squads 3, 4, 5 & 6 to send them 1 fake each. Thanks.

1. [player]The.Panzy[/player] - [coord]374|617[/coord]
2a. [player]donna.asmodel[/player] - [coord]390|634[/coord]
2b. [player]donna.asmodel[/player] - [coord]380|644[/coord] nobles from here
3. [player]never2055[/player] - [coord]374|610[/coord]
4. [player]ALFIE01[/player]

PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE ONLY KILLER PENGUINS WHO ARE OR HAVE BEEN SCOUTING AND ATTACKING OUR MEMBERS.
Edited by jjavnj on 06.12. at 01:57
[player]FritzII[/player] on 04.12.2011 at 19:47
Thanks Quote
[player]FritzII[/player] on 04.12.2011 at 19:47
Thanks Quote
Fakes to my attacker donna will be much appreciated.
[player]TobynMoca[/player] on 04.12.2011 at 21:45
Thanks Quote
[player]TobynMoca[/player] on 04.12.2011 at 21:45
Thanks Quote
Fakes sent to all 4 villages, hope it helps and I've got support headed your way Fritz hope it gets there in time.
[player]jjavnj[/player] on 04.12.2011 at 21:47
Thanks Quote
[player]jjavnj[/player] on 04.12.2011 at 21:47
Thanks Quote
it doesn't get there in time, but it will help becuz Fritz will dodge the first attack...
[player]Dirtyboy24[/player] on 04.12.2011 at 21:57
Thanks Quote
[player]Dirtyboy24[/player] on 04.12.2011 at 21:57
Thanks Quote
Fakes sent to all of them. Are we getting close to a war with them? Almost seems that way
1 player said thanks for this post. (Show)
Thanks
[player]jjavnj[/player] on 04.12.2011 at 22:19
Thanks Quote
[player]jjavnj[/player] on 04.12.2011 at 22:19
Thanks Quote
unofficially, we have a war whether we like it or not...they are getting all the cheap shots right now...but we are limiting it to only those who have attacked us, so far...trying to see where the other tribes fit in....

[player]jjavnj[/player] on 04.12.2011 at 22:27
Thanks Quote
the only other tribe attacking KP that i know of is the Golden Eagles..

funny-pictures-kitten-is-evil-jpg.jpg

DeletedUser

Alright fair enough.
I simply looked at the statistics and inferred where most woud think that they are pointing to.

Also I do not know if I would call this a chance to prove themselves mate....
-KP- was ranked what 9th at the start of the war.
JP was ranked what 33rd at start?
That does not sound like too much of a war to me, more of a simple weeding out :icon_rolleyes:

Also why would PITA get involved? I do not know, that is the whole reason for all of my posts.
If I knew that they were/why they were, then I would not feel the need to come post about it.

DeletedUser

Also why would PITA get involved? I do not know, that is the whole reason for all of my posts.
If I knew that they were/why they were, then I would not feel the need to come post about it.

Its pretty simple really, alot have speculated that PITA and -KP- are working together on this one. I mean c'mon it isnt rocket science here, -KP- publicly declared war on JP, PITA keeping an eye on the world and them being near JP aswell. It would have been stupid for PITA to not take advantage of the situation as they have done.

If you cant figure that out pownedu, then you need help studying the map to help you see why