Tribes most likely to fail in the Top 20

DeletedUser99804

Smurky Smurk over there might have a few for ya. Apparently, they're easy to come by. There's hope for you yet mate.

There's no hope for douches like you though.

T~V was a great tribe, skill level was through the roof. (sarcasm) I feel the need to point out I'm using sarcasm because I'm clearly smarter than everyone on earth and I am great.

DeletedUser

I pointed out the use of sarcasm to make sure the point got across of how stupid the accusations which were being made were. But I'll take the compliment of you indirectly calling me smart and great, thanks :)

DeletedUser99804

I pointed out the use of sarcasm to make sure the point got across of how stupid the accusations which were being made were. But I'll take the compliment of you indirectly calling me smart and great, thanks :)

It was quite obvious you were using sarcasm without the (sarcasm).

No i was in the mind set of you, you think your smart and great I didn't say you we're. Your obviously not as smart as a gave you credit for.

DeletedUser

Comments I made towards you...or TV's leader was a spy for bawlz. One of them seems a bit more likely, dont you think?

okay let me break it down for you heat.

TV was terrible. We never asked for info. We never put together a formal op on a top 20 tribe and beat you into the ground. I mean so easily I almost felt bad for you guys. the first two days were 125-10 in our favor.

Let me say again in order for a spy to be fruitful we would need to know where your defense was. we never asked and obviously it was not needed. Your defense sits at home waiting for our nukes to just kill it. no stacking no nothing. Please do not try and say your tribe was even the slightest bit good. You guys were terrible. to reiterate terrible.

Sorry to be harsh to you guys in this matter, but I was trying to be nice before.

I mean literally shooting fish in a barrel with a bazooka. If we tried for it you gave it up.

Rant over.

Better luck next world. oh and curia seriously? its a freakin council. before you say marel told us, no rabid did after she joined lol

All seeing I

Wow you killed this forum thread there pr1est. Maybe next time let the kids play and not put them in their place. Or do I need to do that to you

DeletedUser

TV was terrible. We never asked for info. I mean so easily I almost felt bad for you guys. the first two days were 125-10 in our favor.

Sorry to be harsh to you guys in this matter, but I was trying to be nice before.

I mean literally shooting fish in a barrel with a bazooka. If we tried for it you gave it up.

Rant over.

TV was a mediocre tribe I will agree with that , it had loyal people just not loyal leadership. You did not ask for it but yet you received it anyways so anyway it goes he spied for you and you spied on a tribe in which you say your odd of losing were 10-125( made up of course ). With the way you formatted you sentence one would not believe that because where you place your emphasis would say the vice. It not that easy... to be honest If you did that you would lose some fingers as well. Lastly why did area merge with lulz or what ever? Was someone friends or where you trying to end this world as fast as possible? it usually one of the two just another code for cowardice. Lastly more in likely your not a priest just some large player suffer from tribalhugg syndrome in do not foward me to tw stats show me by eating someone the same size as you, but you will get mad in send someone with more troops than me to eat me in that is ok. I have a real life feel free to skype me to insults me. Guaranteeing.tribal.hugs.daily.

Also what ever happen to the tribal hugs page?

DeletedUser

you literally said it was a great tribe...then mediocre. What is it? tell me! :icon_biggrin:

This is my train of thought as they say. We had great people in the tribe that would do anything to succeed but we had noting special to get us there ( those player that quit there job to play the game )? Turn out our leadership had enough hole in it to blow the damn if a rock was thrown at it. We had our share of flaw, and by (personal) definition mediocre is noting that sucks to bad and noting that is to great. If they had the right leadership they would have made it farther no doubt. So it was a so-so tribe I seen better leadership but not great forum activity... so if they had the other half I sure you would be saying to your mates " maybe we need to OP them" . Your turn.

DeletedUser

TV was terrible. We never asked for info. We never put together a formal op on a top 20 tribe and beat you into the ground. I mean so easily I almost felt bad for you guys. the first two days were 125-10 in our favor.

Let me say again in order for a spy to be fruitful we would need to know where your defense was. we never asked and obviously it was not needed. Your defense sits at home waiting for our nukes to just kill it. no stacking no nothing. Please do not try and say your tribe was even the slightest bit good. You guys were terrible. to reiterate terrible.

Rant over.

Better luck next world. oh and curia seriously? its a freakin council. before you say marel told us, no rabid did after she joined lol

I don't give a damn what you say, a loyal leader for 7 months doesn't just up and quit and go inactive from the tribal forums for 3 straight weeks acting strange, then 2 days later suddenly after the T~V / Bawlz war starts gets up and leaves to the opposite side of the war. Go ask you daddy luz if it's o.k. before you post anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

T~V wasn't all that bad, but when it was obvious BAWLZ was going to declare at some point (they had started attacking several players) people gave up. T~V was a mostly defensive tribe. Their previous successes were often based on the fact that when someone called for support, they got it. However, once BAWLZ started on T~V, people got scared, fearing they would also be attacked (this is an assumption, but I'm pretty sure it's correct) and didn't send support. The other problem, is that once people realized that many calls for support just weren't being answered, they gave up, and quit, and just stopped posting on the forums. This meant that after a couple days, one didnt even know who really needed support and where. Near the end, (before several players left), some of us tried rallying. However, there was practically no response. I remember one member of the curia (as mentioned above, curia=council) explain on forums that Marel20 had left, another was quitting, and another was away. That pretty much destroyed any hope that T~V players may have had left.

DeletedUser

T~V wasn't all that bad, but when it was obvious BAWLZ was going to declare at some point (they had started attacking several players) people gave up.

T~V was a mostly defensive tribe.

Their previous successes were often based on the fact that when someone called for support, they got it. However, once BAWLZ started on T~V, people got scared, fearing they would also be attacked (this is an assumption, but I'm pretty sure it's correct) and didn't send support.

I would have to disagree with you on some of those points.

1) Bawlz did not declare on T-V because they did not have permission to do so. They started attacking after players left because they were fearful or what ever other world that fits.

2) True people were instructed to play by a certain ratio so this leads in to 3) By having to grow under those rules def was plentiful and it made it so that if we sent support out we were able to support and stack our own vills. Also we had player who had to noble in other K that built solely support so all we would have need to do is find out where the troops where heading in send it there, regardless they would have taken more cas then us and had to call on 4lz for :swordsman:

just my opinion and heat no need to get angry what done is done all we can do is focus on what is to come and show them how it is done.

DeletedUser

I don't give a damn what you say, a loyal leader for 7 months doesn't just up and quit and go inactive from the tribal forums for 3 straight weeks acting strange, then 2 days later suddenly after the T~V / Bawlz war starts gets up and leaves to the opposite side of the war. Go ask you daddy luz if it's o.k. before you post anything else.

you still do not read. They are our academy tribe. Not the other way around. Insults have not been said yet. Just obvious statements. Whats funny about all this is we tried to keep T~V together and working. We talked with marel for hours trying to convince him to stay with your tribe and keep you stable because a terrible rim tribe isnt a threat just food in waiting. We actually waited to declare for a few days because we wanted Rabids stats to be lower. We all know she is a beast.

Well anywho arguing on the internet is dumb, so I will let it go now.

Last edited by a moderator: