Let the hunting begin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Finny, mind your own bussines, Im not the type whos betraying my tribe, like you did :) This means Im not selfish, I never was, we just have a different style to play the game than you people are playing here :) When you come from a world where we had 2000 villages or so, the losses from here seem to be insignificant for us :)

Lethal honney, do you defend yourself with atack troops? Or did you presum I will send 100 axe??

[spoil]Attacker: geani29
Origin: So Lonely!!!!! (559|482) K45

Quantity: 0 0 2017 100 1004 0 200 72 1
Losses: 0 0 51 0 26 0 5 2 0

Defender: lethal legend
Destination: Hope for better than 3600 LC 1N (568|454) K45

Quantity: 485 156 0 0 0 19 0 0 0 0
Losses: 485 156 0 0 0 19 0 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 0
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 19)
Stable (Level 14)
Workshop (Level 2)
Smithy (Level 19)
Market (Level 12)
Timber camp (Level 24)
Clay pit (Level 25)
Iron mine (Level 26)
Farm (Level 25)
Warehouse (Level 22)
Hiding place (Level 6)
Units outside of village:

250 0 0 0 0 30 0 0 0

Haul: 9.393 9.393/97.900
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 1 to level 0
Loyalty: Dropped from 100 to 65[/spoil]

[spoil]Attacker: geani29
Origin: So Lonely!!!!! (559|482) K45

Quantity: 0 0 500 50 500 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 24 0 24 0 0 0 0

Destination: Hope for better than 3600 LC 1N (568|454) K45

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 250 0 1 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 250 0 1 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 0
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 19)
Stable (Level 14)
Workshop (Level 2)
Smithy (Level 19)
Market (Level 12)
Timber camp (Level 24)
Clay pit (Level 25)
Iron mine (Level 26)
Farm (Level 25)
Warehouse (Level 22)
Hiding place (Level 6)
Units outside of village:

250 0 0 0 0 30 0 0 0

Haul: 1 1/42.840
Loyalty: Dropped from 65 to 37[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Finny, mind your own bussines, Im not the type whos betraying my tribe, like you did :) This means Im not selfish, I never was, we just have a different style to play the game than you people are playing here :) When you come from a world where we had 2000 villages or so, the losses from here seem to be insignificant for us :)

There you go again, making absolutely no sense... *sigh*
The losses are actually more significant because you don't have 2000 villages... If you have 10 village and lose one, that's 10% of your villages... derp. :lol:

Also, not sure if you're trying to look cool saying you had 2k villages on a different world. But... it's not that impressive. I'm sure 80% of the people on this forum have had account with that if not more villages. But then again, I know you're arrogant so... didn't expect anything less.

Also, continue to bring up the "backstabbing", I don't mind. I knew people who did the same thing as me in other worlds and if followed them to the end so, I expect it seeming as how that's really the only thing you have against me. :) No worries.

DeletedUser

Lethal honney, do you defend yourself with atack troops? Or did you presum I will send 100 axe??

I don't know if you've noticed geani but we've actually been questioning your intelligence the latest couple of weeks but we do salute your cowardness =)

and wow! You've actually learnt how to export reports on the external.. Baby steps..

DeletedUser

lethal, what you said about that 600ms gap between my nobles? Its that important now, after you lost your village? :)

[spoil]Attacker: White Diesel
Origin: ~~Rome~~ (565|476) K45

Quantity: 0 0 500 1 500 0 0 50 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Destination: ~~Lethal GTC Poison~~ (568|454) K45

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/45.000
Loyalty: Dropped from 5 to -20[/spoil]

Laoghaire, If you can see the facts straight, you should questions al the bullshit talking ex ya bro did here :)

My intelligence is fine, thanks for your concern :)

Finny, I dont try to look cool, I am cool :icon_biggrin: I think you are the one who pretend that is not understanding what Im saying here

I think whatever I say here is not good enough for you, because me and my team who came here from romanian server have another set of value and we play with different methods then yours and its hard for you to understand that I cant make a whole tribe to atack someone just for my personal vendetta.

We all think the same, we all atack again and again untill our enemy dont exist anymore, like a russian tanc :lol:

So, stop pretend that you care about our losses, because we rebuild those troops and we will hit again

EstoyLoco

Did you see any bullshit of the ex Ya Bro? if someone didn't speak for nothing I believe it is me. I invite you to find 2 useless post from me on the whole TW forums. (might be one so saying 2!)

in no particular order :

- I do congradulate you for sending 500 axes 500 Lcs with your 2nd noble. I did see the possibility but again it was well done.

- 250 LC to defend was taking a chance for 100 axes. You see being gang banged for nearly a month, you end up with less troops and need to manage them wisely :) I figure my best bet at this point was 250 LC for you to not get the villages right away and get some support was worth it.

- The 600ms gap was still a bad move and will remain so. Having a in shape account you would've seen 8000 spears and 1500 HC instead of 250 LC :)

- We are not dead yet and we did more smart play than 95% of your tribemate will do in this whole world. Us Standing up still, being in top 50 ODA (were top 20 before you slowed us down!) and being #1 by 2 times on the 2nd in ODD just shows how much pain we gave you ! I won't expect recognition from you but any decent TW players is able to appreciate these facts!

- Laoghaire has sniped more nobles in the last 48h than all your tribe of 75 ppl did this whole world!

- Oh and you did forget to post that in your reports! At least give us the credit we deserve on killing your troops :

Attacker: trivi.ro
Origin: trivi.ro 002 (557|481) K45

Quantity: 0 0 2277 32 1000 0 146 49 0
Losses: 0 0 2277 0 1000 0 146 49 0

Last but not the least, even if your rim this account, we already have many offers of accounts to take and will be there to end you up :p You won't be done with the outstanding pain we gave you no matter what will happen! I will just do it more smartly, or lets be polite and say with less losses than you :)

In any way, as I can appreciate when an enemy is doing something decent, I will congrats for your new GTC's village and well done on the 500/500 :)

Estoy

DeletedUser103144

Im not the type whos betraying my tribe, like you did :) This means Im not selfish, I never was, we just have a different style to play the game than you people are playing here :) When you come from a world where we had 2000 villages or so, the losses from here seem to be insignificant for us :)

I sure like your playing style :lol:

Am i right that you gonna mass recruit to make up the 2000 villages?:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I never said I dont respect you or athalie, but every word you are twisting, has a reply from me, with facts and proofs :)

look behind and see that

Ok, you talk about my broadband connection fault who made me send 2 nobles 600 mls apart, but why you dont say anything about this?

Attack on OLD AND GRUMPY!!! (575|451) K45 Rename today at 13:09:35:006 11:02:50
Attack on OLD AND GRUMPY!!! (575|451) K45 Rename today at 13:09:35:217 11:02:50
Attack on OLD AND GRUMPY!!! (575|451) K45 Rename today at 13:09:35:406 11:02:50
Attack on OLD AND GRUMPY!!! (575|451) K45 Rename today at 13:09:35:651 11:02:50

I will tell you why :) When you think you are in control, you have a big mouth :)

When you are not in control, you are quiet and quite penitently and you can talk normaly to me :)

keep it like this, it suits you better :)

EstoyLoco

I never said I dont respect you or athalie, but every word you are twisting, has a reply from me, with facts and proofs :)

Please bring me 1 word I twisted if you bring facts. I brought you only facts.. Please have a read at each of my post and show me where I have missed ! I'll let you bring your "facts"

look behind and see that

Ok, you talk about my broadband connection fault who made me send 2 nobles 600 mls apart, but why you dont say anything about this?

I don't speak of these because firstly they are rams and not nobles.

Secondly, I don't consider a train below 300ms total lenght and not over a :000 a good train. You are still not showing that to me. To be honest I almost posted about this Ram train to state you have not learned T-train method yet, but figured I had the subject covered yet!!

If you are bragging of sending a 645ms Ram train, we are surely not from the same league ;)

I will tell you why :) When you think you are in control, you have a big mouth :)

You said : but every word you are twisting, has a reply from me, with facts and proofs

Now please proove me how I didn't reply to your previous post... I do believe I wrote 4 post in the last 24h in this thread which is probably just as many as you.

I have stated that I will probably be rimmed as per my previous posts so I have openly stated I am not in control but also stated your stubborness will cost you so much. Onece again I brought the facts posting the troops lost by you guys..

When you are not in control, you are quiet and quite penitently and you can talk normaly to me :)

Please show me a concrete variance in my posts? You see I have said 1 single nice thing to you which was putting 500/500 in a 2nd attack and you piss on me like you are doing. Now don't wonder why nobody not even your tribe respects you! Truely explains why people are gong to Shave and others to sell you!! :p

Let me be straight with you. You truely lack of confidence and need to piss on others expect a recognition. Although you fail at it and make a fool of yourself. Finny was cheering for you guys so did others when y ou weref fighting Ya Bro... although by yourself you made players who defended you and loved =GTC= become against you ... This didn't happen because of your in-game actions but just your way of being in externals.

If you wonder why I don't piss back on you it is in no way because I am not in control at all, it is only because I may have better values than you.

I do respect my enemies as much as my allies

I do fight with honor

I do threat people the way I want to be trheaten.

Keep being arrogant if you want... it really entertains the community.. we all need a forum troll for a good laught!!

Estoy

DeletedUser

Fun to watch... Better to watch than Jerry Springer because i actually care what is going on... And cheers to an 800,000 + point tribe that can't take down a 200, 000 point tribe in 3 weeks, not to mention with the assistance of a 400, 000 point tribe... Smart leaders obviously;)

DeletedUser

where do you see 3 weeks?

Ally
Gothic Crusaders
The Homer Brigade
Enemy
Ultimate Super Soldiers
Demons of Shadows
Dust in the wind (disbanded)
Beginning of the war
on 03.12. at 18:42:43
Duration of war
8 days 9:06:38

and dont worry, we dont even started yet :)

An entire 8 days and you've only done this?:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: =GTC=, THB, GTC-A
Side 2:
Tribes: ~USS~, Demon

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 92
Side 2: 15
Difference: 77

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 0
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 303,440
Side 2: 29,489
Difference: 273,951

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38,931
Side 2: 0
Difference: 38,931

chart
[/spoil]

That's REALLY sad seeming as how in K45 it's a 379 vs 78 village war. "Gangbanging" non-top 10 tribes? :lol: Rather sad.

athalie28

Three days without keeping you company sounds like eternity, my beloved geani! And I'm afraid of eternity! So I'm gonna go for a review of your last posts:

You dont understand something: we dont care about the losses, just about the results. Remember this

And by the way, Incapatanata vaca means Stubborn cow. This is not a offense for you? If not, this says all about your education
Euhm If that was directed to you, I'd take it as an insult to cows, to be honest. But that's just me.

You dont understand something: we dont care about the losses, just about the results. Remember this
Double euhm...Results are a direct consequence of your losses. I'd be ashamed to come here and brag when your tribe, together with your academy tribe, THB and EA couldn't rim in one shot 2 players who hadn't previously asked for tribal support. Moreover, you lost more than you gained.

When you come from a world where we had 2000 villages or so, the losses from here seem to be insignificant for us :)
AMAGAD! 2000 villages! I have news for you...there are players who had more than that at the end of a world.
We all think the same, we all atack again and again untill our enemy dont exist anymore, like a russian tanc :lol:

So, stop pretend that you care about our losses, because we rebuild those troops and we will hit again
Is it just me, or your Russian tank is under a close examination from behind? Once again, you prove that you have no strategic skills. You feel safe in your blue and purple K and you're too blind to see the danger coming from other Ks.

look behind and see that

There are so many wrong things in this post that I find it difficult to decide with which one to start. You don't respect your opponents and your IGM proves it. You're a sour and infatuated player and leader. We don't twist words; it's just you filtering the information we provide through your agonizing neuron and coming up with twisted replies and conclusions. And are you honestly bragging about a .650 ram train? :icon_eek:
As for talking normally to you...that's something that can't be easily achieved. Mostly because you are unable to talk sense.
To end this tirade, I'd like to remind this amazing leader called geani that a leader's presence on the externals highly influences her tribe's faith in game. With her tactless replies on this thread she has done nothing but harm her tribe's image and gain enemies. Those who were previously cheering for her are now flaming her. Geani, maybe you should stop for a moment and consider your trajectory through this thread. You might be amazed at what you find out.

DeletedUser

There are so many wrong things in this post that I find it difficult to decide with which one to start. You don't respect your opponents and your IGM proves it. You're a sour and infatuated player and leader. We don't twist words; it's just you filtering the information we provide through your agonizing neuron and coming up with twisted replies and conclusions. And are you honestly bragging about a .650 ram train? :icon_eek:
As for talking normally to you...that's something that can't be easily achieved. Mostly because you are unable to talk sense.
To end this tirade, I'd like to remind this amazing leader called geani that a leader's presence on the externals highly influences her tribe's faith in game. With her tactless replies on this thread she has done nothing but harm her tribe's image and gain enemies. Those who were previously cheering for her are now flaming her. Geani, maybe you should stop for a moment and consider your trajectory through this thread. You might be amazed at what you find out.

Doubt she'll understand 99% of what you said. :lol:

slinkiestwizard

Geani why do you chose to defend yourself so poorly against Finny. He did what was best for select active players .

I find it funny that your tribe has kicked 3 players in 3 days as they were nobled.

sorry is this a stats thing? I heard your into that big.

You spend so much time talking on the PNP yet your 21 k points with 2 internals , possibly ill have to speak to the 3 PAs i have in your tribe, seams you have many disloyal players looking for a new home.

Yes what appears as speculation is true my question is how could 1 player like yourself piss off so many others in such a short amount of time?

even your former allies are pissed

xxxxxxx on 11.12. at 12:19
hey m8.. i won't beat around the bush too much (how the hell is that still an acceptable phrase) basically i'm just mailing a few larger tribes to see what's up.. try to get the feel for things, i suppose.. it's not that i'm bored, is just that very few people in RL can stand me..

anyway what's up with shave? any good wars (ie large wars) or expansion plans on the horizon?

You deny allegiance to Onfire and there 3 puppet tribes ,yeah we no its not an alliance only a NAp cough cough

XXXXXX on 11.12. at 20:07
we were xxx with GTC when we fought ya bro, but i have no idea what's going on now.. i mean it's hard to keep good relations as tensions grow when two tribes share the same K.. it's always the same, players noble a village someone else cleared, someone gets a new village and people don't fix their scripts so they send a few farming waves, etc..

eh who knows, i guess we'll just have to see ;)

Thebegger on 11.12. at 21:44
family tribes are just fail , as for my first world that was w 12 .

Alliances i have 3 pages of mail for request , we dont just ally with anyone
xx on 11.12. at 20:37
well obviously we are concerned.. unless this is your first world you know that alliances last as long, as there isn't a reason for them to fall apart.. unless you play as a family, which is just a problem..

and it's exactly like you said, they're cleaning up ya bro (it's on the externals) and well who knows what'll happen when they're done.

yeah this is just the tip of the iceburg i now have confirmation there 7 tribes looking to HIt GTC and you fail academy

This being said whats your next step possibly youll contact ~ONE~ good luck with that , yeah i recommend you delete you've run out of friends .

Oh BTW happy holidays :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

And now i'm starting to wonder why geani isn't responding... I really wonder why... cough cough

Status
Not open for further replies.